PDA

View Full Version : Another pic ... and an offer...

dp
04-14-2005, 09:20 PM
I must say I'm getting tired of taking pictures of my own Jeep....in parking lots. I'm itching for something new. Anyone have a really sick jeep or another vehicle that is pretty pimpy and wants to get some pics of it -- and submit it to a magazine for reader rides or a possible article some day? Or how about a really nice, shiny, clean Jeep that is super pimped out and in great condition want to try some product shots to submit to the companies (ARB comes to mind, KC comes to mind, etc...). How cool would that be to have your jeep (or other offroad vehicle) gracing the pages of ARB's brochure for example?

Let me know -- not that I'm good enough to make any of that happen, but I'm willing to give it a shot if someone else is.

http://home.comcast.net/~dbpaull/jeep.jpg

Bill
04-14-2005, 11:01 PM
You know I am up for it...

dp
04-14-2005, 11:08 PM
dude...I said a sick jeep. :roll:

Well, let's get the ball rolling. Think of a good place to get this done at...I know parking garages and graffiti look great in all those ricer mags...and I really like the looks of those photos, but I don't think a Jeep would look good like that. Let me do some thinking and we'll get the ball rolling.

Bill
04-14-2005, 11:13 PM
dude...I said a sick jeep. :roll:

Well, let's get the ball rolling. Think of a good place to get this done at...I know parking garages and graffiti look great in all those ricer mags...and I really like the looks of those photos, but I don't think a Jeep would look good like that. Let me do some thinking and we'll get the ball rolling.

What about that place across from Primantis on Rt 60?

dp
04-14-2005, 11:21 PM
That would look cool...is there still some backhoes and stuff up there?

Cebby
04-15-2005, 12:30 AM
Look everyone - they aren't arguing.... :P

OverkillZJ
04-15-2005, 01:02 AM
You need "sick AND pretty" to really do any of the mags. Definately not mine. I don't think I have 6" of straight sheet metal on it any more :?

cjw94xk
04-15-2005, 01:40 AM
I think a nice background would be pittsburgh itself. Maybe up on granvied ave... I'm in got a bit of workl to do, but it shouldnt be long... grand cherokee (matt), wrangler and the cherokee. I think it would be great... still don't think we'll make it on any pages, but it should be fun :D

MF Steve!
04-16-2005, 07:22 PM
im game after i do my new paint...