Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Tube fender width - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tube fender width

go be a trucker if you want stacks...
    1980 CJ-7 304 TH400 BW1339
    1999 TJ Sport 4.0 32RH NP231
    2001 XJ Sport 4.0 AW4 NP231

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!
    LOL, i was just surprised haha, stacks serve one purpose on a pickup, and that is only if its coming out of the hood on a pulling truck Plus, id rather have a 5-6in turbo back at just about the perfect height of a honda window anyway
    97 XJ Clayton Longarms 35s locked etc.
    94 YJ MTO
    98 5.9 ZJ Limited alllll original
    02 Cummins 6spd HO Studs, Sticks, Box, Pump...

Trail Leader
    his 7.3 diesel can black out the sun, you get in front of a ricer, put it in 4th gear doin 35 and put the skinny pedal down, and you cant see to the end of his bed theres so much soot, cars dissappear and probably start to cry.. its pretty fun.

Less posting, more wheeling!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer45 View Post
    his 7.3 diesel can black out the sun, you get in front of a ricer, put it in 4th gear doin 35 and put the skinny pedal down, and you cant see to the end of his bed theres so much soot, cars dissappear and probably start to cry.. its pretty fun.
    Thats sooo cool.
    He is just as bad as the ricers.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer45 View Post

My buddy got slammed for:
    -not having a bumper low enough
    -not having his headlights/taillights low enough
    -not having heat sheilds over his stacks
    -tires sticking outside wheel wells

but he got busted because an old lady in a cadillac rear ended him, and now has a trailer hitch sticking out of her northstar V8. so cops came and blamed it on both of them.
    He should also get ticketed for supporting Big Gay Truckland. That thing is hideous.

^ LOL, I always say to each his own and get a chuckle out of what i see sometimes Everyone has a different taste haha, my buddy has a maroon dmax, stacks chipped, pretty nifty, he wants to "black it out", black chrome stack, black accents, gay, and i tell him that, you gotta be rockin the chrome on a street beast i think. That just proves my point of different tastes.
    Last edited by ridgerunner97; 11-06-2009 at 02:40 PM.
    94 YJ MTO

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore! limegreentj's Avatar
    first off...jackin a truck up real high and then driving it on the street is dumb...because all it does is kills performance and makes it suck to drive....and chrome sucks...lol...on anything but a hot rod

but....to each his own...like you said
    98 xj- project dad's baby hauler-3 inch skyjacker lift 31 inch at's custom bumper

00 xj- opposite sex-j or wife-j

97 tj-summer fun toy. 33's 4 inch lift custom tube fenders, custom armor and stuff.

Originally Posted by [B]dangerranger44[/B]
    i know how the thornbirds suck offroad and all that. but they ride good and they make any truck look badass though.

oh come on brandon, you don't like the big diesel pickups with the chrome mirrors,grille,bugdeflector, rocker covers, stacks, toolbox, wheels, cab visor? LMAO I like the old man look haha
    94 YJ MTO

Hell, sorry for the Hijack Mykal, come on all you worthless bastards lets get back on track talkin about tube fenders!
    94 YJ MTO

Its cool. Im used to reading about 3-5 different topics in one thread. haha

tube fenders!!! yeah!!!! cool....i'd make em your standard 3 inches....
    98 xj- project dad's baby hauler-3 inch skyjacker lift 31 inch at's custom bumper

97 tj-summer fun toy. 33's 4 inch lift custom tube fenders, custom armor and stuff.

i know how the thornbirds suck offroad and all that. but they ride good and they make any truck look badass though.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    I have a problem with people lifting a truck to high hell on the street (not to mention the puny little tires and 4 feet of fender clearance.) It's ASKING for law enforcement to crack down on 4x4 vehicles. If he T-bones someone some little grandma in a sedan, she's mince meat. Period. End of story. Rolling coals at every light gives yet another piece of ammunition to those who want to crack down on vehicle modifications. Having tires hanging way out brings attention to everyone with a lifted rig, not just the ones that really should have a ticket. Piece by piece, we get privileges taken away because people are boneheads.

<steps off soapbox>

Less posting, more wheeling! BigDukeSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dan58 View Post
    He should also get ticketed for supporting Big Gay Truckland. That thing is hideous.
    LOFL Big Gay Truckland. Diesels sound like shit as it is, I dont see the need to make it sound like a back hoe or look like a bad barbecue pit.

Anyway, I got nailed years ago in my YJ by the PSP for tires sticking out. And last summer a PSP was eyef**kin my tires on my JK at a turnpike toll booth, and they barely stick out.
    Last edited by BigDukeSix; 11-06-2009 at 03:10 PM.
    I am a Libertarian, you tattooed freak.
    DMG
    Stock 07 Rubicon Unlimited , dont really want to scratch it, dont park near me

I hate wrenching..... I love Gibbs Automotive Service

I have a problem with people lifting a truck to high hell on the street (not to mention the puny little tires and 4 feet of fender clearance.) It's ASKING for law enforcement to crack down on 4x4 vehicles. If he T-bones someone some little grandma in a sedan, she's mince meat. Period. End of story. Rolling coals at every light gives yet another piece of ammunition to those who want to crack down on vehicle modifications. Having tires hanging way out brings attention to everyone with a lifted rig, not just the ones that really should have a ticket. Piece by piece, we get privileges taken away because people are boneheads.

<steps off soapbox>
    x2

Less posting, more wheeling! gonecheenin's Avatar

<steps off soapbox>

I hate to say it (Specially since I was a version of that when I was younger, though not quite to that extent), but I agree.

That guy becomes the poster child for every modified 4x4 on the road & off - and no offense to your buddy, but he is not making us look good at all.

Trail Leader
    none taken, Its not my style either, but its cool in his eyes. I love my jeep, wouldnt trade it for anything like his rig. not to mention he is completley useles on the trail. but anyways, make an extra batch of tube fenders so i can have them as well. these look sweet, make these>>

Mine won't work for you unless you compcut it. Those are hideous.They aren't even tube fenders.

i agree...its just some square tube screwed to the sheetmetal...they wouldnt even act like a tube fender in the event of a hit

btw...where did you find that pic? on a forum? you have a link? i'd like to read what people are saying!

LMAO, Nice one Rob!!! where the hell did you find that at!?!
    94 YJ MTO

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by mykal View Post
    those are hideous.

^ x2
    [quote=OverkillZJ;182503]You poopstick![/quote] [quote=Gibson;183934]i cant get my nut off, my hand is to damn big.[/quote] '94 XJ sport, 4 dr, 4.5" RC lift,and a Logan's front bumper.

Trail Leader
    LOL what are you guys talking about, Im gonna ask this guy to build me a set then... NNNAAAAHHHHTTTT!!! I google imaged tube fender cherokee... its on this site

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3330769

toatlly sweet, I guess its from scranton PA

Quote Originally Posted by 2002wranglerx View Post
    there's a valuable lesson there.

Stacks are for semi's. Not pickup trucks.

<steps off soapbox>

amen!
    Last edited by highlandercj-7; 11-10-2009 at 09:46 AM.
    [COLOR=darkred]HighlanderCJ-7[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred]If you don't stand behind our troops... [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#8b0000]Feel free to stand in front of them...[/COLOR]

Trail Leader
    I must just be really lucky that I live where the police arent pr*cks.... I got pulled over by a cop for "37 in a 35" so he could comment on my new crusher corners lmfao. I didn't get a ticket or a warning or anything. Plus the corners definitely don't cover my tires.

That really sucks :/...
    Originally Posted by [B]skeebs[/B]
    [I]there should be specific criteria people must meet in order to purchase a jeep

[/I][QUOTE=mangotango;227621]^^^Gettin' laid in the shower and you're complaining about the water? Really?
    That's like having someone give you a million bucks and complaining about the color of the check.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=dan58;233662]The ugly as hell police says illegal.[/QUOTE]

Thread Information