PDA

View Full Version : Wowww

.J u s t i n
11-05-2008, 04:49 PM
It's really hard to say that race shouldnt be a part of an election when you see people posting up dumb videos like this on Youtube.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uOff00bD_zM

0:48 into the video...It's pretty self explanatory

Dixiescj3b
11-05-2008, 08:28 PM
That is just insane, but i am glad that this election is over, even though im not happy about the final result

busij44
11-05-2008, 09:14 PM
I hope no one is suprised to see shit like this.

.J u s t i n
11-05-2008, 11:58 PM
I hope no one is suprised to see shit like this.

I'm not at all but it just really bugs me to see something like that.

"F*&k McCain?...McCain can suck a d**k"

NO! Fu$k you you little hood rat...go spend 5 1/2 years in a pow camp yourself and then talk shit

92YJCBG
11-06-2008, 01:58 AM
Im not even clicking on the link. Im sure I know what it is.

.J u s t i n
11-06-2008, 01:59 AM
Just do it...its a short video

96greenxjjeep
11-06-2008, 09:14 AM
i want to hear what that kid has to say when Obama has F.ucked everything up

nitrolegend
11-06-2008, 08:43 PM
How do you all know Obama is going to screw everything up ? The last 8 years aint been that great.All I have to say is he is the president and we should support him. He is walking into a mess that has already screwed up this country. I am glad to see some younger blood in the white house maybe he can come up with some fresh ideas. REMEMBER CONGRESS AND SENATE HAS MOST OF THE SAY SO AND THE PRESIDENT IS A SCAPEGOAT 75% OF THE TIME. JMO

Krod
11-06-2008, 08:58 PM
He is walking into a mess that has already screwed up this country.

That will be the excuse that everyone uses when we're STILL in a mess at the end of his first term. Its a BS cop-out. Bush walked into a record surplus, and it ended up with a record deficit. Nothings stopping the next administration from taking it further down. There is no bottom to those problems.

REMEMBER CONGRESS AND SENATE HAS MOST OF THE SAY SO AND THE PRESIDENT IS A SCAPEGOAT 75% OF THE TIME. JMO

And the Dems control that too if you payed any attention to the recent election OTHER than "who's President"....

I don't personally think either party had a quality ticket this go around, but I really hope that now that President Obama is in, he follows through with the "Change" he called for. Hasn't happened in a LONG TIME....I'd venture back to Lincoln for that much "Change" in the country.

nitrolegend
11-06-2008, 09:23 PM
Do you all really think problems that tooks years to make can be fixed in a couple months. Its like looseing weight sometimes it takes longer to get the weight off then it did to put it on without any bad side affects.