PDA

View Full Version : Important!! 4 Goodyear MTRs on factory toyota alloys stolen

DMG
07-19-2005, 08:06 AM
Someone stole the tires and wheel off my 4runner in Hunting Ridge (South Hills) last Night! It is now up un cinderblocks. Please look for these. They are unusual because noone runs 12.50s on stock width alloys. If you find them please call my cell and the police. 412 953 7187
David

4 33x12.50/15 Goodyear MTRs on factory toyota alloys.

Bill
07-19-2005, 08:25 AM
THAT SUCKS!!!!

I will be on the lookout for your wheels / tires...

Any pics for those who have never seen your ride?

DMG
07-19-2005, 08:45 AM
There is a pic in the thread at PBB

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4283625#post4283625

r6cyclegal
07-19-2005, 09:08 AM
Bummer. I hope you get them back and get the satisfaction of finding out who took them so you can "meet" with them and "talk." :evil:

OverkillZJ
07-19-2005, 09:41 AM
You've got to be kidding me. Just looked out back, still have all 5 tires. Guess they don't want bent steel rims and tires with nails stuck in them.

I'll keep an eye out. I'd love to have a "talk" with them.

xsjado
07-20-2005, 01:40 AM
I'm not good at "talking" with people, but im real good at punching them :wink:

DMG
07-20-2005, 08:02 AM
I'm not good at "talking" with people, but im real good at punching them :wink:

I think that is exactly what these fawkers need!

Thanks everybody for looking. I have a couple of small leads from putting out flyers etc. I am trying to get the DOT #s for these too.

leonw
07-20-2005, 02:17 PM
I'll be watching too. I live and work nearby. I think I have seen your ride before. Wouldn't you just love to catch somebody in the act?

OverkillZJ
07-20-2005, 03:20 PM
If I caught them in the act, or even afterwards, it wouldn't be pretty. I think my highlift handle would do a good job.

xsjado
07-20-2005, 08:31 PM
if you figure out who did it, let us know, we will just get an army of people to show up at their place, and see about working things out with them.

and by work things out, i mean smash them, naturally.

DMG
07-21-2005, 01:42 PM
and by work things out, i mean smash them, naturally.

:twisted: Sounds good to me :twisted:

Does anyone know of places where lifted trucks congregate that might be good to distribute my flyers? I assume that someone with a lifted truck or jeep has them because they won't fit much else.

Thanks everybody for looking for them. David

OverkillZJ
07-21-2005, 02:10 PM
Might be a long shot, but maybe keep an eye out in the pennysaver / ebay / places of the like?

I see a bunch of teenage asshat trucks congregate in south park a lot, hanging out with the ricers. That's about it.

leonw
07-21-2005, 02:41 PM
Asshat? Is that when they wear a ball cap sideways or a visor upside down ( or any other derivation ) ? I wonder if these are the sort of punks who have been turfing up yards and cutting across corner lots for the last year or two. Have you seen that? I see it from time to time around Bridgeville, USC, McMurray, Lawrence, Cecil. Has to be a 4x4. Sounds like the same kind of vermin who would steal tires.

DMG
07-21-2005, 03:55 PM
Might be a long shot, but maybe keep an eye out in the pennysaver / ebay / places of the like?

I see a bunch of teenage asshat trucks congregate in south park a lot, hanging out with the ricers. That's about it.

I borrowed an Equinox (stealthy) last night and checked south park. I know a couple of asshats who hang there so I will have them looking too.

OverkillZJ
07-21-2005, 09:43 PM
Asshat? Is that when they wear a ball cap sideways or a visor upside down ( or any other derivation ) ? I wonder if these are the sort of punks who have been turfing up yards and cutting across corner lots for the last year or two. Have you seen that? I see it from time to time around Bridgeville, USC, McMurray, Lawrence, Cecil. Has to be a 4x4. Sounds like the same kind of vermin who would steal tires.

Asshat, great term isn't it?

I'd love to see one of them try turfing my lawn. I'd be in the ZJ so fast and rear ending them faster than they even knew that they were just hit by a gheto-ized luxory SUV :lol:

Really though, I hate punks. Big time.

Jpdst29
07-22-2005, 08:26 PM
get some lock lug nuts next time...sorry about your loss...

xsjado
07-24-2005, 12:38 PM
Matt is an asshat.

DMG
07-24-2005, 01:17 PM
Well, my cellphone fell out of my pocket on my motorcycle at 100mph+ last night, turning it into cellphone powder so that number won't be good again until I get another on monday. :roll:

Also, look for a teal green 91-92 Acura Integra. If you see it please get me a plate # and location in the south hills.

cjw94xk
07-26-2005, 11:42 PM
I will keep a look out up here in mt washington. You'd be suprired all that crap that goes on up here. And if you do find out who has them, let me know. I still have some rage left in me from when they stole my whole freakin jeep! and to top it off, the trash to my damn fishing rod!

LordAthens
08-07-2005, 02:51 PM
I'm acquaintances with some bottom feeders that like to do rim and tire jobs in the South Hills.

I'll ask around.

DMG
08-07-2005, 05:10 PM
Thanks for looking and asking around. Someone will recognize them eventually.

DMG
08-13-2005, 12:22 AM
Would you guys re-sticky this for me? Thanks, DMG

Jpdst29
09-06-2005, 08:30 PM
this might help you...i heard through the grapevine that the cops found 4 goodyear MTR's up in a shack up near some pipeline...i dont know any more info though...possibility that they are yours...

OverkillZJ
09-06-2005, 08:42 PM
this might help you...i heard through the grapevine that the cops found 4 goodyear MTR's up in a shack up near some pipeline...i dont know any more info though...possibility that they are yours...

That's a hell of a lead if you know what district...

Jpdst29
09-06-2005, 08:46 PM
i can try to find out what district...i think either bridgeville or south fayette...not sure though...i will try to find out

OverkillZJ
09-06-2005, 08:53 PM
i can try to find out what district...i think either bridgeville or south fayette...not sure though...i will try to find out

Considering Dave lives in South Fayette about 150 yards from Bridgeville, I'd put money down that those are his tires.

Bill
09-06-2005, 09:23 PM

What police department?

Jpdst29
09-06-2005, 09:39 PM
i dont know yet what police department...i am going to try to find that info out...

Bill
09-06-2005, 09:40 PM
i dont know yet what police department...i am going to try to find that info out...

Let me know... What area?

Jpdst29
09-06-2005, 09:41 PM
i think if i am correct the pipeline is up by some old airport runway in south fayette or bridgeville...not too sure on that though...i will find out what road it is off of and that should tell us the jurisdiction...

DMG
09-07-2005, 06:28 AM
i think if i am correct the pipeline is up by some old airport runway in south fayette or bridgeville...not too sure on that though...i will find out what road it is off of and that should tell us the jurisdiction...

Awesome! If you get any info, please call my cell phone. 412 953 7187. Thanks David

Happycamper
09-08-2005, 09:36 AM
Did you file a police report? Honestly, I would just call all of the police departments in the area. Can't hurt. Hope you find them!!

DMG
09-08-2005, 06:28 PM
Did you file a police report? Honestly, I would just call all of the police departments in the area. Can't hurt. Hope you find them!!

I filed a report when it happened. I called South Fayette yesterday and they said nothing had been found. I am calling bridgeville now.

Thanks, DMG

Jpdst29
09-08-2005, 10:59 PM
i found out where the "pipeline" is...if you go down oakridge road towards bridgeville and you make a left on to presto-sygan road the pipeline trail is up on your left...i am assumming that would be South Fayette jurisdicition unless some other cop was driving around...i heard that some kids were up there and they got busted for underage drinking and in the shack they found four Goodyear MTR tires and a tailgate from a ford pickup...i would look more into this if i were you dave.

DMG
09-09-2005, 12:32 AM
OK, my roommate and I just went out there and found the shed and the tailgate. It looks like a new dodge tailgate. There was evidience of a campfire and beer cans around. If there were arrests, then there should be a record of who was out there. I will call the detective tomorrow am.

i found out where the "pipeline" is...if you go down oakridge road towards bridgeville and you make a left on to presto-sygan road the pipeline trail is up on your left...i am assumming that would be South Fayette jurisdicition unless some other cop was driving around...i heard that some kids were up there and they got busted for underage drinking and in the shack they found four Goodyear MTR tires and a tailgate from a ford pickup...i would look more into this if i were you dave.

Jpdst29
09-09-2005, 06:30 AM
awesome!!!...i hope you get them back...let me know what happens

OverkillZJ
09-09-2005, 08:04 AM
Finally, a real lead!

DMG
09-10-2005, 11:27 AM
awesome!!!...i hope you get them back...let me know what happens

I will keep you updated. I am waiting for the detective to call me back, still/ Do you recall the approximate date they were out there?

Jpdst29
09-10-2005, 02:48 PM
i dont know the date...i just talked to my friend a couple days ago and he told me the information i relayed to you...he made it sound like it was recent though...

Bill
09-18-2005, 08:28 AM
I un-sticky'd this post, I know you are making progress and it seems like things are going in the right direction - GOOD LUCK, I hope it works out.