PDA

View Full Version : 93 YJ 4.0L parts, etc

bigblackjeep95
08-25-2005, 10:32 AM
hey guys got a list of some parts that aren't doing me any good. Here they are.....NO SET PRICES JUST SOME ROUND ABOUT FIGURES SO THROUGH OUT A REASONABLE OFFER PLEASE!!!!!! 8)

1. AX-15 5spd trans, 120k, comes with clutch, flywheel, pressure plate
2. 231-J T-case, new tailshaft housing

3. Steering column for manual
4. Full hard doors complete minus mirrors "maybe keeping????"

We have a lot of other stuff laying around, so just ask and we may have it :D

Thanks,

Barry

gonecheenin
08-29-2005, 03:07 PM

is the bellhousing for this setup for a tubular style crank sensor w/ a single retention bolt and an external slave cylinder?

is it in good enough condition to run on the highway everyday or was it out of a trail rig?

what you thinkin' of for the whole combo listed above?

bigblackjeep95
08-29-2005, 03:14 PM

is the bellhousing for this setup for a tubular style crank sensor w/ a single retention bolt and an external slave cylinder?

is it in good enough condition to run on the highway everyday or was it out of a trail rig?

what you thinkin' of for the whole combo listed above?

It is from what i remember, its been covered up for a bit, but I can find out for sure. It is road worthy for a DD, the YJ it came out if was in great shape, and it was wheeled, but it was more of a DD for the guy than a trail rig. I drove it be4 i pulled it and it shifted smooth, no noises, great cond. as far as i can tell. I'll see what my G/F wants for both and give you a holla ASAP.

Thanks,

Barry

gonecheenin
09-05-2005, 01:13 AM
I've found out that the transmission may not work for me (according to the literature I've read anyway) cause it's a year too old

they changed the AX15's input shaft and input shaft bearing retainers for the 94 and up's when they went to the external slave cylinder setups
unless just the slave cylinder being the external style on yours means that it will work for me no matter what, I'm not sure

I'm still interested in the t-case at least though if we can arrive at a good price on it, so if your willing to sell it seperately please let me know asap

and i'd still like to look at and get a price on the transmission, for all i know maybe it is the one i need so i'm not gonna rule it out just yet

thanks,

Jason

also throw me a quote on the hard doors if you decide to get rid of em', i have a friend who might be interested for the right price