PDA

View Full Version : For Sale...

dp
04-27-2005, 11:31 PM
I have an idea. This idea can quite possibly revolutionize a certain market that we all take place in on a regular basis. This idea/invention will more than likely bring large revenue increases to a certain field, increase a large percentage of the market's income, increase customer satisfaction by an extremely large percentage, and quite possibly put a lot of money into your pocket if patented, created, and marketed properly.

Unfortunately, I do not have the time, the money, or the expertise, much less the patience, to properly create, market, or distribute this idea properly and effectively. I can, however, offer this idea to any one person or one group of persons, acting as one, interested for a small, one-time fee, in which case, I will grant all rights to the idea to the purchaser or purchasing group.

I'm asking $2000 in US dollars, of course for this idea, but I could probably be talked down a bit.

If you're truly interested, I'm willing to sit down and talk. I will not share any of the information related directly to the idea, obviously, until payment has been made.

NOTE: You understand that I cannot assure there to be any possible income or future for this idea/invention. Like I said though, if you're truly interested and have the cash, we can talk.

psychobilly
04-27-2005, 11:44 PM
How about I just beat you up and take your milk money?

dp
04-27-2005, 11:47 PM
OK...I've been looking into this more and more and I'm thinking I might try to target a larger market such as a big company to back the idea.

If anyone is interested though, I will be able to discuss this with you. I'd just have to have you sign a confidentiality agreement first.

RedneckYJ95
04-28-2005, 07:46 AM
This is like the BS you see on Ebay all the time. :roll: Like the guy who wanted $20 to tell you his 'astounding' way to fit 33s on an unlifted TJ. Turns out he was selling you an email reading, " Put wheel spacers on." The funniest part is that many many people bought it. (And, NO, I wasn't one of them. I emailed one of the buyers.)

Here's my question on all this. If it's so damn 'revolutionary' and potentially lucrative - why are you selling it? I know if i had an idea like that I would cling to it like the last chopper out of Saigon. I'll give ya one thing - you've got balls - coming to the site and trying to get someone here to fork over 2 Gs. 8O

Bill
04-28-2005, 07:54 AM
:roll:

dp
04-28-2005, 08:07 AM
Hey...I'm just trying to offer everyone a chance to buy this idea. I understand if you don't want to...imagine one day when this idea finds its way into the right hands and becomes something big. haha...well, not sure it ever will, but it's possible.

jdetar
04-28-2005, 10:33 AM
So, you have an IDEA and you won't even SHARE that idea without someone PAYING you $2,000? Wow.. now THAT is a good idea in itself. :lol: Easy money!

Honestly though, the way this works is that you need to obtain your patent first, then you can talk to whomever you want about it. Noone is going to pay you $2,000 to listen to your potentially stupid idea. That's ludicrous.

Also, an NDA doesn't mean crap. But if it gives you that false sense of security go ahead and make someone sign it. :roll:

Happycamper
04-28-2005, 11:06 AM
Ummmmmmmm.........I think I'll stick with lottery to try and get rich quick. :roll:

You love trying to stir $hit up over here don't ya!

dp
04-28-2005, 05:24 PM
You love trying to stir $hit up over here don't ya!

How am I trying to stir stuff up? If you're not interested, simply say you're not interested or don't respond at all -- it's not that hard in all honesty.

Happycamper
04-28-2005, 06:45 PM
OK I am NOT interested :D

jdetar
04-28-2005, 07:07 PM
Ok, ok.. I'm curious so I'll bite. Email me the details, and if it makes you feel any better feel free to include a NDA. If your idea is any good then maybe I'll buy the rights.. and as for anyone here that would be interested in this I'm the most capable person of actually doing something like this as I already own two business's. :lol:

But if you think anyone is going to give you a dime before knowing the EXACT details you know nothing about business. Like I said, typically ideas like this are patended first, that's how you're protected. But if you're not willing to do that then you either spill the beans with your NDA, or your idea will die with you. It's hard enough just getting someone's time who is going to take you seriously.

Wrecker
04-28-2005, 08:48 PM
I have an idea that I will sell for 500.00. It will save you 1500.00 and I will promise that I spend your money well.

Mel85CJ
04-28-2005, 10:18 PM
if you can afford a 03 tj.. then you could afford to move on your own idea.

so.. pay me $10 and you can smell my anal gas

-Mel

edit: sorry, I gotta leave off the Budlights on thusrsday nights

OverkillZJ
04-28-2005, 10:24 PM

I think you need to drink and post here more, that just about made my night :partyman:

YJBeef
04-28-2005, 10:41 PM

-Mel

Holy hell, mel!!! That was just plain funny!!!!

Bill
04-28-2005, 11:04 PM
Damn, I have an idea too.

I will sell my idea of selling ideas for $2000.00. :roll:

Someone is bound to bite! :P

Happycamper
04-28-2005, 11:07 PM

-Mel

Holy hell, mel!!! That was just plain funny!!!!

:smt082 :smt082 :smt082 :smt082 :smt082 :smt082 :smt082 :smt082 :smt082

Bill
04-28-2005, 11:08 PM
Maybe we can take stock in Bud Lights and find Mel on Thursdays... it looks like it could be a money maker!

jdetar
04-29-2005, 12:37 AM
Wow look at all these offers! Oh! Oh! Let's all get together and start a revolution! YaY!

Mel85CJ
04-29-2005, 01:28 PM
I'm just in no mood lately for people who are full of shit and annoy me... that dude's post fits into both categories.. lol

See ya'll tommorrow.. I'll be havin a few BL's at the end point of the scavenger hunt

-Mel

dp
04-29-2005, 05:25 PM
I'm just in no mood lately for people who are full of shit and annoy me... that dude's post fits into both categories.. lol

See ya'll tommorrow.. I'll be havin a few BL's at the end point of the scavenger hunt

-Mel

You know what...if you have nothing constructive to say, then don't say anything. To be honest, I don't like to be called full of shit and annoying. You have the option to not read the things you don't want to read and to read the things you do want to read....so use it instead of calling me full of shit and annoying.

Thank you.

Bill
04-29-2005, 05:31 PM
This thread is done. :roll:

There is nothing more constructive left to say. I can only see this going down a bad path and I locked it.

Any comments / complaints / suggestions, please PM me.