PDA

View Full Version : Update on my Jeep

r6cyclegal
06-01-2005, 09:19 AM
Sorry had to be like Matt and Dave. :P

Well my Jeep has never been cleaner! 8) I completely swept and armoraled the interior. I washed the Jeep and did all the door jams etc. I even did the roof. I think the roof was only washed once since I bought it. It was always skipped when it was washed before. The only thing I didn't get to do was wax it. I was tired when I was done!!! :zzz :zzz :zzz That will have to be another day since I'm going to the Pirate game tonight.

Man do I miss the Tracker! It was soo much smaller and quicker to clean!!!!! :wink:

Bill
06-01-2005, 09:37 AM
Where are the pictures? It isn't the same without pictures.

Besides, you probably parked under the BS Tree (BS=Bird Shit) and it is dirty again already, or will be soon.

Had I known you were washing Jeeps I would have dropped mine off... :P

r6cyclegal
06-01-2005, 09:42 AM
I don't have a digital nor do I know how to download pics. That's your job. You want pics-take them and post them.

Yes it's parked under the BS tree :cry: but that's only because I'm on the bike :D Maybe it will fit in the garage after it gets cleaned out!

I would've washed your Jeep just like you washed my bike that was sitting next to yours when you used my water to wash and wax your bike :P

Bill
06-01-2005, 09:50 AM
I would have washed your bike. If I you had left me the key. I looked, I couldn't find it.

Oh, and my bike is still not waxed yet. I was going to, but it was too nice and I opted to ride it instead. :wink:

r6cyclegal
06-01-2005, 09:55 AM
The key for the bike is the same place it has been for years!
Well atleast you didn't waste time waxing it just to drop it off at the shop.

Bill
06-01-2005, 09:58 AM
Well atleast you didn't waste time waxing it just to drop it off at the shop.

Ouch...

I am hoping to have it back today. Hoping.

Doesn't matter though, I need to go get tires on the Lumina and get the oil changed. Then I have to take the Jeep out and get the tires re-balanced. I have a busy night scheduled...

r6cyclegal
06-01-2005, 10:09 AM
It wasn't a shot. I felt bad that after you washed it you had to take it to the shop. That sucks. Esp with the best 2 days we had for riding were yesterday and today.

BTW: I got stuck behind 3 school buses on my way up the hill to my twisties but I was able to stop at the country club to wait for them to go so I could do the twisties :lol:

Bill
06-01-2005, 12:23 PM
Its all good... The bike is dirty anyway, it got bug splatters all over it already. It needs to be waxed in a bad way too. I am hoping to have it back tonight, but even if it is done it will not matter, I just have too much to do already.

The weather looks like it may work out nice for the weekend, hopefully it will.

r6cyclegal
06-01-2005, 01:16 PM
Depending on which weather you check it will start raining at 1pm tomorrow or not till Fri???? They have no idea!!! :roll:

Bill
06-01-2005, 02:13 PM
I like my weather better!

I say sunny and 70 all the time. 8)

r6cyclegal
06-01-2005, 03:15 PM
In your dreams! And you'd still be wrong over 1/2 the time!!! :)

MF Steve!
06-01-2005, 04:21 PM
your jeep is like a mystery...i dont know too many people who have acutally seen it...

Bill
06-01-2005, 04:23 PM
your jeep is like a mystery...i dont know too many people who have acutally seen it...

It normally blends in with all the dirt on it... it natural camo!

It is a really nice Jeep though. It has all the cool options (READ: toys) and for an almost stock Grand Cherokee I was impressed with it.

MF Steve!
06-01-2005, 04:30 PM
well post up the bling bling armorall shiny pix, so i can atleast see what it looks like...

dp
06-01-2005, 06:33 PM
Then I have to take the Jeep out and get the tires re-balanced. I have a busy night scheduled...

Is it worth it to balance trxus?

OverkillZJ
06-02-2005, 01:21 AM
Then I have to take the Jeep out and get the tires re-balanced. I have a busy night scheduled...

Is it worth it to balance trxus?

If it's anything like my SSR's were, it made a world of difference.

Speaking of which, test drove the Jeep today. Can't break 70 without shaking my boys around, THOSE DYNA BEADS SUCK!

Bill
06-02-2005, 07:16 AM
Well, my TrXus re-balanced rocks!!! No more 42mph vibe in teh steering wheel. :D

r6cyclegal
06-02-2005, 09:03 AM

That's cause I was always in the Rubi. We'd take my Jeep on long rides but if it was a Jeep event or wheeling event we took the Rubi. I think most people that know me on here have seen it. I can't remember if Brandon's seen it though.

And Bill the reason it was always dirty is because YOU were supposed to be washing it, since you keep all your shit at my house. :finga: Your shit's still there but the Jeep never gets washed?!? :roll: Now you knew I would say that so why start?

Bill
06-02-2005, 09:18 AM
I have washed your Jeep (and bike) more times than I can count. Why you gotta be like that? :finga:

Don't go there. :roll:

(I told you, I wasn't waxing it though... Waxing black vehicles SUCKS!)

r6cyclegal
06-02-2005, 09:20 AM
I have washed your Jeep (and bike) more times than I can count. Why you gotta be like that? :finga:

It hasn't been washed since the old house!!! That's last summer!!!! 8O

Bill
06-02-2005, 09:22 AM

It hasn't been washed since the old house!!! That's last summer!!!! 8O

False.

I have washed it a couple of times at your new place. Granted, I took it through the car wash (on my dime) more than I have hand-washed it, but I still made sure it was clean for you. I know you don't like cleaning it.

r6cyclegal
06-02-2005, 09:33 AM
All my hard work will be ruined tonight when it rains. I'd say atleast the inside will still be clean but I had 5 people in it last night so it's not perfect either :crybaby

Bill
06-02-2005, 09:36 AM
All my hard work will be ruined tonight when it rains. I'd say atleast the inside will still be clean but I had 5 people in it last night so it's not perfect either :crybaby

Hell, the rain is the excuse I keep using for not washing my Jeep. Everytime I get a little bit of free time in my schedule I consider washing it, but it is always going to rain within a day of the time I have available.

My Jeep is FILTHY right now! Inside and out.

This weather sucks. We had a few nice days in a row about a month or so ago, but since then it has been raining just about every other day.

r6cyclegal
06-02-2005, 09:51 AM
Have you seen my tires???? 8O They were so brown!!! I had to bleach white the white letters 2 times!!! That what was really bothering me. I could've just done the tires and it would've looked clean. The Jeep itself was getting clean with the rain.