PDA

View Full Version : WTB: TJ LCAs \ FS: Stock rims & TJ tonneau \ cargo cover

LordAthens
01-18-2006, 02:21 AM
I need a set of TJ LCA's, stock or otherwise. Something with bushings that don't need to be replaced would be a plus.

For anyone that might be at all interested... I have a full set of 5 steel rims, originally from my 92 YJ. 15x7 if memory serves and also if memory serves, in quite good condition. Say.. $30 for all of them?

I also have a Pavement Ends tonneau cover for a TJ. Brand new, never used. It's been sitting in my entertainment room for probably 2 years now. Black denim. Sells for $52 + shipping or tax new from 4WD. Let's call it $30?

email me if you have any interest.

YJBeef
01-18-2006, 09:23 PM
What year TJ is the tonneau for?

LordAthens
01-18-2006, 11:26 PM
Doh.. yeah.. TJ's

Happycamper
01-19-2006, 11:01 AM
I've got 3 good LCA's Brandon. I bought a set of four off E-bay when I bent the shite out of one of mine. They were from a brand new Rubi. What happened to the Tera adjustables you had on yours?

YJBeef
01-19-2006, 09:49 PM
Doh.. yeah.. TJ's

The reason I ask is because 03+ have larger roll bar covers and earlier ones won't fit :wink:

Anonymous
01-20-2006, 10:53 PM
Doh.. yeah.. TJ's

The reason I ask is because 03+ have larger roll bar covers and earlier ones won't fit :wink:

Fo Sho 8O

oros35
01-30-2006, 11:41 AM
I've got a full set of stockers with about 25K miles on them. I'd be interested in a trade for the cover too. I've got lots of other stock parts if you need other things too. Let me know. Thanks Brad

LordAthens
01-30-2006, 12:36 PM
I've got 3 good LCA's Brandon. I bought a set of four off E-bay when I bent the shite out of one of mine. They were from a brand new Rubi. What happened to the Tera adjustables you had on yours?

Hey Jeff, I didn't even notice you replied until just now.

I still have the Tera's on mine, but the bushings are shot, again.

Since I'm not using the ajustability of them, I figured I'll just throw a set of stock arms back in until I decide what I'm ultimately planning on doing with my TJ.

What do you want for them?

Happycamper
01-30-2006, 04:29 PM
Hey Jeff, I didn't even notice you replied until just now.

I still have the Tera's on mine, but the bushings are shot, again.

Since I'm not using the ajustability of them, I figured I'll just throw a set of stock arms back in until I decide what I'm ultimately planning on doing with my TJ.

What do you want for them?

$10...just about what I paid for shipping.

LordAthens
01-30-2006, 04:49 PM
I'll take you up on that for when we meet next.

At the very least I can get the 2 rears changed, which is currently causing some serious thumps and bangs in the driveline, especially shifting first to second.