PDA

View Full Version : just wanted to say howdy to everyone...

cjw94xk
04-12-2005, 05:19 PM
Hey guys,
Just thought I would intoduce myself since I am new to this forum. My name is jamie, I'm 27 living up here in Mt. Washington. I have a 94 xj, with nothing crazy yet. I'm waiting on a 3" lift from rusty's but it is taken over a week to get here. grr Anyhow, just wanted to say and say that I Look forward to meeting and wheelin with everyone.
jamie

Bill
04-12-2005, 05:19 PM
Welcome to the forum Jamie.

OverkillZJ
04-12-2005, 05:44 PM
Welcome, Rusty's is notorious for slow shipping; I hope you asked him for a tracking number since he's FULL of excuses!

LordAthens
04-12-2005, 05:45 PM
Welcome :)

cjw94xk
04-12-2005, 07:11 PM
lol. Yeah I got the tracking number... Best part of it, I checked the tracking everyday, and it sat in geargia for four days. It's in New Stanton now, so I should get it tommorow. So hopefully, I can pout it on thursday if all goes well. Just out of curiosty, do you guys who live near pgh, have your own garages? I was thinking about renting one, and didn't know if anyone would wanna go in on it. just an idea

OverkillZJ
04-12-2005, 07:30 PM
You could say I have a garage :wink:

I don't know crap about leaf springs though...

Ok, need to go play with my mig welder (yes, I just like saying that, it hasn't stopped making me smile yet.) :partyman:

Cebby
04-12-2005, 07:55 PM
Welcome aboard Jamie!

RickBeer
04-12-2005, 11:33 PM
Howdy Jeep Freaks & all 4x4 freaks
Just joined last night been wheelin for years now
I own 4 Jeeps 3 XJ's & 1 Wj (wifes)
2 are fully locked & loaded the 3rd is still under construction other than the 4 in Rock Krawler long arm kit installed last x-mas waiting on all the armor (rack rails) lockers..it is just a mall cruiser for the son
I currently live in Phoenix AZ lots of rock out here Lived in the Burg area most of my life (Butler) I have to say the west is best for Wheelin here are some pics
Thanks Rick Beer
http://community.webshots.com/album/318363921LATzbd

cjw94xk
04-12-2005, 11:43 PM
Those are some nice pics. I've been out to Northern cali for the past two years. I can't even begin to tell you how many of the trails and beach's I woulda love to have my jeep on. Esp down in Yosemite an toulame.. I think I spelled that right. As soon as I learn how to post pics on hear I will show you guys what I mean.

cjw94xk
04-14-2005, 04:13 AM
matt, all i can say is that jeep of yours is sick. I have a friend out in santa cruz ca, and i told him about yours. (he has a 97 zj, similar to yours but stock) Looks like he and I may be meating up in moab for a few days of fun. Intrested in taking another road trip? lol btw, how long did it take you to get out there? thanks

OverkillZJ
04-14-2005, 09:22 AM
Last time I did the drive in like 28 hours straight with a co driver. NEVER AGAIN. It's 2000 miles and expect to stop ev ery 260 miles for gas to be safe, it's a real PITA drive... Doin' it again in June.

cjw94xk
04-15-2005, 01:44 AM
well I really may be making the trip... if I do it june, maybe we could run it together. I have flown to cali for the past two years, time for some sightseeing...