1998 Jeep Cherokee Classic, 4x4, white

4.0L V6; 3" lift, 31" tires; power windows and locks; tow mount

122, XXX miles (Motor was replaced by previous owner so it actually has about 80,000 miles, I do not have the documentation to prove this though so we'll go with what the odometer says)

This vehicle kept me mobile while other people weren't during some of the worst snowstorms the past couple years.Hate to see it go, but I need to move on.

Just received:

Tuneup (wires, bosch 4 prong plugs, cap and rotor)

New brake hard lines between front and rear + hard lines between rear brakes

New rear wheel cylinders

New radiator

New catalytic converter and front pipe (with a 3 yr warranty)

New rear shocks

Plus others that I'm probably forgetting

Some issues:

Collision with a bear a few months ago required some body work, all of which I've replaced and looks good and is solid. Problem is I did not 100% match the paint to the original, so fender, bumper, and grill are "whiter" than the rest of the jeep.

Also, check engine light is on, so I pulled the codes:
-300 Misfire detected in multiple cylinders.
-301 Misfire detected in cylinder #1

Went to my mechanic with the problem and he pulled the same codes listed above. He did his best to help me with diagnosis and his findings are as follow:
-Loss of compression in cylinder #1, running at about 40 psi while the rest are at 150
-Supposedly narrowed the problem down to a faulty closure on the intake valve within that cylinder

Can do no more diagnosis without pulling the head and checking the cylinder. Thats a job which I don't have time to do myself. Hopefully someone else does and can give this Jeep the attention it deserves. The Jeep runs well despite the compression loss.

Asking $2000 OBO

Will include the following for an extra $600

Brand new 31" tires (less than 600 miles, shown in pictures. Otherwise slightly older tires and wheels will be included)

Newer wheels (from a 2000 Cherokee)

New spare parts such as: Rancho front shocks, thermostat, u-joints, blower motor, plus various bushings and linkages

Any other follow up questions, just let me know. Thank you.