Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
New to me

Thread: New to me

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore! limegreentj's Avatar

New to me

my wife and i like to go one leisurely rides on the weekends (wherever) before today i just had an old mountain bike that was way out-dated. i found this on craigslist last nite and picked it up today for 50 bucks! its nothing special or insane like most of you guys but i think i did pretty damn good for 50 bucks. now i wont mind goin out and riding as much. I used to do it a lot when i was younger but other things took priority, but i do have to say i missed it, even though i smoke its still nice to go out and get rid of my gut.

98 xj- project dad's baby hauler-3 inch skyjacker lift 31 inch at's custom bumper

00 xj- opposite sex-j or wife-j

97 tj-summer fun toy. 33's 4 inch lift custom tube fenders, custom armor and stuff.

Originally Posted by [B]dangerranger44[/B]
    i know how the thornbirds suck offroad and all that. but they ride good and they make any truck look badass though.

Trail Leader
    We sold a shit ton of those at Hites. Tad heavy but definately a solid bike.
    Mj- on jack stands

you work at hites? they wanted me to race for them years ago when i raced bmx
    98 xj- project dad's baby hauler-3 inch skyjacker lift 31 inch at's custom bumper

97 tj-summer fun toy. 33's 4 inch lift custom tube fenders, custom armor and stuff.

i know how the thornbirds suck offroad and all that. but they ride good and they make any truck look badass though.

Less posting, more wheeling!
    Andy and I both worked there.
    2007 Quad cab frontier LE
    1998 wrangler with pink wheel centers (hers)
    2004 trx450r stress reliever.

are they closed now?

yeah they closed a couple years ago

i havent been out that way in a long time, when they wanted me on their team it was 10 years ago, im 24 now

Andy and I both went to the BMX races with Gary. There were a lot of good times at that shop.

Trail Leader
    Ya they have been closed for 4 or 5 years. Did you race a north moreleand? We are going to have to have a m+g I will be spending my summer in schenly on the water.
    Mj- on jack stands

yes i did, i actually got life flighted from that track about 10 years ago around the last turn, they thought i broke my neck or back

Thread Information