PDA

View Full Version : Looking good!

gearhead313
11-16-2004, 12:08 PM
just wanted to shout out to the boyz that made this all possible. after skooting around it, everything looks really good! Should be a very excellent place to hang 8)

Bill
11-16-2004, 12:26 PM
Thanks man... It was a group effort, but as of now Brandon / Matt are the ones that did the most work.

OverkillZJ
11-16-2004, 01:20 PM
Thanks man... It was a group effort, but as of now Brandon / Matt are the ones that did the most work.

I've gotta give credit where credits due, this is 99.99% Brandons creation, I'm just here for support / ongoing help, and possible hosting if the site grows.

r6cyclegal
11-16-2004, 01:57 PM
I'm just here for female support

Someone needs to bitch about everything :D

LordAthens
11-16-2004, 03:09 PM
Thanks guys :)

It was a long time comming. I originally started the idea back in September of 02, when it didn't take a very warm reception. Then again.. And again.. But it's here now. :)

Bill has been busy finding bugs. It seems there is something added to the bug list every day. Same as Matt. Bill and Matt are currently working on getting some graphics done, to replace the ugly "PHP Nuke" icon in the news section and to replace the "PghOffRoad" logo at the top of the page that I threw together.

Once we decide the forums are completely stable and all of the bugs have been worked out, Bill and Matt will be sharing the Administration duties, being able to edit accounts, add news events, add calendar items, etc.

We'll also be looking at getting a store going once we get a good logo decided on. Then you can get your very own PGH Off Road hoodie or even a thong for the misses :)

Any other comments, keep them comming!

r6cyclegal
11-16-2004, 04:08 PM
Then you can get your very own PGH Off Road hoodie or even a thong for the misses :)

Brandon, Are you getting a thong for your blow-up doll??

OverkillZJ
11-16-2004, 04:13 PM
Then you can get your very own PGH Off Road hoodie or even a thong for the misses :)

Brandon, Are you getting a thong for your blow-up doll??

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!

LordAthens
11-16-2004, 04:16 PM
I'm not sure if I can top that.

Yeah, i'm pretty sure I can't without getting downright vulgar.

gearhead313
11-16-2004, 06:28 PM
I was on the yahoo group back whenever that was, but that was so tough to communicate though i kinda gave up on it. This is way better!

...matt needs tha thong :lol:

OverkillZJ
11-16-2004, 08:43 PM
I was on the yahoo group back whenever that was, but that was so tough to communicate though i kinda gave up on it. This is way better!

Would it be wrong to BAN Jay for saying I need a thong?

Well, WOULD IT!?

Bill
11-16-2004, 11:47 PM

Well, WOULD IT!?

I am not sure... However if you do get and wear the thong I will post a poll and I am sure you will be banned.

Jpdst29
11-17-2004, 07:15 AM
hey...i'll order TWO thongs for my blow up dolls...they are made of the best latex out there :D

gearhead313
11-17-2004, 09:12 AM

Well, WOULD IT!?

I am not sure... However if you do get and wear the thong I will post a poll and I am sure you will be banned.

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/images/smilies/bowrofl.gif