PDA

View Full Version : Obama not constitutionally fit to be president.

wozz
10-28-2008, 11:55 PM
So I really haven't done a lot of research on this so I can't give you any more information that what was said on the 23rd Savage Nation show.

Basically can Obama be President because he may have been born in Kenya.

http://www.talkradionetwork.com/premiumstream?dispid=304&headerDest=L3BnL2pzcC9tZWRpYS9mbGFzaHdlbGNvbWUuanN wP3BpZD0zNDI2JnBsYXlsaXN0PXRydWUmY2hhcnR0eXBlPWNoY XJ0JmNoYXJ0SUQ9MzA0JnBsYXlsaXN0U2l6ZT0xMA==

So whats you opinion? True, False, what do you think? Is he a natural born Citizen.

Will others pursue now that the case was dropped?

OverkillZJ
10-29-2008, 12:34 AM
My opinion: if he's really a US citizen, what the bloody hell has been the big deal in producing his BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

village_idiot
10-29-2008, 01:02 AM
I do not believe he was born here. I think he was born either in Indonesian or Kenya.

.J u s t i n
10-29-2008, 02:17 AM
I do not believe he was born here. I think he was born either in Indonesian or Kenya.

John McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone in Panama. Does that make him unable to be President because we wasn't a "natural born citizen"?

Definitely not.

Same goes for Obama, I'm for the Republican party and all but I think this is just yet another attempt at people trying to find a way to say Obama is not eligible to be president and it's getting old.

OverkillZJ
10-29-2008, 02:19 AM
John McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone in Panama. Does that make him unable to be President because we wasn't a "natural born citizen"?

Definitely not.

Same goes for Obama, I'm for the Republican party and all but I think this is just yet another attempt at people trying to find a way to say Obama is not eligible to be president and it's getting old.

Uhhhh, actually, McCain was born on a US MILITARY BASE... always US TERITORY....

Apples... oranges.. and something that isn't even organic (obama.)

You do realize you need to be a US citizen to run for US president, right? And you also realize that US military base constitutes US citizenship?

I only ask because I'm ****ing DUMBFOUNDED by "citizens" utter ignorance of the country we LIVE IN.

EDIT: but props for trying to make Gibson sound dumb, he probably stole that from Pirate4x4, again.

.J u s t i n
10-29-2008, 02:28 AM
Uhhhh, actually, McCain was born on a US MILITARY BASE... always US TERITORY....

Apples... oranges.. and something that isn't even organic (obama.)

You do realize you need to be a US citizen to run for US president, right? And you also realize that US military base constitutes US citizenship?

I only ask because I'm ****ing DUMBFOUNDED by "citizens" utter ignorance of the country we LIVE IN.

EDIT: but props for trying to make Gibson sound dumb, he probably stole that from Pirate4x4, again.

Matt I fully know that being born on a military base constitutes being a US citizen, I did state that such an occurrence would certainly not bar him from running for President though I believe there are still some a$$hats out there who would try to argue that point.

I put it up more as a counterpoint for Gibson's statement because I get the feeling he posted that up solely based on what he heard his 6th/7th/8th whatever grade teacher say.

OverkillZJ
10-29-2008, 02:29 AM
No no no, you've got it all wrong then! The Gibson didn't hear it, he COPIED it! :overkill:

.J u s t i n
10-29-2008, 02:33 AM
No no no, you've got it all wrong then! The Gibson didn't hear it, he COPIED it! :overkll:

Yeah listening to something intelligent might be a little too difficult for him...then again maybe I'm going too far

Anyways to the original point of this whole thread, I almost feel like it goes along with the whole saying of "if you cant dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit"

It's like a lets create the largest amount of possible misinformation possible to confuse people and get them to vote solely based on media portrayals, etc.

Then againnnnnn........isn't that what the majority of politics is about anyways? Its late...I need sleep

*Edit* And it just occurred to me....am I defending Obama??? Wowwww its later than I thought it was!

village_idiot
10-29-2008, 04:21 AM
Didn't do any of the above, i actually watch Fox News when I'm not watching Discovery or The History Channel.

.J u s t i n
10-29-2008, 10:20 AM
i actually watch Fox News

That definitely explains why you said what you did then

DMG
10-29-2008, 12:00 PM
I just called the PA board of elections responsible for allowing Obama to be on the ballot. The people I talked to did not know how (if at all) he was vetted. They took my number and said they will have someone who knows call me back.

DMG
10-29-2008, 12:01 PM
That definitely explains why you said what you did then

And you must watch CNN...

.J u s t i n
10-29-2008, 01:15 PM
And you must watch CNN...

Only on those mornings when my cartoons aren't on...

Muzikman
10-29-2008, 01:29 PM
<Shake Head>

DMG
10-29-2008, 09:58 PM
They never called me back. (not surprised). It looks like all you have to do is sign an affadavit saying you are eligible to be president.

SirFuego
10-29-2008, 10:08 PM
You do realize you need to be a Natural-Born US citizen to run for US president, right?
Fixed it for ya.

And you also realize that US military base constitutes US citizenship?
It's also moot point where McCain was born because both of his parents were US citizens.

Back to the original topic, I was reading an article somewhere about this, and it ended that there was a birth announcement for Obama in the local Hawaiian newspaper shortly after he was born.

92YJCBG
10-30-2008, 12:44 AM
Didn't do any of the above, i actually watch Fox News when I'm not watching Discovery or The History Channel.

Go back to watching tel-a-tubies and leave the political aguments to Overkillzj,DMG and BD6.

Seismik
10-30-2008, 09:58 AM
It's also moot point where McCain was born because both of his parents were US citizens.

If McCain's US Citizen parents were vacationing in Italy when he was born, then he would not have been a Natural Born Citizen, and would not be eligible to run for president.

BigDukeSix
10-30-2008, 12:12 PM
Go back to watching tel-a-tubies and leave the political aguments to Overkillzj,DMG and BD6.

I dont argue with OverkillZJ or DMG anymore Bear. Lets just say..

GOBAMA!!!!

SirFuego
10-30-2008, 03:25 PM
If McCain's US Citizen parents were vacationing in Italy when he was born, then he would not have been a Natural Born Citizen, and would not be eligible to run for president.
The only case in which he would not be considered a natural-born US citizen is if neither of his parents lived in the US (i.e. they were born abroad to US citizen parents and never maintained a residency in the US).
http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_citi.html
http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode08/usc_sec_08_00001401----000-.html
http://library.thinkquest.org/11492/convention/requirements.html (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_United_States)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_nationality_law#Acquisiion_of_citize nship (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_nationality_law#Acquisition_of_citiz enship)

EDIT: The Wikipedia stuff that says that there is "controversy" on this topic, but everything I keep reading on this topic is referring to Title 8 (the second link), which seems pretty cut and dry (at least I think it does). Let me know if there is something I'm missing here, since I can't really find anything that contradicts what I was arguing.

Effjae
10-30-2008, 03:51 PM
Hooray for Obama!

OverkillZJ
10-30-2008, 03:55 PM
Hooray for BOOBIES!

Fixed it for you. Obama is a boob, but these are the only kind of boobies I like:

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/461580/469624.jpg

Bird_Flu
10-30-2008, 04:01 PM
boobies!!!!

Effjae
10-30-2008, 04:02 PM
mmmmmmmm.....Boobies. You like red x boobies?

OverkillZJ
10-30-2008, 04:03 PM
Refresh, these are EPIC boobies.

wozz
10-30-2008, 04:12 PM
well looks like we can all agree on something...

Deadman 94 xj
10-30-2008, 05:39 PM
Below is a copy & paste from a blogger / Historian. Pretty Simple.

Proof Barack Obama Birth Certificate is a Forgery.
The shown Barack Obama birth certificate is an absolute forgery and it has been in plain sight all along.

There can not be any Obamaniacs descending on sites claiming the experts are wrong, pixels are wrong or any other way of muddying the waters as the 1000 points of darkness have been carrying out their marching orders.
Look at the supposed ‘real’ birth certificate displayed on Obama’s web site.

What has been staring everyone in the face is the effects of political correctness and no one has seen it. The beauty of this liberal political correctness is that the person who forged this document got caught in their own trap of affirmative action hyphenated Americans.
Look closely at Stanley Ann Dunham’s race. Caucasian.
Now look closely at Barack Hussein Obama Sr’s race.
It is listed as African.
That doesn’t seem all that interesting and no one has noticed it until one looks that this is an official document filed in August 1961.

Most people on the internet and blogging have no sense of history nor in the use of words and it is this lack of sense which is going to bite whoever forged this document.
Up until 1968, the standard term for all Africans was “negroe”. This fit with the absolute secular scientific teaching of the day which notes the world has 3 races in Mongoloid, Caucasoid and Negroid.

It was not until the Black Revolution when negroe or negro became a foul description in the late 1960’s and then “black” was demanded by this group to describe them.
It was not until the late 1970’s when political correctness came into vogue that it ushered in by the 1980’s the term “African” to describe all blacks.
Whoever forged this birth certificate was not utilizing the 1960’s terminology which a black person would be listed as. They fell instead into a warped year 2000 politically correct description of “African”.

This is absolutely telling as if you looked at birth records in Prussia centuries ago, those people would be termed Prussian, Bavarian etc… as Germany did not yet exist as a termonology for nation state. If someone was listed as German in 1700, it would be glaring forgery just like the Obama forgery stuns the eyes once one knows what they are looking at.
One could research the certificates in Hawaii for absolutes, but considering as has been warned in this blog that Hawaii is a Democratic state, has Democratic officials who have been hemming and hawing about this certificate and only upon precise questioning do they start backing down as it means their jobs and prison time if they certify a forgery as real and this is Democratic transplanted son Barack Obama carrying on this charade, could one ever get a clear answer from them unless one looked at numbers of birth certificates to precisely learn how Hawaii was labeling “blacks”.

If this case it is African, then why is not Stanley Ann Dunham labeled correctly North American after her continent? She though is labeled correctly as caucasian as that is exactly as she is.
If one still today searches enough death certificates in the 50 United States, you will find listed on them the term NEGRO. Now that is over 40 years since 1961 in Barack Obama’s birth and political correctness has not reached completely into the coroner’s records.

That fact is scientific and if it still exists today as proof it certainly is the proof from before 1900 in America and past 1960 that all blacks were noted as “negroe” or “negro” on all public records from birth certificates, marriage licenses, passports, driver’s licenses to death certificates.
Whoever forged the Barack Obama birth certificate got caught in Mr. Obama’s own political correctness.
In 1961 America, blacks were negroes and not Africans no matter if they came from Africa or not.
If one cares to examine the Negroe Leagues in baseball where blacks were to “pass” as Cubans to the United Negroe College Fund to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, there was no African at all in any terminology.
One was negroe on legal documents and “colored” in common usage.

No pixels in this. No questioning borders and no questions about the researcher’s expertise as negroe is American history and scientific fact just like whoever forged the Obama birth certificate got caught in political correctness in not being able to use a term they were trained to avoid.
That is a fact. This birth certificate is a fake.

Deadman 94 xj
10-30-2008, 05:42 PM
I know Matt already posted this viveo in another thread, but here it is again, along with an update that follows:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyspCRmJv7w

*Update*

Judge tosses lawsuit challenging Obama citizenship (http://apnews.myway.com/article/20081025/D941NCJG0.html)

Not based on any merits of the case, not even looking at the case, but only because the guy "lacked standing to bring the case," because "any harm from an allegedly ineligible candidate was too vague and its effects too attenuated to confer standing on any and all voters."

The scotus did the same thing to the ohio gop, regarding the bs acorn voter registrations (Mickey Mouse et al) They weren't concerned about 200,000 fraudulent registrations, they just said it's not the gop's place to tell the ohio sec of state to do her damn job...

I'd just like to see these suits resolved on their merits, on the facts, instead of getting tossed on technicalities...

Effjae
10-30-2008, 05:44 PM
Those boobies were wonderful. Thank you very much.

(o)(o)

Cebby
10-30-2008, 09:55 PM
Good blogger post Deadman - here's the forgery for all to see...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/06/13/bobirthcertificate.jpg

OverkillZJ
10-30-2008, 10:00 PM
Deadman - do you have a source?

Deadman 94 xj
10-30-2008, 10:46 PM
Deadman - do you have a source?

No sorry. I wish I did.

BigDukeSix
10-30-2008, 11:16 PM
Quit yer cryin' ladies. Your huckle buck Texan had 8 years to fawk things up. And fawk 'em up real bad.

GOBAMA!!!!!!

wozz
10-30-2008, 11:41 PM
GOBAMA!!!!!!

Yea GOBAMA, get the hell out of here.

haha couldn't resist.

OverkillZJ
10-30-2008, 11:41 PM
Quit yer cryin' ladies. Your huckle buck Texan had 8 years to fawk things up. And fawk 'em up real bad.

GOBAMA!!!!!!

Hey, asshole, you realize that huckle buck texan isn't running, right?\

EDIT: Bush (2) pissed me off greatly, but I can't imagin how much Kerry would have ****ed shit up...

BigDukeSix
10-30-2008, 11:43 PM
You called me "asshole".

hahahaha I love it. Is my dad telling you what to write?

OverkillZJ
10-30-2008, 11:45 PM
Everyone here knows that I think everyone's an asshole :overkill:

(and shit, Asshole from me, is a compliment compared to what I often have to say!)

OverkillZJ
10-30-2008, 11:52 PM
No sorry. I wish I did.

I don't know if it's true or not, but the fake "certificate" I believe to be a fake in itself. It's obviously a photochop, and doesn't take much analysis to figure that out. The background (authentication lines, forget the proper name") are relatively fuzzy, while the text is not just smooth, but was WELL smoother than any text could have been printed on Obama's gift certificate, if he has one.

They're coming out of he wood work now. The "African" argument could have some Merritt, I don't know enough history to know for sure, the the text on the "fake" cert posted itself, well its not from any real birth certificate... doesn't take a historian to figure that out.

Deadman 94 xj
10-31-2008, 12:13 AM
Yeah asshole...

I agree with you Matt, the problem is that knowbody seems to care. Not even the judges are willing to take on the type of whistle blowing that it would take to get rid of him.

We're possibly about to elect the anti-christ LOL

"1. Occidental College records -- Not released
2. Columbia College records -- Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper -- not available, locked down by faculty
4. Harvard College records -- Not released, locked down by faculty
5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
6. Medical records -- Not released
7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- 'not available'
8. Law practice client list -- Not released
9. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate - - Not released
10. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not released
11. Harvard Law Review articles published -- None
12. University of Chicago scholarly articles -- None
13. Record of baptism-- Not released or 'not available'
14. Illinois State Senate records--'not available' "

Not to mention (foreign) contributions under $200

But we're going to vote for the guy...

wozz
10-31-2008, 12:15 AM

speak for yourself!

OverkillZJ
10-31-2008, 12:27 AM
Yeah asshole...

I agree with you Matt, the problem is that knowbody seems to care. Not even the judges are willing to take on the type of whistle blowing that it would take to get rid of him.

That's what seriously DOES NOT ADD UP for me... If that's all true, you'd think Obama would post it, right? No problem... If he did it, he has a cert or a record for it, so show it.

If he doesn't, why hasn't anyone called him on it? I mean OFFICIALLY?

All together, it's extremely strange to me... One party can't prove it's true, another doesn't really question him on it...

BigDukeSix
10-31-2008, 08:03 AM
Kerry and Gore's military service in Veitnam were huge issues. The smear campaign against them was way out of line. Cheney's five deferments (legalized draft dodging) and GW's lack of participation in NG drill (and believe this, being in the NG back then aint like it is now) was played off like no big deal.

Please. Cut me a break. Assholes.

DMG
10-31-2008, 09:06 AM
Yeah asshole...

We knew more about Joe the Plumber in 3 days than we know about BHO after a year of campaigning. Thank you liberal media.:fplasma:

DMG
10-31-2008, 09:14 AM
Kerry and Gore's military service in Veitnam were huge issues. The smear campaign against them was way out of line. Cheney's five deferments (legalized draft dodging) and GW's lack of participation in NG drill (and believe this, being in the NG back then aint like it is now) was played off like no big deal.

Kerry? Gore? GW? Cheney? Those are names from the past. Put them in the history books and move on.

I thought you dems were into looking forward, peace and manlove?

Effjae
10-31-2008, 09:26 AM
Sounds like you guys are late for your Republican conspiracy theory convention. The moon landing was real guys. BTW....I heard Obama was the one hiding in the grassy knoll.

DMG
10-31-2008, 09:34 AM
Sounds like you guys are late for your Republican conspiracy theory convention. The moon landing was real guys. BTW....I heard Obama was the one hiding in the grassy knoll.

How do you hide IN a grassy knoll? Especially when you are 2?

Effjae
10-31-2008, 10:08 AM
Ghillie suit in a toddler size, perhaps?

.J u s t i n
10-31-2008, 10:36 AM
Ghillie suit in a toddler size, perhaps?

hahahaha

OverkillZJ
10-31-2008, 10:45 AM

I questioned none of the above, only your CURRENT presidential candidate.

Asshole.

DMG
10-31-2008, 10:57 AM

Being that Cheney is clearly the Darth Vader of politics, you liberals should be glad he did not serve in the military. He obviously would have created 3 Mai Lai's before lunch. Then after he had some scotch for lunch things would have really got ugly.
:s-ctf::fsniper:

BigDukeSix
10-31-2008, 12:43 PM
Being that Cheney is clearly the Darth Vader of politics, you liberals should be glad he did not serve in the military. He obviously would have created 3 Mai Lai's before lunch. Then after he had some scotch for lunch things would have really got ugly.
:s-ctf::fsniper:

Problem is, Cheney would have shot his own men by accident .

Seismik
10-31-2008, 02:13 PM
Anybody notice the backward inked date 3/4 of the way down? Looks like "JUN 6 2007" to me (or something of that sort....) wonder what that's for....

Good blogger post Deadman - here's the forgery for all to see...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/06/13/bobirthcertificate.jpg

.J u s t i n
10-31-2008, 03:58 PM
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e45/DC2Kid97/bobirthcertificate.jpg

A little photoshop action on that thing and you can put whatever names and dates you want on there. Too easy to replicate

BigDukeSix
10-31-2008, 04:02 PM
Welcome to America. Just dont run for president or our resident militia will hang you out to dry (or confess that you're voting for a candidate other than who they like for that matter).

Wrecker
10-31-2008, 04:09 PM
How about the rev date on the form?

Effjae
10-31-2008, 04:13 PM
Welcome to America. Just dont run for president or our resident militia will hang you out to dry (or confess that you're voting for a candidate other than who they like for that matter).

x2

Effjae
10-31-2008, 04:14 PM
I bet has more liver spots than he will get in votes.

OverkillZJ
10-31-2008, 04:18 PM
I think you're going to be very surprised come Tuesday, in that case.

OverkillZJ
10-31-2008, 04:19 PM

It's not my fault you're dumb :118:

I don't even like Mccain very much, but Obama BAD.

BigDukeSix
10-31-2008, 08:39 PM
gobama!!!!!

DMG
10-31-2008, 09:05 PM

x2

Maybe you ladies should stay out of the political forum if we are being too hard on you.

.J u s t i n
11-01-2008, 05:05 AM
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e45/DC2Kid97/1101080018.jpg

So at first I wasnt going out tonight but a friend of mine talked me into it since she was already going as Palin and needed a John McCain...ignore the dumb face I was drunk

Anyways...I cannot BELIEVE how hostile some people got with something so simple and non-offensive as this...especially on frickin Halloween. I hate to pull the race card but every single black person I saw tonight either glared at me or had some extremely offensive remark to say. Several of them attempted to start arguments with me over this shit and all I could really reply with was "vote for whoever you want." A few of them even said that I was being an extreme racist by wearing a costume like that...I dont see the racism involved at all?? I hate to keep bringing up race but I bet if I had painted myself black and said I was going as Obama they wouldn't mind one bit. Double standard no?

Everyone else that was anti-republican had some pretty sweet choice words for me as well! Hell a girl at one of the bars even proceeded to start kicking me while I was waiting to get a drink. Bottom line is...it's interesting to see how personal people will take stuff like this, something meant to be non-offensive at all suddenly has a large number of people wanting to kick my ass over it. F'ing Ridiculous!!

Shit I think I might just wear this costume straight up until election day!

DMG
11-01-2008, 08:43 AM
That is because most dems have idealized Obama in their mind to the point that your costume is blasphemy. You should add a pistol and a pair of brass knuckles to the costume.

Deadman 94 xj
11-01-2008, 09:59 AM
Wait untill Nobama loses the election...

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r196/kikimaples/ammo.jpg

BigDukeSix
11-01-2008, 01:38 PM
Did Tom say he had a hard on for us?:jawdrop:

BigDukeSix
11-01-2008, 01:47 PM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/9/9/mclame128654860042266847.jpg

.J u s t i n
11-01-2008, 02:36 PM
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e45/DC2Kid97/biden-barker.jpg

.J u s t i n
11-01-2008, 02:42 PM
Barack Obama was visiting a primary school and he visited one of the classes. They were in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings. The teacher asked the presidential candidate if he would like to lead the discussion on the word 'tragedy.' So our illustrious democrat presidential candidate asked the class for an example of a 'tragedy.'

One little boy stood up and offered: 'If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a tractor runs over him and kills him, that would be a tragedy.'

'No,' said Obama, 'that would be an accident.'

A little girl raised her hand: 'If a school bus carrying 50 children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy.'

'I'm afraid not,' explained Obama. 'That's what we would call great loss.'

The room went silent. No other children volunteered. Obama searched the room. 'Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?'

Finally at the back of the room, Little Johnny raised his hand. In a quiet voice he said: 'If the plane carrying you and Mrs. Obama was struck by a 'friendly fire' missile and blown to smithereens that would be a tragedy.'

'Fantastic!' exclaimed Obama. 'That's right. And can you tell me why that would be tragedy?'

'Well,' says Little Johnny, 'It has to be a tragedy, because it certainly wouldn't be a great loss...and it probably wouldn't be an accident either.'

OverkillZJ
11-01-2008, 06:46 PM
Haha, that's good.

92YJCBG
11-01-2008, 08:44 PM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/9/9/mclame128654860042266847.jpg

hahaha. Secretly I lean toward Obama winning, but dont tell anyone.

BigDukeSix
11-02-2008, 11:16 AM
Don't say that out loud Bear. DMG might touch you with his welding rod next time you're at the shop. At the shop, no one will hear you scream.

DMG
11-02-2008, 11:38 AM
Don't say that out loud Bear. DMG might touch you with his welding rod next time you're at the shop. At the shop, no one will hear you scream.

I see by your avatar you changed your mind about voting for Obama.

.J u s t i n
11-02-2008, 11:49 AM
hahaha. Secretly I lean toward Obama winning, but dont tell anyone.

Go sit in the corner and think about what you've done

BigDukeSix
11-02-2008, 11:55 AM
I have been victimized by a villainous admin.

GoBama!!!!

BigDukeSix
11-02-2008, 11:56 AM
GoBama!!!!!!!!

BigDukeSix
11-02-2008, 11:57 AM
GoBama!!!!!

DMG
11-02-2008, 12:08 PM
Good for you, Rob. I knew you would come around. I think you are misspelling your new exclamation, though. Probably out of habit. It is spelled NOBAMA!

NOBAMA!

Now you try it.

Bill
11-02-2008, 12:21 PM
He has it right in his sig!

BigDukeSix
11-02-2008, 02:44 PM
GoBama!!!!

Bill is a douchebag!
Main Entry: douche bag Function: noun Date: circa 1963 slang : an unattractive or offensive person.

Deadman 94 xj
11-02-2008, 03:44 PM
I have been victimized by a villainous admin.

HAHAHA that's great!!! This just made my weekend so much better.

.J u s t i n
11-03-2008, 02:22 AM
2 more days!