PDA

View Full Version : Suit To Remove Barack Obama From The Ballot

OverkillZJ
10-16-2008, 09:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyspCRmJv7w (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyspCRmJv7w)

TimMichaels
10-16-2008, 09:45 AM
Pretty interesting, but to be honest I can see the case being thrown out because the attorney has no standing to file suit. I think his lack of citizenship is very very unlikely, but if there is truth to it then yes, his candidacy should be denied. The whole having him charged with crimes against the American people for fraud thing though... wow that's absurdly over the top.

OverkillZJ
10-16-2008, 09:48 AM
The suit is most likely only filed to bring attention to the situation, which it's doing. I am curious...

Bird_Flu
10-16-2008, 11:54 AM
I too am curious, because honestly if he wasn't born in this country or he really was a citizen of Indonesia and his parents renounced his American citizenship then this is a direct violation of the constitution. And to be honest when you run for office you better be willing to be completely transparent, I just don't see that with Obama.

Ronin152
10-16-2008, 01:30 PM
Interesting video. The only thing is that if this were such a big issue why wouldn't McCain bring it up?

Wrecker
10-16-2008, 01:53 PM
Interesting video. The only thing is that if this were such a big issue why wouldn't McCain bring it up?

Mud slinging comments and the fear is if it is not true. It is still getting out there and that will work in his favor with out being directly responsable for it.

anodyne33
10-16-2008, 02:32 PM

Wasn't he born in the Panama Canal zone? You could make a case for the constitutionality of his election based on this as well.

Wrecker
10-16-2008, 02:35 PM
McCain was born too natarual born cit on a militery base while a parent was serving. That makes it legal. Could you picture how many militery people would be pissed if there kids where nat citizens if they are born oversees while serving. Lots of familys in say Japan or Germany.

DMG
10-16-2008, 02:55 PM

McCain is trying to be a gentleman. That is why he is not hammering Obama over his ties to various terrorists, racists and America-haters.

Muzikman
10-16-2008, 03:58 PM
And there appear to be many ties...

plk457
10-20-2008, 09:48 AM
This is very interesting to say the least. I just don't understand why he wouldn't show the proper documentation if everything was ok. We are all subject to various chekcs prior to any job we apply for...why not him?

OverkillZJ
10-20-2008, 10:07 AM
Good question. If he was denied top secret access for the possibility of ties to some folks, how can we consider letting him become president?

highlandercj-7
10-20-2008, 06:14 PM
We are all subject to various chekcs prior to any job we apply for...why not him?

Because he is black, he's above the law.:083:OH my if we try to hold him to what everyone else is held to, we would be racists. Plus they couldn't remove tim's head out obama's @zz long enough to check him out.

BigDukeSix
10-20-2008, 06:52 PM
GOBAMA M-FERS!!!!:flipoff2:

My new way to argue Matt.

OverkillZJ
10-21-2008, 09:11 AM
GOBAMA M-FERS!!!!:flipoff2:

My new way to argue Matt.

No, that's the BD6 old way to argue, make noise, retaliate, avoid actually making a point :icon_weed: