PDA

View Full Version : FS - Brand New Computer Monitor

Bill
09-05-2005, 10:38 PM
I am selling a brand new (still in the never even opened box) Compaq 17" Flat Screen CRD Monitor FS7600. It came as a part of a package deal on my new computer, but I upgraded to a flat screen LCD, so this one is for sale. It really does have a decent picture, I was impressed with it but I needed the space back on the top of my desk.

Here are the specs from the Compaq site:
http://hpshopping.speedera.net/www.shopping.hp.com/shopping/images/products/p8714a_400.jpg

Want stellar viewing plus minimal glare and distortion? With 0.25–0.28 mm dot pitch, and 1280 x 1024 maximum resolution, this flat-screen CRT monitor will supply you with a steady stream of crisp, clear images.

• See sharp details in games, on Web pages, and more; the monitor's flat face also reduces edge-of-screen distortion normally found with curved-screen monitors
• Give your eyes a break with the spacious, 16" viewable area
• Treat your ears to rich, powerful sound from CDs, DVDs, videos, and games with the independently powered, standalone JBL® speakers
• Select the most comfortable viewing angle by adjusting the detachable tilt and swivel stand
• Complement the design of your Compaq Presario or X desktop PCwith the FS7600's carbonite black and silver cabinet
• Get started without hassle: full plug-and-play detection makes for quick and simple setup
• Customize your settings by using the on-screen display controls—no fussing with complicated buttons and switches; then conveniently store the settings
• Save energy and money while helping the environment with the ENERGY STAR®-compliant features

Size 17"

Viewable area 16"

Dot pitch 0.25 to 0.28mm

Maximum resolution 1280 x 1024

Energy Star compliant Yes

Plug and play compatible Yes

Built-in microphone No

On-screen display Yes

Pre-programmed modes Yes

Speaker hangers No

The sale price on the monitor alone is $169 right now, but I will sell this one for $100obo.

-Bill

Bill
09-11-2005, 06:34 PM
Okay..accepting offers. 8)

Bill
03-14-2006, 01:28 PM
Okay...$50.

This thing is just taking up space in my office now.

andrew2516
03-14-2006, 02:08 PM
I've got the same monitor right now...I will say that it is nice...$50 is probably a good price.

Cebby
03-14-2006, 02:12 PM
Are they still making CRT's?

r6cyclegal
03-14-2006, 02:28 PM
Throw in a computer to go with it and I'll take it for $50... :045:
:024:

OverkillZJ
03-14-2006, 02:45 PM
You know, you could always donate it to the new office, considering now that I have no contractors that do any work in my home office, you'll probably be the only one using that computer anyway and it needs a new monitor :D

Bill
04-02-2006, 11:21 AM
BTT... I am going to try one more time before I put it on eBay.

bdjones72
04-04-2006, 12:12 PM
Bill, There's no reason that this wouldn't work with any computer right? I have a HP and I think my monitor might be dying, everything's darker than it should be despite playing with the brightness/contrast, etc. If this will just plug right into my computer and a driver update I'll buy it from you for the $50. You have the software that goes with it I assume. Shoot me an e-mail at bdjones72@msn.com. In case you're wondering who I am I started the West Pa Xterra Club. I go by the same screen name over on WPAXC's forum.

Bill
04-04-2006, 12:19 PM
Bill, There's no reason that this wouldn't work with any computer right? I have a HP and I think my monitor might be dying, everything's darker than it should be despite playing with the brightness/contrast, etc. If this will just plug right into my computer and a driver update I'll buy it from you for the $50. You have the software that goes with it I assume. Shoot me an e-mail at bdjones72@msn.com. In case you're wondering who I am I started the West Pa Xterra Club. I go by the same screen name over on WPAXC's forum.

It will work for you. You will not need any software at all. Plug it in, connect it, and turn it on and it will work.

I will send the email too...