Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Anyone here in to these sorta tings?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone here in to these sorta tings??

Trail Leader
    Do you have any pics of the Quadzilla?? That is my dream quad haha.

If you don't mind a little traveling the Callens burgh poker ride is pretty sweet, they don't allow bikes on it yet, but its about 25 miles through fields and woods, along with a few play areas and you can bring kids if you would want to. I'll post some more info if I can find it.

Red Bank is a diffrent story, thats a weekend event with the ride Saturday and a band Saturday night, but the trails a little rougher. Bikes are allowed at this one.http://http://www.redbankpark.com/RVevents.html Scroll down to September's events to get info.

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!
    ^ Link is dead
    97 XJ Clayton Longarms 35s locked etc.
    94 YJ MTO
    98 5.9 ZJ Limited alllll original
    02 Cummins 6spd HO Studs, Sticks, Box, Pump...

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Those quadzillas are a rush to ride, they just have so much torque! But, they are high maintenance, always something wrong with the damn thing, lol. Went through the entire machine though, rebuilt engine, has crazy amount of compression. You can literally stand on the kick starter when it's on the compression stroke, and it won't turn over.

In the shop
    1984 Scrambler - On the road again
    1984 Toyota pickup - Rust
    1985 Toyota pickup - More rust
    1990 Toyota pickup - Less rust, more blown timing chain

Less posting, more wheeling!
    i was almost afraid to open this thread from the title...
    96 xj rust
    some old chevy rust
    some motorsickles

and a dirtymax

"If i diddnt have bad luck, i wouldnt have any luck at all"

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by oros35 View Post
    I really want to get out more this summer. Only made it out a few times last year. Sometimes when I have a stressfull day, I take it out and run wide open across the hay field. Nothing like 80mph across a field to make you feel alive.
    Lemme know, I'm putting the 250 back together now. Like to ride the quad more this summer.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    We had a Zilla back in the day (15 yrs ago) couldn't keep the thing toghether. Might get one ride out of it before something let go. Was a blast while it ran, just don't try to turn!

Will do Joe, keep me in mind too.

Trail Leader
    Sorry for the dead link, this is right off of thier web site. I've been on it and had a blast, I'd like to go back this year but I'm not sure if I will be off as I'm hopefully starting my new job in the next week or two.>>>September<<< "TBA"
    11th Annual Poker Run
    The Annual Poker Run has become one of the best ATV rides in the state. The 30 miles of off road excitement will bring you from Redbank Park throughout Clarion County and return you to the Park. The Annual Poker Run is held on the Saturday after Labor Day of each year. The run begins at 9 am, the last chance to hit the trail is 1 pm and all riders must be off the trail by 6 pm. The $30 registration fee includes the ride and chance to win the first place cash prize, as well as a meal ticket.

30 mile off-road run starts at 9am Saturday,

Last chance to get on the trail is at 1pm (NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!)

All riders must be off the trail by 6pm (No cards drawn after).

Winner will receive: Best Hand $500.00 prize

and concert on Saturday night.

Register in MGR Building Friday evening 6pm until 9pm, and Saturday until noon. No one will be accepted after Noon.

All ATV’s Welcome!!!! Quads, Dirt Bikes & Side by Sides!!!!!!

Camping: Tents $10.00 for 2 nights,
    Sites Are unlimited tent where you park,
    NO RESERVATIONS ACCEPTED!

RV’s: Electric Only Sites $15/night, with water $20/night
    Email redbankpark@windstream.net to discuss reservations and be sure to use the park map to find the location of interest.
    NO RV RESERVATIONS ACCEPTED UNTIL 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO EVENT!!!!

Concession Booth: Breakfast 8am, Lunch until 6pm

Bathhouses throughout the park

No riders under 16! Riders under 18 need parents signature!

Safety Gear Required! The run is 30 miles (give or take each year) of off road driving whether the trail is muddy or dry no rider (or passenger) is to enter the trail without Helmet, goggles, gloves, long sleeves, pants and boots. This requirement is for you safety and protection and will not be taken lightly!!! This goes for all machines! It does not matter if your side by side has a windshield and roll cage it is still under the same rules!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!

ATV’s do not need to be REGISTERED. The run is off road and does not operate in areas where registration is required.

Passengers are permitted may or may not have to register check at registration to find out. Passengers must be of the appropriate age and must where the appropriate safety gear as well. Passengers may ride for an additional fee of $5 per passenger.

What are the funds used for? All proceeds from the fundraiser go to the Redbank Valley Municipal Park Matching Grant Fund, and several of our local volunteer Fire Companies. No person or business profits from the poker run, 100% of the money raised through the event is used for park improvements or donated to participating organizations.

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!
    Sounds like a blast, if I'm free i'm totally in.
    97 XJ Clayton Longarms 35s locked etc.
    94 YJ MTO
    98 5.9 ZJ Limited alllll original
    02 Cummins 6spd HO Studs, Sticks, Box, Pump...

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZJ_5.2LIMITED View Post
    dont be sorry, i'm not a fan of dirtbikes.. i cant ride them in 2 feet of snow. quads a different story.
    I rode all winter this year. Not in 2 feet of snow. I can't see a quad doing anything in the woods that is over a foot deep, maybe open fields, but not tight trails and steep hill climbs like we do on dirtbikes. We run Trelleborg tires and we do all the same trails and hill climbs we do when there is no snow on the ground.

Trail Leader

This is a pic of one of mine. I have another R and a 440ex. My step son has a 300ex and my 9 year old son has a polaris outlaw90 and a Polini V3 dirt bike.
    Last edited by fast250r; 03-01-2011 at 10:39 PM.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    First bike. '89 Suzuki PE 175, bought around '93...

Next, a '93 Honda XL250R Dualsport bought in '95...

Then my current bike, a '01 Kawasaki KLX 300R bought new in '02...
    Last edited by hyperbuzzin; 03-03-2011 at 06:42 AM.
    ···╔════════╗
    ·█╢░░░░░░░░╟█
    ·._├────────┤_.
    ╘╕Θ║║║║║║║Θ╒╛
    ═══╩╩╩╩╩╩╩═══
    Hyper..... or, just call me Tim
    '13 Jeep JK Wrangler (his)
    '16 Jeep KL Cherokee Trailhawk (her's)

Jeep Ambassador to the FJORC

„ɹǝʇʇods ʎɯ ǝɯɐןq ˙˙˙˙sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı„

Less posting, more wheeling! joshs1ofakindxj's Avatar
    99 Arctic Cat 500
    Warn Winch on front with blue steel synthetic line
    Harbor Freight remote control winch on back
    turned with Dynajet and Jet-R-Us parts
    PVC snorkel
    Radiator relocated and Jeep Cherokee electric fan for cooling

Riding pictures from Hatfield McCoy trails in WV and Murph -

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&l=8bd8cb37fa

I just sold my 07 Ninja 650R...

I am currently looking for a dual sport bike less than $1300 so let me know of anything out there.

High-horse-ASSumption-master
    we've been going to the redbank ride the past couple years. we get 2 laps in. 1 fast lap, usually the first quads on the trail and then a little bit slower lap.
    -s-10 d60/14bff, 496bbc, th400,205, locked- mud racer, NO PATIENCE

-'15 dmax

me asking about a jeep for sale --- actually its still for sale, I just didn't want it to go to an *** like you

Thread Information