PDA

View Full Version : Debate tonight.

cjw94xk
09-26-2008, 10:06 PM
Just wondering if anyone else is watching this and has any thoughts? So far it seems like a lot of run around to me. I was really hoping to see McCain bury Obama tonight and get this over with. Still an hour left so I guess there is still some hope.:066:

OverkillZJ
09-27-2008, 11:16 AM
I was busy doing more important thigns, like getting my drink on!

.J u s t i n
09-27-2008, 01:07 PM
I watched it, I dont think I could ever participate in a debate because im the type of person that would just flip out on the other person if they said something I disagreed with instead of waiting my turn.

Anyways I agree that there was definitely alot of runaround, some good points were made but it just seemed to me that McCain kept referring back to how he plans to cut government spending instead of addressing more in detail some of the topics that were being discussed. That's just what I got from watching it though.

r6cyclegal
09-29-2008, 12:46 PM
I was in the car when it was on or I probably would've been made to watch it :)

anodyne33
09-29-2008, 02:13 PM
Meh. They both had plenty of asshat moments. I turned it off and opened a book.

Effjae
09-29-2008, 02:23 PM
McCain did not do very well answering the questions he was asked. It got annoying and I turned it off. http://punditkitchen.wordpress.com/files/2008/09/political-pictures-john-mccain-mortgage-crisis-gas-prisoner-vietnam.jpg

BigDukeSix
09-29-2008, 03:19 PM
I watched about twenty minutes of it and all I saw was McCain giggling like Beavis "heh, heheheheheh, heh- heh" and I turned it off.

The real show will be to watch Palin go against Biden. It will be a joy to see that. I bet she won't debate him. She can't even field questions from the press. When the wheels come off McCain/Palin, she'll definitely be the cause. "Heh-heh-heheheh".

DMG
10-03-2008, 11:41 AM
i watched about twenty minutes of it and all i saw was mccain giggling like beavis "heh, heheheheheh, heh- heh" and i turned it off.

The real show will be to watch palin go against biden. It will be a joy to see that. I bet she won't debate him. She can't even field questions from the press. When the wheels come off mccain/palin, she'll definitely be the cause. "heh-heh-heheheh".

ha-ha