Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Bought my 3rd XJ........ lol

Thread: Bought my 3rd XJ........ lol

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!

Bought my 3rd XJ........ lol

I bought my 3rd XJ, this one is a 2000 with 83k on it, re 5.5 lift but sits at 7'', 305/50/16 Hankook Dynapro M/T's with American Expedition wheels, rear rock lights, hack n tap sye,cb,Edge trail jammer kit with 62mm bored throttle body, k&n filter, high flow cat with 2.5'' cat back,pioneer cd player with kicker 12 sub, logans metal pre runner bumper in my garage waiting to be herculined, waiting on my XRC8 winch, soon to be locked rear 8.25. Few other small things. Crappy cell pics but you get the idea......

http://img824.imageshack.us/i/img20110325192210.jpg/
    http://img707.imageshack.us/i/img20110325192257.jpg/
    http://img695.imageshack.us/i/img20110325192230.jpg/

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by Sleeper; 03-25-2011 at 08:25 PM.
    Karma...... you will get it sooner than you think...

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore! limegreentj's Avatar
    very nice! what happened to the one you were worried about the head cracking?
    98 xj- project dad's baby hauler-3 inch skyjacker lift 31 inch at's custom bumper

00 xj- opposite sex-j or wife-j

97 tj-summer fun toy. 33's 4 inch lift custom tube fenders, custom armor and stuff.

Originally Posted by [B]dangerranger44[/B]
    i know how the thornbirds suck offroad and all that. but they ride good and they make any truck look badass though.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by limegreentj View Post
    very nice! what happened to the one you were worried about the head cracking?
    This is it,lol.So far i have owned a 2000 with 120k on it, 2001 with 122k and now this one with 83k. Just hoping it does not crack on me.... The previous owner took great care of it and never wheeled it(mallcrawler). RE XD bumpstopped and i am sure i will eventually have to cut or up the flairs though for the woods. Can't wait to get my logan bumper and winch on,locker and few other things. I have a new rad and waterpump waiting to be put on this one.... i got rid of the bumpsteer atleast.
    Last edited by Sleeper; 03-25-2011 at 08:41 PM.

Less posting, more wheeling!
    I want those wheels! Awesome lookin jeep.

Hopefully it doesn't have the dreaded misfire that the 00-01's are famous for.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by muddeprived View Post
    I want those wheels! Awesome lookin jeep.

Hopefully it doesn't have the dreaded misfire that the 00-01's are famous for.
    Thanks man. and it does a little bit, not sure how bad since it has not been hot out yet since i bought it, but all you do is take the #3 injector out, wrap it in foil/exhaust wrap then foil again and that typically takes care of it, the TSB heat shield is junk...
    Last edited by Sleeper; 03-25-2011 at 10:16 PM.

Less posting, more wheeling!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper View Post
    Thanks man. and it does a little bit, not sure how bad since it has not been hot out yet since i bought it, but all you do is take the #3 injector out, wrap it in foil/exhaust wrap then foil again and that typically takes care of it, the TSB heat shield is junk...
    Didn't work for me. I wrapped everything and still did it. Had to do that fan mod to keep the fan on after shutdown so it would cool the intake/injecting system for the next startup. If it's misfiring a little bit now on start up then it'll be hell during the summer. Not the end of the world though cuz it's treatable.

Thread Information