Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

All this global warming is making my toes cold!

Thread: All this global warming is making my toes cold!

Premium Supporting Member OverkillZJ's Avatar

All this global warming is making my toes cold!

That is all.

Less posting, more wheeling!
    But, global warming doesn't mean it's actually going to get warm. We can have blizzards during GW. It's like ghosts. If you believe in them you'll see one. If you don't, you wont.

Premium Supporting Member OverkillZJ's Avatar
    Haha, true. First it gas global cooling (70's?) - then global warming, now it's the climate change crisis.

Fawk my office in the basement is COLD, I just got a space heater next to me and dog asleep on my toes, so my climate crisis is solved for the moment.

LOL, gota love man's best friend!

Trail Leader
    I'm so happy we have a wood burner, have yet to have a 2 dog night.

Global warming...ya ok...Just like I'm going to get one of those Tornado intake thingys and believe its going to do something.
    [FONT=Georgia]92 std cab
    22RE 5 spd 4x4
    268 Engnbldr Cam & Street R/V Head
    31X10.5
    Purchased 11/08 @125K miles

95 SR5 4Runner
    3.Slow Auto 4x4 (5 spd someday)
    33x12.50 4.88's
    LC Coil's in rear A bit raked she is
    5/09 Traded a 1980 CB 750 for it!!! Yeah for me...
    106K miles

[URL="http://www.pgh-offroad.com/forum/showthread.php?11755-The-Unofficial-Build-Thread"]Unofficial Build Thread [/URL]

[/FONT][quote=BigDukeSix;173937]
    I saw the news piece on the food handout bus. What a merry band of assholes that is. I would be awesome if they got robbed.[/quote]

With this trend of climate change, the polar bears are going to become extinct! Just like how the dinosaurs became extinct from the wrath of man.

With this trend of climate change,, all the glaciers are going to melt and the oceans will rise to where they consume cities like NY and LA. Just like a full glass of water with ice cubes overflows when the ice melts.

At least we have Al Gore to point us in the right direction on how to fix it.
    [URL="http://www.pgh-offroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7670"][/URL]

Less posting, more wheeling! joshs1ofakindxj's Avatar
    I can only hope that LA and NY are washed under so quickly that all those wackos don't see it coming and end up with their own little fruity islands.

Quote Originally Posted by joshs1ofakindxj View Post
    I can only hope that LA and NY are washed under so quickly that all those wackos don't see it coming and end up with their own little fruity islands.
    Nah, we'll all be gone by Dec 21, 2012 anyways -- well before humans are hurt by the effects of man-made climate change.

Bill Molestered Jebus (again.) BAD_GNR's Avatar
    I just hope I don't get eaten by manbearpig before then!

It's about to get all kinds of stupid up in here!

I have grease stains on the knees of my dockers Muzikman's Avatar
    There is truth in this though. Unlike a glass of water with ice cubes in it, only a portion of the ice on Earth is actually already in the water, a lot is on land. So this would be like a glass of ice water with a screen on top of the glass and more ice on top of the screen. As the ice melts the glass is going to over flow.

I don't doubt that ice is melting on the earth. I don't doubt that there will be serious climate changes as the ice does melt and I don't doubt that there will be oceanic flooding as the ice melts. What I do not believe is that man had very much to do with it. As I have said many times, if it wasn't for global warming over the last 10,000 years, most of the North America would still be under ice.

Quote Originally Posted by SirFuego View Post
    With this trend of climate change,, all the glaciers are going to melt and the oceans will rise to where they consume cities like NY and LA. Just like a full glass of water with ice cubes overflows when the ice melts.
    Last edited by Muzikman; 01-05-2010 at 05:38 PM.
    Jason "Muzikman" Beam
    Pittsburgh (Penn Hills), PA

The Xterra
    The Jeep

Trail Leader
    Yes folks...read your history. Just another cycle and another way for some ass to make a buck. Don't forget to pay for your carbon foot print. Hell while your at it pay for mine too, I keep forgetting and I don't see me paying for it.
    [FONT=Georgia]92 std cab
    22RE 5 spd 4x4
    31X10.5

95 SR5 4Runner
    33x12.50 4.88's
    106K miles

[URL="http://www.pgh-offroad.com/forum/showthread.php?11755-The-Unofficial-Build-Thread"]Unofficial Build Thread [/URL]

I saw the news piece on the food handout bus. What a merry band of assholes that is. I would be awesome if they got robbed.[/quote]

Trail Leader
    Maybe I'll make fund for this global warming thing too...Why not jump on the wagon of conning honest folks out of an honest buck...o wait I can't do that, if I did that would make me a lying ass.
    [FONT=Georgia]92 std cab
    22RE 5 spd 4x4
    31X10.5

95 SR5 4Runner
    33x12.50 4.88's
    106K miles

LOL,

For those that haven't seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOOc5yiIWkg

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    There is truth in this though. Unlike a glass of water with ice cubes in it, only a portion of the ice on Earth is actually already in the water, a lot is on land. So this would be like a glass of ice water with a screen on top of the glass and more ice on top of the screen. As the ice melts the glass is going to over flow.
    Once the land-based glaciers melt, they will likely form a number of lakes that feed into the ocean -- just like how the great lakes were formed. So a lot of the water of the land-based glaciers is still not going to make it to the ocean. What is the proportion of land-based glaciers to water-based glaciers?

I love how many of them seem to leave out the fact that antarctica is actually getting bigger as the north pole glaciers are getting smaller...
    Last edited by SirFuego; 01-05-2010 at 07:27 PM.

I thought it was ever so sweet that the hacked emails exposed how the "scientists" for the UN study pick and chose their data to support global warming. Right before the copenhagen meeting.
    On top of that the emails discussed hiding it from freedom of information laws

I still have not heard how man emmitting plant food caused the end of the last ice age.

Can we get washington dc added to the list of hopefully flooded cities?
    Saved by Grace

There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpation. – James Madison

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!
    what i love is the libtards saying "this is just a weather event and shouldn't be read into".... and yet... when its 90 degrees in AUGUST they're like "ohhhhh look, global warming!"
    taking unsafe rigs to a whole other level

Less posting, more wheeling! gonecheenin's Avatar
    What they ^ said

Quote Originally Posted by blacklisttom07 View Post
    I am a newer here.
    Glad to meet u.
    Is anyone online?
    96 xj rust
    some old chevy rust
    some motorsickles

and a dirtymax