PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: 1995 Chevrolet Lumina LS

Bill
11-03-2005, 01:29 PM
I am starting to feel like I am running my own little used car lot at home. I have recently acquired a new work car and need to trim the personal fleet at home. So, up for sale is my 1995 Chevrolet Lumina LS.

The basics:
1995 Chevrolet Lumina LS
73,xxx miles (Low miles for a 10-year old car!)
4 Door sedan - White exterior / Gray interior
3100 V6
Front Wheel Drive
Automatic Traction Control
Automatic Transmission w/ Overdrive
Anti-Lock Brakes
Front SRS Airbags (Driver & Passenger)
16" Alloy Wheels
Cruise Control
Power Windows
Driver's Side Power Window Bypass
Power Door Locks
Power Trunk Release
Keyless entry remote
Child-Lock Rear Doors
Power Steering
Air Conditioning (Coldest A/C in any car I have ever been in!)
OEM AM/FM/Cassette
Power Seat
Tilt Steering
Rear Defrost

I bought the car about 1 1/2 to 2 years ago and have had no regrets. It was maintained exceptionally well. The previous owner actually wrote all of the maintenance performed in the engine compartment with a paint marker, so lift up the hood and you get a little history of the car. Each entry under the hood shows the work down and the mileage at which the work was performed. On top of that I had the oil changed every 3,000 miles (last time was less than 200 miles ago) and just had the radiator flushed. In fact, within the last year I performed the following: (I planned on keeping it, so I fixed it right!)

New tires (Goodyear)
New alternator
New serpentine belt
Radiator flushed
Oil change
New rear struts
New front cartridges
Intake manifold gasket replaced
Head gasket replaced and motor torn down and checked (All new gaskets used)
New air filter

I am sure there are a few other things I have forgotten, I will have to go through the receipts and adjust the list as needed. The car was just PA inspected (emissions included) and passed without a problem. It runs great and there is not a single issue that I am aware of. The paint is shines, and there are not damaged body panels or rust holes. All the glass is in perfect - no chips or cracks.

This is a great vehicle for someone and in a way I hate to part with it, but I don't need four vehicles. Something has to go and this is it. Paying full-coverage insurance on all these cars is getting old, especially when I don't drive them all!

NADA ( www.nada.com ) lists the value of the vehicle at

Low Retail
$1950
$925 (+ Mileage - 73,000)
-----------
$2875

Average Retail
$2,825 $3,475
$925(+ Mileage - 73,000)
-----------
$3750

High Retail
$3475
$925(+ Mileage - 73,000)
-----------
$4,400

My price: $3250

I would prefer to sell it locally so I am posting it locally first. If you are interested in purchasing the car feel free to contact me and we will set up a time you can come see the car, look it over, and/or take it for a test drive. It looks, runs, and drives great so I am sure it will not disappoint anyone.

Email me at itbme@hotmail.com with any questions or to request pictures.

-Bill

Bill
11-21-2005, 05:36 PM
obo...

OverkillZJ
11-21-2005, 06:28 PM
2 dolla.

Or I'll trade you for all the crap you've left in my garage?

Bill
11-21-2005, 06:41 PM
haha... nice.

I am being serious though... I need to cut back on the number of rides outside my door.

Bill
02-26-2006, 12:01 PM
Well, the Lumina has been just sitting there, so the price is coming down to $3,000. All the details are just the same. The car is very nice, needs nothing.

Bill
03-16-2006, 10:21 PM
Sale Pending...

(Imagine that... You wash the car one time and two different people decide they want it. :017: )

Bill
03-17-2006, 08:27 PM
*** Sold ***

MF Steve!
03-17-2006, 09:21 PM
Finally! Uh oh...I've got a feeling the jeeps gonna grow now!

Bill
03-20-2006, 05:16 PM
Finally! Uh oh...I've got a feeling the jeeps gonna grow now!

I have no idea what you could possibly mean... :017: :102: :unibrow: