PDA

View Full Version : Again we have sensorship at PGHoffroad.com

lil05SE
08-21-2005, 01:19 PM
Again our wonderful forum owner has decided that since I work with nine other people, six of whom are Jeep owners and drivers who may have decided to register here....

He decided that he had to ban the new users, who created there accounts on our network here at work, to list the things for sale that Aaron was selling for them because he has a million parts for sale already.

What a JOKE!!

When you people who run this place decide to grow up and not participate in your little leage sensorship tactics we will consider coming back. Otherwise... Delete the rest of our posts since you obviously are to encapsulated in your own little internet world in Bridgeville PA to realize that the whole rest of the world is out there.

Sensorship of a few, for no particular reason, is bad for all.

OverkillZJ
08-21-2005, 01:33 PM
When usernames are created with "ih8mattweaver@hotmail.com" and are selling your items, give me a break. Aaron - go away, grow up, get a life; whatever you want to do; but leave me the hell alone. This has gotten out of hand and no one seems to have issue with me except for you. Second of all, I am not the "forum owner" and actually have the least control over this place than the other admins.

More so, you're trying to tell us that usernames like "FORUMtroll" were legitimate users? Come on, do you think everyone here is stupid? What I fail to understand is why you're targeting me. When this all began I didn't do a damn thing but ask you to stop posting so many for sale items. I LEFT THEM THERE. I DID NOT TOUCH THEM. OTHER ADMINS DID, TAKE IT UP WITH THEM.

The personal attacks against me have finally struck my last nerve and I don't really give a fllying fawk what you think anymore. The rest of us are here to wheel and have a good time, you seem to be capable of doing nothing but pissing everyone off and throwing insults and frustrations my way. I'm sorry I ever helped you with your Jeep let alone tried to come to an understanding over this before you brought it to such a childish level. It's a mistake I'll be sure not to make again.

How's this for censorship?: Why don't you go outside and play hide and go @#$#@ yourself?

EDIT: By the way, I'm not the one who banned the new uers. SURPRISE!

EDIT 2: Did you not even notice this thread? http://www.pghoffroad.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=737

I brought my "censorship" out into the open. Everyone here is well aware of what's going on and I'm sure we'll all wish the "problem" would just go away so we can get back to talking about offroad vehicles instead of high school level online arguing.

blackjeep04
08-21-2005, 04:39 PM
HERE HERE!!! Just leave us alone. If your not planning a jeep run I'm not interested..Go sell your junkyard on ebay.:

Jpdst29
08-21-2005, 05:51 PM
maybe you should learn how to spell "C"ensorship before you rant about it...LOL :lol:

ZJDRE
08-21-2005, 06:00 PM
yeah man go bug WVJC instead they like your high school antics

MF Steve!
08-21-2005, 10:25 PM
i still wanna know where the avatar pic came from...what site did you find that on?

Bill
08-21-2005, 10:42 PM
I did the banning. It was justified and appropriate - for all parties involved. Any issues with my decisions can be taken up with me via PMs. If people want to play childish games they will be banned without hesitation. This place is a much nicer place without all the childish drama, and I will make sure that does not occur here - regardless of who doesn't like it.

xsjado
08-21-2005, 11:18 PM
If it wasnt for respect for everyone on this board, i would make you feel so bad about your lives. But, for the sake of the admins, and out of pure class, I wont go down to the same low level that you have taken yourself to. Please, stay off our boards, no one likes you or responds to the threads you make anyway. HINT

That is all for now.

Happycamper
08-22-2005, 09:39 AM
If it wasnt for respect for everyone on this board, i would make you feel so bad about your lives. But, for the sake of the admins, and out of pure class, I wont go down to the same low level that you have taken yourself to. Please, stay off our boards, no one likes you or responds to the threads you make anyway. HINT

That is all for now.

x2!! You should register on Pirate4x4.com, they are a much nicer group of people over there!

DMG
08-22-2005, 01:10 PM

That is all for now.

x2!! You should register on Pirate4x4.com, they are a much nicer group of people over there!

Yes, please come over to Pirate where we don't play so nicely with trolls.