PDA

View Full Version : ***THESE ARE THE RULES (Please read them) ***

Bill
04-21-2005, 05:17 PM
Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it looks like the time has come to post up some simple rules for the forums here. To be honest with you I really wish I didn't have to, but the comments and actions of some of the members of this forum have prompted me to do so.

These are not difficult to follow, and most of them are common sense if you think about it.

#1. Please post topics in the appropriate forum. (Ads go into the Classified area, 4x4-related information goes into the General Discussion, things not related to the sport or the group go into the Off Topic, etc... Topics can and will be moved by the moderators if needed.)

#2. Be courteous and respectful of others. (I think this rule is pretty simple, yet one that people seem to forget very easily. No posts should contain threats, no posts should contain personal attacks against other members, and any other behavior determined to be inappropraite by the moderators will be removed.)

#3. This has always been a family-friendly group. (Watch your language please!!! The Admins have already enacted a very slight ban on certain words with the word filters on the forum lets not make them have to add things to the list huh?)

Personally, I think these rules are pretty simple to follow. I don't see any reason why they should upset anyone, but if they do please feel free to PM me and we can discuss it.

-Bill