PDA

View Full Version : Sigh

XJJeepGirl98
08-13-2005, 01:25 PM
Well it's one thirty on a perfectly good afternoon...and what am I doing...sitting at home inside. I'm goin goin friggin nuts. Oh yeh that reminds me...guys where is that bridge in the connesville pics. I've never saw that. Hmm maybe thats what i'll do go hiking lookin for the bridge...so no one will go wheelin wit me. :( ...

sre I'm done ranting now.

LordAthens
08-13-2005, 01:31 PM
http://us.f3.yahoofs.com/users/41bb64a1z2af61768/dd79/__sr_/f31b.jpg?phFMj_CBxhDaBBDa

That bridge?

Blah. Damn Yahoo photos. I'll upload the pic when I get home.

Atleast the link is clickable now.

TimMichaels
08-13-2005, 04:31 PM
Well it's one thirty on a perfectly good afternoon...and what am I doing...sitting at home inside. I'm goin goin friggin nuts. Oh yeh that reminds me...guys where is that bridge in the connesville pics. I've never saw that. Hmm maybe thats what i'll do go hiking lookin for the bridge...so no one will go wheelin wit me. :( ...

sre I'm done ranting now.

You need to access it from a different trail south of Casparis (unless you have at least 35's and front and rear lockers...) The bridge is at the confluence of Indian Creek and the Youghiogheny River, directly across the Yough from Camp Carmel. To get to it, follow the main trail through an area known as Hawkins Hollow. If you want directions I can PM them to you.

Bill
08-14-2005, 01:38 PM
I have seen stockers make it there. I know I did all stock with 31s in my TJ.

TimMichaels
08-16-2005, 07:05 PM

From Casparis to Hawkins Hollow without touching pavement?

blackjeep04
08-16-2005, 08:52 PM
If you mean this bridge then yes stocker can make it at low water level. Is this the same one Bill? I belive it's the railroad bridge.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/blackjeep04/Connellsville%20Run%20July%2023rd/DSC00037.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/blackjeep04/Connellsville%20Run%20July%2023rd/DSC00036.jpg

From Casparis to Hawkins Hollow without touching pavement?

TimMichaels
08-16-2005, 10:32 PM
If you mean this bridge then yes stocker can make it at low water level. Is this the same one Bill? I belive it's the railroad bridge.

Yes, that is the bridge I am speaking of. I know a stocker can make it there without much problem... I've done it many times. I was speaking of the trail that connects it to the trails up at Casparis...

blackjeep04
08-16-2005, 10:35 PM
Well I'm headed out tomorrow and Thursday so jump in and show me the way..

Yes, that is the bridge I am speaking of. I know a stocker can make it there without much problem... I've done it many times. I was speaking of the trail that connects it to the trails up at Casparis...