I'm not 100% sure yet, but i'm pretty sure the WJ is going to be for sale. I'm going to take my dad's car (he's selling to me cheap because it needs a clutch) but i thought i'd see if anyone was interested in mine.

2000 Grand Cherokee Laredo 111,000 miles.
Inspected untill 2/09
4.7 V8
not sure what 4wd is called, but it has 2wd, 4wd part time, 4wd full time, N, and low
Tow package with bigger trans cooler, class IV hitch, 7 pin wiring, etc.
Sunroof
Leather
Infinity sound
Off road package (tow hooks, skid plates under rad, transmission, and gas tank)
265/70/16 Yokohama Geolander HT/S's on JK 16x7.5 wheels.
I also have almost new 245/70/16's on stock "snowflake" wheels.
Mopar brush guard
Catch all rear cargo mat.

I bought this in January and since then i've replaced:
Heater Core
AC evap core (and charged AC)
Rotors front and rear, pads front and rear
Tcase fluid, Both axles, and regular oil changes
Alignment was done professionally (not me with a tape measure lol)

negatives:
Steering wheel is kinda worn. Not like worn through, but like "wrinkled" on top... the leather that is... it's wierd. Doesn't bother me, but it's there.

Could use a bushing kit on the sway bars. It's about 25 bucks for a poly kit. it has a noisy rear sway bar link. a lift would solve this lol.

Could use front shocks. they don't bounce, but the one has a bushing that's getting there. I was just going to lift it. lol

rear bumper has a small "bump". i didn't even notice it when i bought it. But it's there.

Windshield has a crack on the far right bottom corner. J said it would pass inspection, but it's there.

I always make it sound way worse than it is. I just like to be up front.

KBB puts it at 5800 Private party in Fair condition. I was going to ask 5,000. I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

It also has a thule rack on it that i could be persuaded to sell with it. It has 2 bike racks for it as well...