Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hoodies

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    I'm happy I got my beanie when I did... some representation at least! (that thing is still in perfect shape and gets worn a lot)

Less posting, more wheeling!
    The PGHOFFROAD hoodies are elusive, like a unicorn or the lochness monster. I saw one once, it was amazing. Some folks swear they don't exist but I promise you they do. Fred if you happen to catch one let me know.... Maybe I could bait my have a hart trap with some tires and a hi lift jack. Might catch a hoodie that way.
    1998 GMC K2500 454 5 Speed
    Tow pig

1986 Reliant K
    Daily driver/Panty Dropper

1978 International Scout
    7 inches of lift 35x12.50x15 Maxxis Big Horns
    Aussie Locker front and rear

1974 International Scout
    3 inch rough country lift

1973 International Scout
    3 inch body lift 31x10.50x 15 Apache All terrains
    Western 7.5' snow plow

[B]
    Help keep four wheeling around get involved [SIZE=4][URL]http://www.nora-usa.com/[/URL][/SIZE][/B]

Previously "TurboTJ"
    Richmond, Virginia formerly Cranberry TWP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Scout View Post
    The PGHOFFROAD hoodies are elusive, like a unicorn or the lochness monster. I saw one once, it was amazing. Some folks swear they don't exist but I promise you they do. Fred if you happen to catch one let me know.... Maybe I could bait my have a hart trap with some tires and a hi lift jack. Might catch a hoodie that way.
    Exactly- there is always alot of talk about PGHOR swag... I am sure it exists- likey it all resides in some mystical barn full of draft beers of all sorts, and model type beer wenches with low moral values and a firm grasp on discretion all in a seculded location mind you that is hard for significant others to find as it also is next to a you pull yard full of D60's and rolling offroad thunder.
    "Mixing my hobby with my profession sucked- thats why I wheeled my toolbox home- to jeep more."

Trail Leader
    Am Googling and researching on how to Bait-A-Hoodie.!! No Baiting Hoodies for Dummies books on Amazon tho so am calling out to other Forums on how they baited thiers,,,LOL. Gotta Love us for at least trying. Am jealous of the Beanie BTW~
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#8b0000]If it has Wheels and involves dirt...I can Break it!!

Red Jeep Club Member #640
    Z.O.R.U. #300[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by 88wd21 View Post
    I'm happy I got my beanie when I did... some representation at least! (that thing is still in perfect shape and gets worn a lot)
    i came this >< close to getting a beanie but couldnt figure out paypal (aka diddnt feel like setting one up). man i regret that lol
    96 xj rust
    some old chevy rust
    some motorsickles

and a dirtymax

"If i diddnt have bad luck, i wouldnt have any luck at all"

durka durka bump. do want shirts and hoodies
    96 xj rust
    some old chevy rust
    some motorsickles

and a dirtymax

"If i diddnt have bad luck, i wouldnt have any luck at all"

Trail Leader
    i'll buy 2 hoodies, XXL please
    -'97 Chopped XJ, 7"ish of lift , 37x12.50 MTR's, truss'd, geared, and Detroit locked Waggy 44's
    -2004 Quad Cab Sport Ram, Tow Pig
    -05' Stunted out CBR600 RR
    and -2011 Crew Cab Hemi Ram DD

PghOffRoad Forum Addict! HeepH8erTy's Avatar
    I think i remember Dana had a web page set-up for WPAXC a while back that looked like he uploaded the club logo to the site and they had a bunch of crap that they screen printed the logo on (shirts, hoodies, coffee mugs, etc) and ppl from the club could just go on there and order watever, I got a couple t-shirts off it a couple years back. Wonder if we could get something like that going for here? If you guys really want some PGH swag, ask Powerguy37 how he set up the WPAXC one and someone set one up. I'm sure Matt is too busy to care about doing it lol so i doubt he'll set one up. I myself am just waaayyyyyyy to lazy to take on a task like that haha
    02 ZR2 Sonoma- 4.3, 5spd, DD/Bike Hauler
    07 TRX400EX- XRC-ish woods krewser
    04 KX220 Hybrid Woods Weapon
    97 KDX220 Plated Street/Woods beater

Need some Powder Coating done? Let me know!

Official Meet and Greet Coordinator Alley's Avatar
    Just want to rub it in, I have a Hoodie a Tshirt, and a Polo Shirt ...and maybe even a hat. Yeah..ha ha ha!!
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Premium Supporting Member OverkillZJ's Avatar
    Yeah... Kristin and I put both houses on the market thinking that one MIGHT sell this summer... When both sold the same day, right after listing, we were like AWESOME! Then we were like "Dear lord, what have we done?" I'll get on it as things settle down... one house closed, the other is closing in 7 weeks, rushing to pack and find homes for my tools and vehicles...

I will foster your Tools for you Matt!
    trailphotos.ragnorox.com
    A wise man once said: "Fighting on the internet is like the special Olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded."
    "I just don't get all the hype over it. If it doesn't make me a sammich or go down on me, I'm not going to rant and rave about it."
    -OverkillZJ

www.RalphsOffRoad.com RalphDogg's Avatar
    lame, make clothes for us

Quote Originally Posted by RalphDogg View Post
    lame, make clothes for us
    Working on it.

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!
    Quote Originally Posted by OverkillZJ View Post
    Yeah... Kristin and I put both houses on the market thinking that one MIGHT sell this summer... When both sold the same day, right after listing, we were like AWESOME! Then we were like "Dear lord, what have we done?" I'll get on it as things settle down... one house closed, the other is closing in 7 weeks, rushing to pack and find homes for my tools and vehicles...
    If you still have the Sami you can park it at my compound, my brother's tracker buggy needs a stable mate besides my Cherokee LOL
    97 XJ Clayton Longarms 35s locked etc.
    94 YJ MTO
    98 5.9 ZJ Limited alllll original
    02 Cummins 6spd HO Studs, Sticks, Box, Pump...

Thread Information