PDA

View Full Version : TJ Tim, bad seller

MF Steve!
01-12-2008, 12:25 AM
I've recently been viewing many for sale sections on any and all local forums, for any and all parts. Most forums have something about this already, but I've not seen anything here. The username "TJ Tim," has recently been banned from most all local forums for bad sales, non payment on purchases, amongst other transaction related concerns.

This is a warning, if you choose to buy from this dickbag, and have a problem during the course of the transaction, I TOLD YOU SO.

Furthermore, here is a link, to a thread on another forum, which you will find more than enough information to never want to purchase anything from this guy:

http://www.northeastcrawlers.com/necforum/showthread.php?t=6341

OverkillZJ
01-12-2008, 12:30 AM
As of yet there's no one registered with anything close to that user name, but if there is, they're going to suddenly lose the ability to see the for sale forum at all.

So far we've had great luck here with people selling and buying things, I and the other admins hope to keep it that way, so thanks for the input.

Wrecker
01-12-2008, 12:28 PM
What a jerk. I would love to see someone try that shit with me. Turn Pittbull (my Lawyer) on him and when the judgement came through let big brother go and collect.

ezman
01-13-2008, 01:00 PM
yeah that guy is a dousche when it comes to selling things... he's been doing that kind of crap way before it came up on nec... he's been banned from ejp for similar crap... and now i think he's rep. has reached every local offroad forum... he's a shady dealer and always tries to pull one over on whoever he's selling to....

i even sent an email to craigslist about him... no response though...

bustabizz
01-14-2008, 12:55 PM
Yeah he f*cked me over on a Jeep deal with saying he had a title and he didn't have one at all. He can rot for all I care. :frocket:

MF Steve!
02-06-2008, 11:14 PM
Asshat is trying to buy things from me via e-mail. He can't send me a PM because he is banned from just about every site I have shit for sale on. He want's my '99 XJ rear hatch. I told him $250, in person, at my location, and I get to count the cash with my own two eyes.

If anyone wants to be there for this, feel free. I can even change my price to include the debts he owes people...or just pipe his knees for you!

OverkillZJ
02-06-2008, 11:16 PM
I'll be there with the video camera for the inevitable ass beating!

Wrecker
02-07-2008, 10:23 AM
I might have to come out for this.

SirFuego
02-07-2008, 10:41 AM
He bought something a couple years ago from one of our club members up in Buffalo. That member agreed to let him pay in installments. Tim made a couple payments, but there is still a couple hundred bucks out-standing. That member has tried to contact him numerous times to no avail. This was supposedly resolved after a couple of our members got rowdy with the situation. But the payments were never sent.

MF Steve!
02-07-2008, 07:40 PM
He backed out after I sent my e-mail reply. Said: "found one local, thanks anyways." I replied with: "no problem. P.S.: Pay you fcuking debts."