PDA

View Full Version : Hi All!!!

BigZees
07-09-2005, 12:36 PM
Ladies and Gentleman, (and I use those terms loosely)

Hi guys! How have all of you been??? Some of you will remember me from the original group of PGHOffroad. This is Brian with the big red YJ. I used to take people through connelsville for guided tours. I have wheeled with a few of you over the years. Traveled to Paragon with others, and just generally had fun with most.

I love the new site. Looks good and kudos. I miss wheeling with you guys. My job, kids, and life in general have been keeping me quite busy. I'll be slowly picking back up on some wheeling. I bought a 2000 XJ Classic. It is my next project. I think I'm going to retire old red. He has been a faithful buggy for years, but its time to upgrade. Well I will be back here more frequently now. I hope to see some of you and possibly wheel with some of you again real soon.

Brian

Bill
07-09-2005, 03:38 PM
BRIAN!!!

Good to see you on here man! It has been a long, long time. We are talking about making a trip out to C-ville in the near future - you should come along. It will be great to have you active within the group again. There are a lot of folks on here that can benefit from your knowledge and experience!

Hope to see you around.

-Bill (JeepSaharaBoy)

OverkillZJ
07-09-2005, 03:51 PM
WASSSSSSUP!

BigZees
07-09-2005, 04:57 PM
Hi Bill, hi Matt. How have you been??? I see Karstman is still with the group. Has he talked to anyone lately? Him and his high class Colorado wheeling probably has him nose up at his wheeling roots. 8O

If you guys plan on going to C-ville, take chainsaws. I have not been down there all year to clear trails, so I' ll assume the worst and say most have trees down.

Before I go anywhere I need to sell old red and lift my new buggy. Got the grocery list waiting. Just a matter of time. OK I'll be back :)

Brian

OverkillZJ
07-09-2005, 05:04 PM
I spent a lot of June wheeling with Mark in Colorado and Arizona, even I turn my nose up to PA wheeling now :lol:

r6cyclegal
07-11-2005, 10:40 AM
Hi Brian!
Glad to see some of the old timers showing up!
Heidi

BigZees
07-11-2005, 11:04 AM
Glad to see some of the old timers showing up!

Ack!!!! I have been relegated to old timer status... Now I really do feel old. 8O

r6cyclegal
07-11-2005, 12:12 PM
Not age old. Wheeling for years old :) You are part of the original people that were there the first couple times I went. :wink:

Bill
07-11-2005, 02:07 PM
Nah, he is older than me... That makes him OLD... As in OLD - OLD! ;)

r6cyclegal
07-11-2005, 03:32 PM
Nah, he is older than me... That makes him OLD... As in OLD - OLD! ;)

Atleast you are not the oldest on here anymore :finga:

karstman
07-11-2005, 07:41 PM
Hey stranger.

8O

Yea, I pop in here once in a while.....
Glad to hear all's well. Ask Matt about tree's and wheeling....he don't need a stinking chainsaw!

;)

Drop me an email so we can catch up.

OverkillZJ
07-11-2005, 09:22 PM
LOL! Tree crawling at its finest...

BigZees
07-12-2005, 12:34 PM
Karstman!!!!! Hey man I miss you. How have you been??? I have been doing real well. New job, kids doing great. Bought a 2000 XJ. I was considering selling old red. I think I had a revelation last night. How stupid I would be to sell it. I can make it a full trail rig easy, and if anything breaks so what. I have a daily driver if that happens. Course the garage space is slowly dwindling. The car, boat and the YJ now under cover.

How are things in CO. ? Tell the missus I said hola... and when is a little Karstman going to happen??? *winks*

Oh and question guys, whatever happened to the older gentleman with the YJ like mine??? The one we were always fixing on the trail. The guy that was always stuck. Same guy that still had his disconnects in out at Wellsville that I thought was going to have a heartattack in the heat. Gee I miss those days...

Hey what about Jamie??? How is he and his better half???

Ok guys I'm off, have to feed kids. :D

HydroTech
07-14-2005, 12:59 PM
Hey Brian:

I am still around. Still have the YJ and added a KJ for a daily driver. Have been real busy since our son Aiden was born. Not much time for wheelin. I am SURE you know what I mean. :D Would love to get out sometime and get the YJ muddy again!

I think the guy your thinking of was Lee. Pretty sure that was him. Good to hear from ya!

Jamie
Red YJ

Bill
07-14-2005, 01:15 PM
Wow... Look at all the oldtimers! :roll: :wink: :D

LordAthens
07-26-2005, 01:36 PM
Well it's about damn time you came around.

Still have the car in the barn? A Charger if memory serves me?