PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on the new ARB rear bumper/tire carrier ???

Bill
11-16-2004, 12:48 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/moab123/Jeep%20Stuff/TJARBRearBumper.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/moab123/Jeep%20Stuff/TJARBRearBumper2.jpg [/QUOTE]

I saw a post on it on JU this morning. From what I see of it I really like it.

OverkillZJ
11-16-2004, 01:18 PM
Finally, ARB comes up with a nice SIMPLE design that doesn't suck.

LordAthens
11-16-2004, 03:19 PM
++ Matt

Normally, I despise the ARB stuff. IMO they are overly complicated, over priced and over weight.

This however, looks nice and clean. Doesn't look like it would be much heavier than another carrier. I'm just curious to what it runs $$ wise.. Hopefully it's not as much as RE wants for their carrier.

Bill
11-16-2004, 03:31 PM
++ Matt

Normally, I despise the ARB stuff. IMO they are overly complicated, over priced and over weight.

This however, looks nice and clean. Doesn't look like it would be much heavier than another carrier. I'm just curious to what it runs $$ wise.. Hopefully it's not as much as RE wants for their carrier.

I cant find a price anywhere. It is not listed on the ARB site, the AEV site, or anywhere else just yet.

OverkillZJ
11-16-2004, 04:15 PM
++ Matt

I cant find a price anywhere. It is not listed on the ARB site, the AEV site, or anywhere else just yet.

Try Nick @ kolak@aol.com

He tends to have leads on prices before they hit the market. He sells to. Most of my Jeep is from him, haha.

gearhead313
11-16-2004, 06:43 PM
not bad.... but enough shown there that you could copy it kinda easily.

OverkillZJ
11-16-2004, 08:42 PM
not bad.... but enough shown there that you could copy it kinda easily.

BWAHAHAHAH...

Bill.. building a bumper from steel...

ok.. here goes...

BWWWWWWWWWWWAHAHAHAHAH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHA

not done yet.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEH

AHHHHHHHAHAHAHH

almost done
hahahahahahahaHA!

HA!

That it all.

LordAthens
11-16-2004, 10:09 PM
rofl

OverkillZJ
11-16-2004, 10:36 PM
rofl

I just realized.. according to your girly.. YOU'RE AT WORK!

SO GET TO WORK, YOU SLACKER! :twisted:

LordAthens
11-17-2004, 12:07 AM
Umm.. yeah.. I was at work from 9:30am to 10:15pm..

YFZ4FIDDY
11-17-2004, 10:42 PM
It kinda looks homemade to me. Plus, it looks like a charcoal color. Don't ya think ARB would have it black like the bull bar?

I do got a set of 5 of those wheels still in the boxes waiting for who knows what....

Anyone find anymore info on it?

Bill
11-17-2004, 10:50 PM
It kinda looks homemade to me. Plus, it looks like a charcoal color. Don't ya think ARB would have it black like the bull bar?

I do got a set of 5 of those wheels still in the boxes waiting for who knows what....

This got to be Dale. :P

YFZ4FIDDY
11-17-2004, 10:52 PM

This got to be Dale. :P

My Rubicon is greener than yours.... :D