PDA

View Full Version : Fox News reports...

Bill
11-04-2008, 09:56 PM
Obama wins PA.

Well, it comes to no suprise. I held out a little bit of hope, but I expected PA to go that way. I actually expect Obama to win, I just wish it were not that way. :102:

Deadman 94 xj
11-04-2008, 09:58 PM
Dee Dee Dee should be happy.

OverkillZJ
11-04-2008, 09:58 PM
We knew he would, hate to say. It's hasn't gone red since I knew what red meant.

.J u s t i n
11-04-2008, 10:01 PM
We knew he would, hate to say. It's hasn't gone red since I knew what red meant.

Like that one time that girl forgot to tell you she was on her...

Ok nevermind moving on, I hate to see it too but some things are unavoidable

OverkillZJ
11-04-2008, 10:02 PM
No. She told me.

ROFL

Harley25
11-04-2008, 10:02 PM
So does this mean that BD6 can calm the f*ck down now? I think it's his time of the month or something since today he is really excessive! :s-minigun:

Deadman 94 xj
11-04-2008, 10:11 PM
As of now, there's only 7% of the votes in. I'm not counting us out yet.

OverkillZJ
11-04-2008, 10:13 PM
At this point I'll count us out if BD6 stops acting even more ADHD than I am!

.J u s t i n
11-04-2008, 10:15 PM
As of now, there's only 7% of the votes in. I'm not counting us out yet.

Exactly! People are already running around town claiming victory for Obama and it's not even final yet

Bill
11-04-2008, 10:18 PM
CNN and Fox are both stating PA is going to Obama.

Harley25
11-04-2008, 10:19 PM
CNN and Fox are both stating PA is going to Obama.

As well as MSNBC

Effjae
11-04-2008, 10:28 PM
Pgh-OffRoad <3's Obama.

Sleeper
11-04-2008, 10:43 PM
All i know is Obama has ohio pretty much wrapped up and mccain needs to hit the western states hard to have a chance. Those who voted for obama should realize that we are now going to get fu%ked tax wise, have third world countries test his abilities and get ready for a very propable race war. So to you who have voted in his favor thank you, thank you for putting this country down the fu8king shitter. I predict obama gets assasinated within the first yearo f his "ruling" of the country....

Effjae
11-04-2008, 10:52 PM
Very probable race war....are you fing serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I don't make over $250 k so my taxes will be fine.

Effjae
11-04-2008, 10:53 PM
My state went McCain anyhow. Blame your fellow Pennsylvanians.

Harley25
11-04-2008, 10:57 PM
All i know is Obama has ohio pretty much wrapped up and mccain needs to hit the western states hard to have a chance. Those who voted for obama should realize that we are now going to get fu%ked tax wise, have third world countries test his abilities and get ready for a very propable race war. So to you who have voted in his favor thank you, thank you for putting this country down the fu8king shitter. I predict obama gets assasinated within the first yearo f his "ruling" of the country....

Can you move down South somewhere with your confederate flag Jeep logo? Those are your kind of people down there...I lived down there for almost 4 years and I'm sure they are sharing your thoughts tonight.

Deadman 94 xj
11-04-2008, 10:59 PM
Very probable race war....are you fing serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I don't make over $250 k so my taxes will be fine.

When obama wins and some yahoo takes him out. Yes there will be a race war.

It doesn't matter, McCain wins :fu:

Enjoy living off of somebody elses hard earned income.

Deadman 94 xj
11-04-2008, 11:00 PM
Can you move down South somewhere with your confederate flag Jeep logo? Those are your kind of people down there...I lived down there for almost 4 years and I'm sure they are sharing your thoughts tonight.

HAHA look at the liberals comming out of the wood work.

Edit: Are you a little girl??

Harley25
11-04-2008, 11:08 PM

Coming out of the wood work? Are you kidding me? If you knew me you would know what my beliefs are...it's no big secret I promise you. And in case you cared I generally do not vote by party, I vote based on issues that I feel strongly on. But since you don't know me and I'm not really allowed to discuss my political positions because of my job I will just let you cast stones at me.

Enjoy the next 4 years however the election turns out. :popcorn:

Harley25
11-04-2008, 11:10 PM

Edit: Are you a little girl??

WOW...Are you an a$$hole? Oh wait I think we can all figure out the answer to that.

Matt you night want to just ban me now before this gets ugly.

Bill
11-04-2008, 11:12 PM
Politics are never a nice subject... No one can come on here and get pissy, regardless if it is because you are a sore loser or because you have strong beliefs...

Fight nice kiddies.

Sleeper
11-04-2008, 11:12 PM
Can you move down South somewhere with your confederate flag Jeep logo? Those are your kind of people down there...I lived down there for almost 4 years and I'm sure they are sharing your thoughts tonight.This coming form a "Person" who can't even get "Their" own license plate off? You prob have a gov desk job don't you? http://www.pgh-offroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5523 You know nothing of me, let me guess, your a dem?

Bill
11-04-2008, 11:13 PM
This coming form a guy who can't even get his own license plate off? http://www.pgh-offroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5523 You know nothing of me, let me guess, your a dem?

Actually, she isnt a guy... lol

I think you may have it all wrong here.

Deadman 94 xj
11-04-2008, 11:13 PM
WOW...Are you an a$$hole? Oh wait I think we can all figure out the answer to that.

Matt you night want to just ban me now before this gets ugly.

:041:

Ugly, LOL. Oh my, look at the confederate flag, my ***** hurts...

Edit: sorry, I didn't know you were really a girl. I'll shut up now.

Harley25
11-04-2008, 11:14 PM
This coming form a guy who can't even get his own license plate off? You prob have a gov desk job don't you? http://www.pgh-offroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5523 You know nothing of me, let me guess, your a dem?

WTF...you are a bag of c0ck. I'm a chick not a guy and you are apparently a racist jerk. Go start your race war, and I'm sure someone would love to take you out.

Sleeper
11-04-2008, 11:15 PM
Very probable race war....are you fing serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I don't make over $250 k so my taxes will be fine.If you honeslty think that his so called tax brackets are the only ones going to be effected then i understand why your hemroids are acting up, it's because you have you head so far up your ass.:094:

Bill
11-04-2008, 11:16 PM
Folks... I started this to post some info and have a civil discussion. Lets keep it civil.

Sleeper
11-04-2008, 11:18 PM
Actually, she isnt a guy... lol

I think you may have it all wrong here.O........... that explains soooooooooooooo much more:036::079:

Wrecker
11-04-2008, 11:18 PM
No. I want to see the next Mrs Wrecker kick some ass.

Sleeper
11-04-2008, 11:23 PM
WTF...you are a bag of c0ck. I'm a chick not a guy and you are apparently a racist jerk. Go start your race war, and I'm sure someone would love to take you out.Let me guess, you have a short hair cut with a spikey top and a life partner? I am not racist, there is a difference.:icon_eyes: And if you don't know what the confederate flag actually means then you need to do some research and quit your day job.

Harley25
11-04-2008, 11:25 PM
O........... that explains soooooooooooooo much more:036::079:

And wait let's see... http://pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42535

talk about explaining more! :overkill:

Harley25
11-04-2008, 11:29 PM
Let me guess, you have a short hair cut with a spikey top and a life partner? I am not racist, there is a difference.:icon_eyes: And if you don't know what the confederate flag actually means then you need to do some research and quit your day job.

Um no that doesn't describe me at all. I know exactly what the confederate flag means and if you look closely in the bottom left corner of your cute little picture it says Rednecktv.com. Thats says a ton about who you are.

And why would I want to quit my day job when I get to deal with idiots like you all the time and have them pay out tons of money to the government.

Sleeper
11-04-2008, 11:30 PM
:lame:
And wait let's see... http://pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42535

talk about explaining more! :overkill:WOW you got me there:repost::lame:. Do yourself a favor and listen to Bill, besides don't you have a FEM rally to go to or something.

:EDIT: Sorry Bill i am done now:040:

Harley25
11-04-2008, 11:33 PM
:lame:WOW you got me there:repost::lame:. Do yourself a favor and listen to Bill, besides don't you have a FEM rally to go to or something.

:EDIT: Sorry Bill i am done now:040:

Don't you have some sheep to go f*ck now or something? You are apparently a sexist and racist...karma is a b*tch I promise.

Deadman 94 xj
11-04-2008, 11:38 PM
Just for the record I said sorry a long time ago...:biggrin::wreckerswife::043::popcorn::030:

OverkillZJ
11-04-2008, 11:41 PM
The Confederacy is DEAD.

Thank goodness for that.

As for Obama's tax plan only affecting those making over $250,000 - I REALLY wish you were right.

This is going to hurt all of us.

Deadman 94 xj
11-04-2008, 11:46 PM
The Confederacy is DEAD.

Thank goodness for that.

I agree with this point. I just never heard a dude get on another dude for sporting one. Obviously I was wrong. :icon_axe:

Back on topic, Obama 220
McCain 138

Harley25
11-04-2008, 11:51 PM
I agree with this point. I just never heard a dude get on another dude for sporting one. Obviously I was wrong. :icon_axe:

Again I am a female....and if you are a dude getting on another dude that is your personal choice. Please keep your sword crossing behind closed doors.

As for the confederate flag thing as Matt said the confederacy is dead. Please either stay in the present times, or build yourself a time machine and go back to when the confederacy was around and you would call that "the good old days"

Deadman 94 xj
11-04-2008, 11:58 PM
I said I was wrong..geesh.
I never said anything about the confederacy. I quit. It's no fun arguing with women.

OverkillZJ
11-05-2008, 12:01 AM
It's no fun arguing with women.

Truer words were never said... :102:

Harley25
11-05-2008, 12:02 AM
I said I was wrong..geesh.
I never said anything about the confederacy. I quit. It's no fun arguing with women.

You just called me a dude again.

And just for BD6 since I'm sure he's thinking it right now while stuck with all the criminals:

GOBAMA

Deadman 94 xj
11-05-2008, 12:05 AM

And just for BD6 since I'm sure he's thinking it right now while stuck with all the criminals:

GOBAMA

No, I said I never heard a dude (yell) at another dude over a flag. Then I said I was wrong..because you're not a dude..dude.

Deadman 94 xj
11-05-2008, 12:07 AM
And as far as BD6. I'm flattening all of his tires on the next trail ride.

village_idiot
11-05-2008, 12:07 AM
the terrorist won, we're all FAWKED! I want to move to canada.

Harley25
11-05-2008, 12:10 AM
the terrorist won, we're all FAWKED! I want to move to canada.

You are not old enough to vote. Stop complaining and go to bed since I'm sure you are supposed to go to school in the morning.

village_idiot
11-05-2008, 12:14 AM
schools on strike, i go back the 18th

Deadman 94 xj
11-05-2008, 12:15 AM

lol

Harley25
11-05-2008, 12:18 AM

Glad to see our tax dollars are supporting schools that do so much for our children by letting have days off for strikes.

And I still stand that if you can't/didn't vote then don't complain.

Sleeper
11-05-2008, 12:23 AM
Wow! Look at all "them" celebrate, it's sad that 40% of the blacks who voted for Obama basically did it cause of his skin tone. It became a white/black thing the minute he brodcasted his presidency running and people knew it was going to be a white/black thing. We are all screwed on the tax part i can most likely assure you that nomatter what Slobama says. Call me racist but thats what this has turned out to be..... as the saying goes........."Only in America". I'm moving to germany.....

Sleeper
11-05-2008, 12:24 AM

If the shoe fits..........:flamer:

Bird_Flu
11-05-2008, 12:25 AM
And I still stand that if you can't/didn't vote then don't complain.
x elvenity-billion!

As far as taxing people making over $250k think of all those small business owners that claim all business revenue as personal income. So you work hard build up a good business that brings in over $250k/year but after overhead etc, you're bringing home about $50k. All of the sudden you're lumped into that magical "rich" status and paying way more in taxes. That's what Matt (Overkill) is referring to when he said those high taxes will affect a lot more people than the "rich."

OverkillZJ
11-05-2008, 12:33 AM
Yep. I'm ****ED.

OverkillZJ
11-05-2008, 12:34 AM
If the shoe fits..........:flamer:

One more step and I'm banning you. I don't care if you're playing, GROW UP.

Sleeper
11-05-2008, 12:38 AM
:073:

Wrecker
11-05-2008, 07:55 AM
I quit. It's no fun arguing with women.
Yeah I hear that.

Effjae
11-05-2008, 08:36 AM
Wow! Look at all "them" celebrate, it's sad that 40% of the blacks who voted for Obama basically did it cause of his skin tone. It became a white/black thing the minute he brodcasted his presidency running and people knew it was going to be a white/black thing. We are all screwed on the tax part i can most likely assure you that nomatter what Slobama says. Call me racist but thats what this has turned out to be..... as the saying goes........."Only in America". I'm moving to germany.....

I think you are who Murtha was talking about!

MF Steve!
11-05-2008, 08:42 AM
I think someone needs to take Sleeper out with their newly purchased pre-ban AR-15. Hell, I figure if he can talk about someone taking the (unfortunately) new President out, I can talk about someone putting a round of .308 in his dome. Total fcuking moron would be an understatement.

Effjae
11-05-2008, 08:44 AM
I think someone needs to take Sleeper out with their newly purchased pre-ban AR-15. Total fcuking moron would be an understatement.

Amen brother. He gets mixed in with normal conservatives and gives them a bad name. Fortunately I realize he is ONLY speaking for himself.

Sleeper
11-05-2008, 11:52 AM
I think someone needs to take Sleeper out with their newly purchased pre-ban AR-15. Hell, I figure if he can talk about someone taking the (unfortunately) new President out, I can talk about someone putting a round of .308 in his dome. Total fcuking moron would be an understatement.I think you should be ther one to try it tough guy.....

Effjae
11-05-2008, 12:16 PM
don't you need to go pick up your robe and hood at the dry cleaners?

DMG
11-05-2008, 12:29 PM
I think you should be ther one to try it tough guy.....

You should probably let it go...

Effjae
11-05-2008, 01:05 PM
You should probably let it go...

I second that. Or, press your luck....it might be fun to watch.

.J u s t i n
11-05-2008, 01:51 PM
I second that. Or, press your luck....it might be fun to watch.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Bill
11-05-2008, 04:48 PM
Wow... You guys just don't let up.

This is going nowhere good.

BigDukeSix
11-05-2008, 05:08 PM
Sleeper is an aashole. Ban Gibson? No way. I vote ban Sleeper, he's a complete jerk off. He's probably one of those pimply face suburban fawks who would shit his pants if dropped near a black person. Take that rebel flag and shove it in your man puss.

BigDukeSix
11-05-2008, 05:18 PM
I'd wipe my ass with your rebel flag douchebag.

.J u s t i n
11-05-2008, 05:25 PM
Sleeper is an aashole. Ban Gibson? No way. I vote ban Sleeper, he's a complete jerk off. He's probably one of those pimply face suburban fawks who would shit his pants if dropped near a black person. Take that rebel flag and shove it in your man puss.

It just keeps getting better :popcorn:

Sleeper
11-05-2008, 09:01 PM
You guys are great, assumption is the mother of all **** ups. the people have spoken and we now have the president ELECT. We will just have to sit back and see what happens. And yes i am an asshole btw, but those who know me know better.

doublejz
11-05-2008, 10:03 PM
btw. way to pull statistics outta your ass.

it's sad that 40% of the blacks who voted for Obama basically did it cause of his skin tone.

Sleeper
11-05-2008, 10:22 PM
btw. way to pull statistics outta your ass.Thanks:smirk:

Ronin152
11-05-2008, 10:35 PM
x elvenity-billion!

As far as taxing people making over $250k think of all those small business owners that claim all business revenue as personal income. So you work hard build up a good business that brings in over $250k/year but after overhead etc, you're bringing home about $50k. All of the sudden you're lumped into that magical "rich" status and paying way more in taxes. That's what Matt (Overkill) is referring to when he said those high taxes will affect a lot more people than the "rich."
You only get taxed on income after expenses, depreciation, and interest. So in that case you would only be taxed at 50,000 not 250,000.

I beg to differ with the confederacy being dead. I mean in a literal sense it is dead but there are still alot of the sentiments associated with the confederacy still around. A couple years ago we were visiting my unlce who had recently moved to Charleston from Pittsburgh. We went to visit his GF's family who were well off. Over dinner we got into a conversation about the whole north v. south thing and actually had to leave due to how heated the convo was getting. I think that alot of that still exists but to a lesser degree.

MF Steve!
11-06-2008, 12:07 AM
I think you should be ther one to try it tough guy.....

One swift kick to the ****, and you'd be down. Open target practice for everyone. Seriously, I've never, in my entire life, known of anyone who talked out their ass more than you. You really should make like a tree and get the fcuk outta here...

92YJCBG
11-06-2008, 01:40 AM
<<<<<<<<<< is staying out of this thread.