I really don’t want to do this, but I have an 82’ BJ42 that is now my wheeler. I need a tow rig, so the FJ must go.

2007 Black Diamond 6MT. One owner. Used as a daily driver with wheeling days every other month. 65K miles mostly due to driving from Pittsburgh to DC every week for 18 months.

$21,000.

Original upgrades include tow package cruise control, power locks, curtain airbags (front and second row) with side seat airbags, 6-disc CD changer, 400W power inverter, roof rack, tow hitch and wiring harness, security system with motion and proximity sensors. ATRAC works with the diff locked with no hacks required (build date is after Toyota made this standard).

Aftermarket upgrades:

Suspension and Tires
• All-Pro Walker Evans Adjustable Reservoir Coil-overs
• OME medium rear springs
• OME LTR rear shocks (included, but not installed)
• Man-A-Fre 4+Plus Rear Shock Rock Protector Shields (included, but not installed)
• 265/70R17 Yokohama Geolander ATZ (5 tire rotation schedule)
o 285/70R17 Firestone Destination MTs available separately
Armor
• Demello Offroad front tube bumper (Originally on Air2air’s rig), includes 2 PIAA 520 lights (wired to waterproof switch in center console)
• Titan 10k Winch with synthetic line, wireless remote, and safety thimble
• Demello Offroad Hybrid Sliders
• Full set of Bud Built sliders with beefy tank skid
• Custom Toy Outfitters rear bumper (Install Thread)

Other
• K&N Cold Air Intake
• URD Short Shifter
• Brake controller with 7 pin and 4 pin connectors, integrated with OEM tow package
• Fire Extinguisher with custom mount and Quick Fist
• BajaRack Expedition Rack
• Bandi mount, FireStick coax, Fire-Ring terminal, FireStick Quick Disconnect, and 4’ FireStick antenna
• Chopped “high clearance” exhaust
• Toyota rubber mats
• Replaced front and rear dome lights with Oznium Ultra Thin LED Dome Light - Cool White, 5.0" x 1.5"
• Integrated marker lights and turn signals
• Secondary Fuse block in center console
• 2 ignition switched 12v outlets in center console
• Wood organization box with integrated 10” sub(nothing special, but it helps with organizing the rear)

Records available for all shop work
Shop work (beyond scheduled maintenance) includes:
• Re-sealed rear differential with Toyota FIPG
• Replaced pullies
• Alignment at 3k miles after suspension install
• Alignment at 40k miles after Yokohama install (didn’t need it, but a buddy did it for free since the alignment points were easy to get to with the tube bumper)
• I have used AMSOIL full synthetic 5W30 with Toyota filters since my 500 mile oil change

Issues
• Dent in front passenger fender. Easy to pull out, just decided to leave it for trail cred :bigthumb:
• Light trail pin stripes, only seen close up when the truck hasn’t been waxed.

Difference between BudBuilt standard and beefy skids

OME LTR flex