Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Random wheeling trip videos Utah

Thread: Random wheeling trip videos Utah

unimog416

Random wheeling trip videos Utah

BLACK BEAR PASS TELLURIDE CO.

97 CHEROKEE 5 SPD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRyKJ0w2a6k

We couldnt beat on them to much, because we had to drive them back to Ohio LOL

This one is from Pa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KirDD7_2g1g
    Last edited by unimog416; 11-20-2010 at 10:17 PM.

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!
    Sweet pics man, how did you guys do on fuel cost did you keep track? I'm planning a trip to either western Colorado or Moab not this spring but next spring was just kinda curious how you guys did on fuel.
    97 XJ Clayton Longarms 35s locked etc.
    94 YJ MTO
    98 5.9 ZJ Limited alllll original
    02 Cummins 6spd HO Studs, Sticks, Box, Pump...

unimog416
    Ya we filled up about 5 / 6 times there @ 38$ a time on the way to our first destination Fairplay and Alma Colorado, and about the same coming back. I didnt keep track of fuel when we where off road though. most prob about another 6 times. (we where all over the place in Colorado with a couple day trip to Moab. fuel consumption was bad during the high altitude and slow moving wheeling. On the highway @ normal altitude Got about 16 mpg @ 60 62 mph. Hotels where the most expensive part we drove straight through and stayed in the bush to avoid that.
    Last edited by unimog416; 11-20-2010 at 10:04 PM.

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!
    Yep I was most curious what the rigs did at altitude. I plan drivin straight through and campin on public land to cut that cost of any type of lodging out, plus i've always wanted to do some expedition type camping so i'm killin two birds with one stone Glad you guys had a good trip. I can't wait for the time to head out for me LOL
    97 XJ Clayton Longarms 35s locked etc.
    94 YJ MTO
    98 5.9 ZJ Limited alllll original
    02 Cummins 6spd HO Studs, Sticks, Box, Pump...

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Killer pic's, awsome view of the valley.
    [quote=OverkillZJ;182503]You poopstick![/quote] [quote=Gibson;183934]i cant get my nut off, my hand is to damn big.[/quote] '94 XJ sport, 4 dr, 4.5" RC lift,and a Logan's front bumper.

Less posting, more wheeling!
    very cool pics. the soundtrack left a lot to be desired haha. but overall it was cool. thanks for sharing
    [QUOTE=jackb1;233598]...... but I never stuck my head that close to his pipe to check it out.[/QUOTE]

unimog416

Last edited by unimog416; 11-21-2010 at 05:33 PM.

Thread Information