PDA

View Full Version : boredom...

MF Steve!
06-24-2005, 04:19 PM
yea the board has been really dead lately...except for today. anyways...i was thinking, brandon...why dont you change the damn main page? i mean come on. you went on vacation like how long ago? o yea, and im goin to 4wd hardware tomorrow (saturday) for anyone who may wanna come along. let me know. im not sure what time im leaving, but its def not gonna be real early. todays my brothers grad. party and someones gotta drink all the beer, cuz i know the underage emo kids arent gonna do it...

-steve

r6cyclegal
06-24-2005, 04:21 PM
Oh yeah. There's no underage drinking at Graduation Parties!! :roll: That's exactly when the rents allow it!

MF Steve!
06-24-2005, 04:23 PM
it wouldnt surprise me if i had more friends here than him. also wouldnt surprise me if he wasnt even here for his own party...can we say bi-polar looney toon?

r6cyclegal
06-24-2005, 04:25 PM
Well he is your relative... 8O

MF Steve!
06-24-2005, 04:28 PM
hes a pansy though...my youngest brother and me are the cool ones. the middle kid is always the dork. hes all emo and listens to that "i hate my dad" whiny half ass crybaby music. and as for him being my relative...i dont think he is. he doesnt look like anyone in my family. musta been a mixup in the hospital...