I have another child on the way, and I know I will continue to put money into my xj. I love my lift but it's to tall for my wife to get into it anymore. It's a 97, 164k miles. Auto 4.0 33" tires, front fenders slightly trimmed due to rubbing.Just replaced most of the steering components when lift was done. Other then my lift and lift stuff, and the radio, speakers, tires american racing wheels it's all stock. I would consider trading for either a stock wrangler, or a very mild lift. Make an offer. Worst I can say is no. Must be automatic. 4wd must work. Pics are available via text message. Throw offers at me. Also should mention, I sometimes get a death wobble with it. I'm not mechanically inclined. Had a buddy help me change all steering components and it went away till I put my 33s on but the front tires are worn unevenly. Thinking that may be the problem. A good alignment by someone who knows what they are doing and setting to proper angles and not stock, and adjusting caster able will more then likely cure death wobble.