PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Rear XJ ubolts and Ubolt plates.

DMG
11-21-2005, 09:35 PM
For my Toyota...

RalphDogg
11-22-2005, 12:15 AM
depending on where you live, your local spring shop can make you a set for the same price you would pay to buy them. I just bought 4 pairs(front and rear axle) for a little under $30. they can make them to your size and length. and the bolt is a much higher grade than a universal auto parts store Ubolt.

MF Steve!
11-22-2005, 02:08 AM
dave: i have a set of yj rear bolts...should do you just fine. same axle, should be the same bolts. brand new...let me know if you'd like to check them out, or want a measurement of any kind.

-steve

DMG
11-22-2005, 08:43 PM
Will you measure the Ubolts width?

Do you have the U-bolt plates too?

DMG
11-29-2005, 07:07 PM
You guys forget about me?

Cebby
11-29-2005, 08:11 PM
Have to be YJ? I might have a set from the front of an 85 Toy. I think there might have been some in the box of stuff I got when I picked up my SFA, t-cases and spindles etc for rear disc conversion out near Philly last year. I'll check tonight. If I have them, they are yours.

DMG
11-30-2005, 07:53 PM
[quote="Cebby"]Have to be YJ? I might have a set from the front of an 85 Toy. I think there might have been some in the box of stuff I got when I picked up my SFA, t-cases and spindles etc for rear disc conversion out near Philly last year. I'll check tonight. If I have them, they are yours.[/quote

Cebby,

I am looking for YJ to see if I can do a U-bolt flip with the 63 inch chevy springs so the Toyota stuff won't work. Thanks for the offer.

David