PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever heard of Loose Change...:already prepared for a billion mixed opinions:

oldschoolyotaguy
10-14-2008, 02:04 AM
I know that theres a million and a half different mixed opinions about politics and the government and how the country is run and as to why it is the way it is, yada yada yada.....aaaaaaaaaaaand theres also a ton of dousches out there on the internet coming up with their conspiracies of the terroristic attacks on the US,

BUTTTTTTTTTTTT....this hour and 19 minute video on youtube i saw about 2 years ago still makes a decent amount of sense to me to this day, since theres actual facts, real videos used in it and actual research by some ballsy people, trying to find an answer(which is surprising why it's still on the web, makes ya think)....and i know theres a lot of military people and government employees on this board....but i wanted to see what some others' opinions of this video are..... if you've never seen it, its over an hour long, you'll definitely need audio and ya gotta pay attention to it, which after the first few minutes, it keeps you focused.....

i've simply MENTIONED it places, and people have jumped down my throat about it, so hear me out right now,

I'M SIMPLY NEUTRAL IN THIS

just curious of people opinions to this....thank you and heres the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE

DMG
10-14-2008, 10:00 AM
I know that theres a million and a half different mixed opinions about politics and the government and how the country is run and as to why it is the way it is, yada yada yada.....aaaaaaaaaaaand theres also a ton of dousches out there on the internet coming up with their conspiracies of the terroristic attacks on the US,

BUTTTTTTTTTTTT....this hour and 19 minute video on youtube i saw about 2 years ago still makes a decent amount of sense to me to this day, since theres actual facts, real videos used in it and actual research by some ballsy people, trying to find an answer(which is surprising why it's still on the web, makes ya think)....and i know theres a lot of military people and government employees on this board....but i wanted to see what some others' opinions of this video are..... if you've never seen it, its over an hour long, you'll definitely need audio and ya gotta pay attention to it, which after the first few minutes, it keeps you focused.....

i've simply MENTIONED it places, and people have jumped down my throat about it, so hear me out right now,

I'M SIMPLY NEUTRAL IN THIS

just curious of people opinions to this....thank you and heres the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE

There are several websites that refute Loose Change point-by-point and offer citations so readers can verify and corroborate their findings. Loose Change is 95% fiction.