Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Draco Desire

Thread: Draco Desire

Less posting, more wheeling! joshs1ofakindxj's Avatar

Draco Desire

I've had my mind set on buying a Draco pistol for a few months now but right when I made the decision the guy I buy from north of Indiana, PA sold out and hasn't got any more from Century since them. He quoted me a good price, I think around $340. Anyone know of another gun shop around that has one close to that price?

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    I've been wanting one of those with a folding stock. Having trouble finding a metal folding stock for my AK. Lot's of plastic junk out there
    03 Cummins 6 speed pulls around my 84 chev 1 ton on 44"s. 427BBC, 5.13's and detroits. Shortened 28". Some day I'll finish it
    1969 M35A2 "Deuce and a half" with winch, singled out. SOLD
    1972 M818 on 53"s with a 855ci Cummins. SOLD
    99 4runner winter hoopty

What about an RPK side folder? Installs like a regular stock. They are a little rough but most people put 3/8" hose on them or cover them with parachord to make them user friendly.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Yeah that's what I want, just having trouble finding one.

Would love to have a pistol version with that folding stock and a pistol grip up front. I currently have a quad rail setup and a knock off dragonov(sp?) stock on my rifle version.

Thought about snagging this one up, but I would have pretty much no use for it.
    http://classifieds.pennswoods.net/cl...dindex=1409667
    03 Cummins 6 speed pulls around my 84 chev 1 ton on 44"s. 427BBC, 5.13's and detroits. Shortened 28". Some day I'll finish it
    99 4runner winter hoopty

PghOffRoad Forum Addict! mxg342's Avatar
    Who is your guy north of Indiana? Is it Dan Smith? If so send me his contact information. I bought stuff off him years ago but I can't find his information anymore.
    84 CJ7 with some stuff....

2005 Dodge - Tow Pig 462/865

No, I deal with Tim off of 119 at Surplus Military Depot or whatever it is called. Good guy. Mostly deals in military style weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by BUZZINHALFDOZZEN View Post
    Yeah that's what I want, just having trouble finding one.

Would love to have a pistol version with that folding stock and a pistol grip up front. I currently have a quad rail setup and a knock off dragonov(sp?) stock on my rifle version.

Thought about snagging this one up, but I would have pretty much no use for it.
    http://classifieds.pennswoods.net/cl...dindex=1409667
    You can check mine out if you come to the Black Friday destruct-o-thon at my place.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Did you buy yours with the folding stock? If not, where did you get the stock? Every one I found on the net is "sold out"
    99 4runner winter hoopty

Mine came identical to the one I posted a picture of.

RPK and Dracos have both disappeared off the market right now it seems.

Trail Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by joshs1ofakindxj View Post
    No, I deal with Tim off of 119 at Surplus Military Depot or whatever it is called. Good guy. Mostly deals in military style weapons.
    I've been wanting to go to this shop for awhile now. What's it like price-wise? Is it like an army-navy store?
    -1988 Suzuki Samurai--4 Skwirls--SOA--High Steer--The New Woods Beater!!!
    -2003 Toyota Tacoma SR5 TRD--3.4L--5 speed--285's--rear e-locker
    -2005 Nissan Xterra Off Road--4.0L--6 speed--Shrockworks Bumper--Wife's Ride

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    "Would love to have a pistol version with that folding stock and a pistol grip up front. I currently have a quad rail setup and a knock off dragonov(sp?) stock on my rifle version."

Heads up on doing this.......if you put a stock or even a means of attaching one or a foward pistol grip on a AK pistol or any other pistol (barrel less Than 16") for that matter it then becomes a SBR (short barreled rifle). This requires a filling out alot of BATF paper work and $$ to obtain an SBR permit. Get caught with this setup without a SBR permit and it is a felony.
    Hollow points...........when you care enough to send the very best.

Quote Originally Posted by condortaco01 View Post
    I've been wanting to go to this shop for awhile now. What's it like price-wise? Is it like an army-navy store?
    It's a gun store first and an army navy store second. Prices are very reasonable. Real nice guy. He doesn't have much stuff like surplus cloths and packs but he has a decent gun supply depending on when you go. Sometimes inventory is low.

Quote Originally Posted by busij44 View Post
    "Would love to have a pistol version with that folding stock and a pistol grip up front. I currently have a quad rail setup and a knock off dragonov(sp?) stock on my rifle version."

Heads up on doing this.......if you put a stock or even a means of attaching one or a foward pistol grip on a AK pistol or any other pistol (barrel less Than 16") for that matter it then becomes a SBR (short barreled rifle). This requires a filling out alot of BATF paper work and $$ to obtain an SBR permit. Get caught with this setup without a SBR permit and it is a felony.

I'm glad you said it. I didn't want to rain on his parade if he didn't know...

Trail Leader
    I put a single point sling on my Draco...tension it up, and it works almost as good as a wire folder. Serious muzzle blast from that little bugger.
    78 Jeep CJ5 304 3 spd BDS w 33s

08 Subaru FXT Forester turbo wagon

06 Dodge 2500 Q-cab 4x4 Cummins

Above all else, be armed. --Machiavelli

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    I'm glad you said it. I didn't want to rain on his parade if he didn't know...
    Parade officially rained on. I'll just keep looking for a folding stock for my rifle then.
    99 4runner winter hoopty

Trail Leader
    I've had my mind set on buying a Draco pistol for a few months now but right when I made the decision the guy I buy from north of Indiana, PA sold out and hasn't got any more from Century since them. He quoted me a good price, I think around $340. Anyone know of another gun shop around that has one close to that price?
    Guy on PAFOA in Erie asking 375.00 for a Draco, ad says three mags fired...

Less posting, more wheeling!
    It's a gun store first and an army navy store second. Prices are very reasonable. Real nice guy. He doesn't have much stuff like surplus cloths and packs but he has a decent gun supply depending on when you go. Sometimes inventory is low.
    x2, I got my converted saiga 7.62 off of him, felt like i got a good deal considering he did the conversion on it and everything. Last time I went in there (probably 2 weeks ago) one of the racks on one side was almost empty...only like 3 or 4 AKs.

Quote Originally Posted by HoodRN View Post
    Guy on PAFOA in Erie asking 375.00 for a Draco, ad says three mags fired...
    Thanks for the heads up. I sent that guy a PM.

I'm dealing with the guy on PAFOA finally. I might have me a draco by Christmas!

Trail Leader
    Good for you Mine is a lot of fun to shoot, and it fits in small ​places

Exactly why I want one.

Can't wait to put a 75 round drum on it and open carry at Walmart.

Thread Information