Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
97 Mustang GT 5 Speed FS/FT

Thread: 97 Mustang GT 5 Speed FS/FT

Less posting, more wheeling!

Thumbs up 97 Mustang GT 5 Speed FS/FT

ok so ive got a 97 stang gt 5 speed. has a hurst short shifter, o/r x pipe with flow masters 40 series and a cai. has a pi intake and mild cam. im pretty sure its close to a pi swap with the cam and intake hp wise. yet to dyno it. ive got a new transmission in the car. a 67k t45 from prestige mustang (papers to prove). have new struts and shocks.(boxes to prove haha) only 1000 miles or so on em. running royal purple gear oil in the tranny and royal purple in the motor. have 3.08 gears in it but 3.73 available. (in my garage and not installed) have an sct tuner for it and running a custom 93 octane tune(extra depending on the trade). runs fantastic. also new clutch and aluminum flywheel. Just finished a 500 mile break in!! the body has roughly 148k and the motor has about 36k on rebuild. NO RUST NO RUST NO RUST. no leaks at all. no ticks. no smoke. drivetrain is terriffic. can answer a lot of questions about it. please email or txt/call me for info. this is a loaded gt so close in value is needed or feel free to add cash. OK SO I REALLY WANT A STICK, MANUAL TRANNY, but an auto is not out of the question just have to see it to be sure. The car needs the following: passenger side motor mount(its not real bad but because of the torque it makes the driverside exhaust hit the subframe, but only on take off or WOT) , tires by feburary(for inspection), a power steering pump maybe (ps is intermittent under 1500 rpm but could just use a flush of all fluids). outside of that it doesnt really need anything. Oh and a radio. the one i had with it was no good.

so id like to trade it for sure. but i will sell it for 4k firm. can throw in the tuner and gears for a good price extra

call/txt me at 682 433 9930 or email me at dick.breakey@gmail.com

please get me at one of those places first. last resort here. i check it about once a day. the others are always. thanks

oh and plenty of pics upon request. ill put up one so you get the idea of what it looks like.

*** cant figure it out haha*** email or call/txt and ill send some pics
    [QUOTE=jackb1;233598]...... but I never stuck my head that close to his pipe to check it out.[/QUOTE]

if anyone wants to let me know how i attach a pic id be very appreciative. thanks yall
    [QUOTE=jackb1;233598]...... but I never stuck my head that close to his pipe to check it out.[/QUOTE]

Thread Information