PDA

View Full Version : D60, 14FF, install kits, D60 5.13 Prec gears, th350/205...

Krylon
06-09-2005, 01:24 PM
Hello all..... Business is getting slow around here so I am stopping my project for now and figured I would sell some of the parts i have aquired....

Here's what I have:

D60 Stuff:

DRW GM D60 front w/4.56's - currently disassembled(except gears/carrier) but can put it back together if you like. Outside is untouched and dirty.. Has neck-down shafts and 30 spline drive flanges. The orig cover was pretty bad so I have a bling-bling chrome cover for it! Missing one caliper. Come with spare 30 spline stub. $800 obo ****The hubs and axles are the only things that were taken off. The knuckles are still on the housing.****

Precision D60 5.13's - Brand spankin new. Box only opened to drool a little bit - $185 shipped

Yukon Master install kit for D60 - Brand new -includes everything(even the pinion nut) - when I got this in the mail, the plastic was open due to a heavy bearing in the corner - $125 shipped

14FF stuff:

14FF SRW housing - wire brushed on the outside and ready for paint - perches removed(was going in a toy) - includes complete axle from hub to hub and 3.73 gears with open carrier - $50

Yukon Install kit for 14FF - Brand new - $110 shipped

DIY4x.com diff ring - this ring was cut to be used with a shaved/and or cut 14FF housing - $40 plus shipping

TH350 - needs rebuild - $50

Np205 with adapter for th350 - $125

Located in Masury, OH

Thanks,
Mike