PDA

View Full Version : Tires/Softop/Bumpers/Rails/and more

MURPHY
05-11-2005, 05:03 PM
I sold my Rubicon last May but I had to strip everything off! I was able to use some on my XJ but for Obvious reasons I could not use all of it. I’ve been sick ever since, so I have to get rid of this extra Equipment so I'm not reminded of it.

below is a list of Items I have for Sale. All are in as close to New conditions as you can get taken off a ride used offroad!

You tell me what you want to pay for them! No Reasonable Offer will be turned down. Please make inquiry by email. You don’t have to be the highest, just first!

Don’t be shy, I’m letting them go cheap. most Items shown in Pics.

Email me direct at: dhasson1@earthlink.net

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/OHSAIN/RubphotosOPT.jpg

*Four BFG MTs on American Racing Baja 8" wheels (33x12.5x15) SOLD

*Four Super Swamper LTBs on silver steel rims (34x10.5x15) SOLD

*Four Firestone Destination MTs. Four on New 8" Black D-hole steel rims. SOLD

*One “spare” Fireston MT on 8" American Racing Baja aluminum wheel
(285-75-16) SOLD

*Bestop Sunrider Soft Top (same as OEM Top provided on Unlimited)
windows in perfect condition!
*Bestop Safari Top (full length bikini)
*Bestop Duster (tonneau cover)
note: would like to sell all bestops items together. Safari Top is modified to work with the sunrider softop. the hard ware stay in place, u just remove the windows and top. Fits 03+ with hard doors. see pics to help explain what Im talking about.
all for $400 odo

*2”x 5” (.180 thk) Running board/Rock Rails (rock rails are designed to work with the above body lift for ground clearance and side protection. High lift jack can be used on rails and bumpers below. SOLD (payment pending)

*High clearance Front Grill Guard and bumper (sched. 40 tubing) with high lift jack mounting taps. SOLD

*Matching High Clearance Rear Bumper with Rap-Around quarter panel protection, also including 2” Receiver Hitch (sched. 40 tubing). Also made to work with 1” body lift. SOLD

*Steering Box Skid Plate SOLD

*SkidRow Engine and Oil Pan Skid Plate (3/16” thk) SOLD

*Jeep Wrangler 2003 OEM Shop Service Manual for sale $50 mailed usps

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/OHSAIN/rubiconsale1op.jpg

Happycamper
05-11-2005, 05:18 PM
That is one nice Rubi.!!!! Someone is going to get a sweeeeeet ride.

This would be hard to part with, I feel for ya man!!

Bill
05-11-2005, 07:49 PM
If you do decide to part a few things off of it I would be interested in the hardtop if the price was right...

:wink:

jeeptj98
05-11-2005, 09:35 PM
if only i had the money!!
Also let me know if you end up with any parts because i like those firestones on the black wheels

JeepGeneral
05-11-2005, 11:07 PM
Beautiful looking Jeep!

Jim P. showed me those pictures on Saturday while I was wrenching on my Jeep at Hillview. It is a great deal for anybody looking!

Best of luck selling!

Tom

MURPHY
05-12-2005, 09:02 AM
Beautiful looking Jeep!

Jim P. showed me those pictures on Saturday while I was wrenching on my Jeep at Hillview. It is a great deal for anybody looking!

Best of luck selling!

Tom

I sent pics to Jim to show Paul (general mgr) because he is looking for one to do the Jeep Jams with his son. But Jim said he’s looking for something cheaper at the “auctions”. I’m not to sure how Cheap Paul can find a used Rubicon at the auction. Its surprising that people that sell Jeeps don’t know to much about Jeepin. I’ve been buying from Hillview Motors since the mid 80s. Ron, the service Mgr has been good to Me, never any hassle about mods.

Pass the word around for me guys, Thanks

JeepGeneral
05-12-2005, 04:37 PM
Its surprising that people that sell Jeeps don’t know to much about Jeepin.

I would have to disagree here Murphy, you have to look at it from a dealer's perspective. Fact is 95% of Jeep owners never take their rig offroad, and from the dealer's point of view, a lifted Jeep is harder to sell, and aftermarket mods add a lot of liability to the dealer themselves after the sale (especially for a vehicle still under the factory 3/36).

In regards to your Jeep, I wouldn't let my brother take a nicer Jeep than mine to the Jambo this year :lol:

Good luck selling, I'll pass the word around on a great deal.

Tom

MURPHY
05-12-2005, 06:29 PM
Its surprising that people that sell Jeeps don’t know to much about Jeepin.

I would have to disagree here Murphy, you have to look at it from a dealer's perspective. Fact is 95% of Jeep owners never take their rig offroad, and from the dealer's point of view, a lifted Jeep is harder to sell, and aftermarket mods add a lot of liability to the dealer themselves after the sale (especially for a vehicle still under the factory 3/36).

In regards to your Jeep, I wouldn't let my brother take a nicer Jeep than mine to the Jambo this year :lol:

Good luck selling, I'll pass the word around on a great deal.

Tom

I understand the Dealers point of view. That’s my main point of selling outright I guess! But I didn’t want Paul to sell mine to anyone anyway, I wanted him to buy it for him self, someone at hillveiw gave me a hint he was looking so it was worth a try. It was shown to you so, thats a start.

I’ve had to strip down Jeeps before to trade, it seams like a step backwards, if you know what I mean.

MURPHY
07-12-2005, 10:59 AM
It was cruel, but I had to strip everything off. Broke my heart, but I still have my 01 XJ, and got a new 05 Subaru WRX in place of the Rubicon. I never realized you could take turns so fast with out rolling over, it sure is weird!

Any way I have parts for sale, see my modified post above. thanks

MURPHY
07-14-2005, 03:00 PM
I edited the original post to confim items Sold.

4-BFGs MT/KMs on AR Baja aluminum wheels w/ less than 5k miles.

I have offers of $600 but no commitmeant yet due to location. dont want to ship. If your in the Pittsburgh Area, this is a great deal. can meet at closest interstate or turnpike exit closest to me. $1100+ new from National Tire in wheeling WV.

can send better pics if you have any interest.

MURPHY
07-18-2005, 07:38 PM
The Super Swamper LTBs 34x10.5x15 are no longer marked sold. if any one would like them, they are only $250. They are mounted on "Free" 15x7 steel rims with 3.5" bs . 7" Cleared great on a TJ with 3" suspension lift and 1" body lift at full turn. less than 3k miles.

Sme pics of tires on jeep. rear tire is not fully stuffed.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/OHSAIN/Swamper4.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/OHSAIN/swamper1.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/OHSAIN/swamper3.jpg

quicksilver_rubicon
07-19-2005, 01:58 AM
how many miles on the LTB's? how much for just the tires?

MURPHY
07-20-2005, 09:48 AM
at this time the Swampers are gone pending payment.

still have the Jeep OEM manual. This is the first thing you should buy for a new Jeep!!!!

quicksilver_rubicon
07-21-2005, 11:13 PM
The Swampers, rails, BL, and skid plate are mine.

I swapped the tires on today for the ride at Connellsville Sat. morning and shortly after put the skidrow oil pan skid on.

Thanks again Dave, excellent sale/deal!! I hope everything works out for you.

Here's a pic of the wheels/tires on my silver rubi.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/rubiconandzj/ltbrubi.jpg

DMG
07-22-2005, 12:57 PM
the swampers are sold?

MURPHY
07-22-2005, 05:06 PM
thanks J.D.

the Swampers look great. With your lift, the tires look a lot smaller than they did on mine.

I felt real bad selling the Rubicon. But at least , by givin my Jeep's used parts away, I have comfort that Its parts are being used for the good of all! I feel sort of like an organ doner!

besides that I just purchased a new Borla Exhaust for my 05 Subaru WRX with your money. new Tires and Wheels next. My Wife said it never ends!

Bin driving Jeeps most of my life, I was astounded to find that you could take turns at high rates of speed with out rolling over!, its weird!! but fun. But? theres never any thing to fix after Im done using it, theres not much to work on. Unlike Jeeps, everything works, sort of boring in that respect! O-well I still have the XJ.

thanks to all who offered to buy.

Bestop stuff still there, great buy for some one local that just has a hard top. gas prices going up! need to keep cool with out the AC on!