PDA

View Full Version : JB Conversions 231HD w/ SYE, 2-low, and all ZJ linkage + bez

OverkillZJ
10-17-2005, 02:43 PM
I'm going to bigger and better things transfer case wise, and so am selling my JB Conversions 231HD w/ SYE, in shich I've installed a Tera 2-low.

I'm also including all of the linkage to make it bolt up in a ZJ, including the correct "command track" shift bezel which lists the modes of "2hi, 4hi, N, 4LOW.

The Tera 2-low which I've installed allows you to have all of the standard modes, PLUS, 2-low. It's convenient to be able to go from 4LOW to 2LOW in tight places, ESPECIALLY if you have a front locker. This makes the shift pattern "2hi, 4hi, N, 4LOW, 2LOW".

I haven't taken pictures of it in my jeep yet, but here's the stock JB picture.

http://www.jbconversions.com/images/products/np231hd/np231hd.jpg
I'll be removing it from the vehicle this weekend.

To summarize, you get:

JB Conversions 231HD transfer case with a Slip Yoke Eliminator - Case has under 25,000 miles on it.
Tera Low fork kit already installed, giving you 2-low in addition to the other modes.
All linkage needed to make this work
Shift Bezel for 93-98 ZJ for "command track" that snaps into your center counsel. it's the stock Jeep part I ordered for a 93 that came with a 231 when I did the swap.
No leaks, I just replaced the output seal before my last trip. I've always run synthetic Amsoil in this case.
This case is the 23 spline SHORT input shaft.I'm asking for $1,000 if it's a local pickup (I'd much prefer this) - or add on another $80 for shipping to the lower 48. Contact me through PM's or email jeepzj@fccsonline.com

All questions are welcome!

OverkillZJ
10-19-2005, 01:38 PM
Someone needs to buy this thing so I can go drop an absurd amount of money on a stAk box! (3 range box!)