PDA

View Full Version : Obama allows Palestinians to reside in US

Deadman 94 xj
02-17-2009, 07:41 PM
Wow!!!

Obama Signs Presidential Determination Allowing Palestinians Loyal to Hamas to Resettle In US (http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2181149/posts)

ww.wizbangblog.com ^
| Feb 7,2009 | Kim Priestap

www.thefederalregister.com/d.p/2009-02-04-E9-2488 (http://www.thefederalregister.com/d.p/2009-02-04-E9-2488)

Check it for yourself

THANKS TO JUDI OF NY ACT!

Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2009 5:18:31 PM by NoLibZone
President Barack Obama has signed an executive order presidential determination allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinians to resettle in the United States. Sure, what can go wrong when we allow hundreds of thousands of people who have been, as Mark Steyn memorably described, "marinated" in a "sick death cult," who voted for Hamas, and 55% of whom support suicide bombings live here and at the American taxpayers' expense:
By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of $20.3 million in migration assistance to the Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza.
The "presidential determination" which allows hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States was signed on January 27 and appeared in the Federal Register on February 4.
President Obama's decision, according to the Register, was necessitated by "the urgent refugee and migration needs" of the "victims."
Few on Capitol Hill took note that the order provides a free ticket replete with housing and food allowances to individuals who have displayed their overwhelming support of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) in the parliamentary election of January 2006.
Let's review some of Barack Obama's most recent actions since he was inaugurated a little more than two weeks ago:
* His first call to any head of state as president was to Mahmoud Abbas, leader of Fatah party in the Palestinian territory.
* His first one-on-one interview with any news organization was with Al Arabia television.
* He ordered Guantanamo Bay closed and all military trials of detainees halted.
* He ordered all overseas CIA interrogation centers closed.
* He withdrew all charges against the masterminds behind the USS Cole and 9/11.
* Today we learn that he is allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refuges to move to and live in the US at American taxpayer expense.
Anyone else seeing a pattern here? :017:

limegreentj
02-17-2009, 07:46 PM
this is scary....but i figured things like this would happen

village_idiot
02-17-2009, 11:01 PM
Fawking dumb...ohh never mind!

limegreentj
02-17-2009, 11:36 PM
you arent even old enough to worry about shit like this...mommy and daddy put a roof over your head and buy you things

village_idiot
02-17-2009, 11:42 PM
you arent even old enough to worry about shit like this...mommy and daddy put a roof over your head and buy you things
The shit he does now will effect me, you forget, I'm 16, in 2 years, it will effect me. Oh, by the way, where you in Valencea today, I think I saw the TJ.

limegreentj
02-17-2009, 11:46 PM
no. its been parked in the garage for quite some time. theres a dude running around in a YJ that is almost identical to my tj...GRRRR

.J u s t i n
02-18-2009, 12:04 AM
The shit he does now will effect me, you forget, I'm 16, in 2 years, it will effect me. Oh, by the way, where you in Valencea today, I think I saw the TJ.

Not necessarily, in 2 years it might effect you assuming that you are out on your own and no longer living under the roof/support of your parents.

OverkillZJ
02-18-2009, 12:14 AM
Gibson might be a dee dee dee, but what's happening right now affects EVERYONE.

limegreentj
02-18-2009, 12:19 AM
troof...eventually it will....especially when he runs his second term....I guess i shouldnt joke about that..he probably will and that is scary as fark

Mel85CJ
02-18-2009, 12:34 PM
I'm not pro-obama... but...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/palestinians.asp

OverkillZJ
02-18-2009, 12:41 PM
Good. It's sad people feel the need to take the time to fabricate things to make him look bad; he's doing that enough on his own IMHO.

Deadman 94 xj
02-18-2009, 02:09 PM
I'm not pro-obama... but...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/palestinians.asp

Snopes.com is about the most liberal resource you can get. It's about as reliable as wiki. That said, it does make sense since the artical I posted left zero proof that Obama was planning to send Palestinians to the US. I missed that little fact. Thank God.

It just goes to show that you have to take everything you read on the net with a grain of salt. :biggrin:

Mel85CJ
02-18-2009, 02:42 PM
I had also looked & saw what the sources were for the snopes link I posted.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=89032

world net daily is a conservative Christian site...

Deadman 94 xj
02-18-2009, 02:53 PM
I should have done a little more reserch before posting stuff LOL. Thanks.

I had this posted on another forum and I updated it with the info you provided.