Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
My newest toy - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My newest toy

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore! limegreentj's Avatar
    just a heads up....got a trailer, it's small, but i'll be able to fit 2 quads on it sideways with a little effort. got everything MOSTLY taken care of, so its almost time to ride!

i know, with my quad on it it looks kinda small, but if i put 2 on sideways with some 2x10's it oughta be fine. its a cool little trailer. its gonna be great to finally have something to haul stuff!

98 xj- project dad's baby hauler-3 inch skyjacker lift 31 inch at's custom bumper

00 xj- opposite sex-j or wife-j

97 tj-summer fun toy. 33's 4 inch lift custom tube fenders, custom armor and stuff.

Originally Posted by [B]dangerranger44[/B]
    i know how the thornbirds suck offroad and all that. but they ride good and they make any truck look badass though.

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!
    So if this weather keeps up and we get a few 50+ degree days I might get my KX back out and take a spin. I'll make sure I text ya now that you have a trailer to get it down this way, try to get Kev in as well, we did some good riding this summer in the evenings over around my house.
    97 XJ Clayton Longarms 35s locked etc.
    94 YJ MTO
    98 5.9 ZJ Limited alllll original
    02 Cummins 6spd HO Studs, Sticks, Box, Pump...

yeah man, i'd like to take you guys to the widow maker where i used to ride...you'd love it out there...hill climbs, motocross tracks, jumps, woods...everything....even some sand.
    98 xj- project dad's baby hauler-3 inch skyjacker lift 31 inch at's custom bumper

97 tj-summer fun toy. 33's 4 inch lift custom tube fenders, custom armor and stuff.

i know how the thornbirds suck offroad and all that. but they ride good and they make any truck look badass though.

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!
    Haha I don't do motocross tracks or man made jumps, but there ain't no hole to deep or hill to steep for the ole 2 smoke to have a go at!
    97 XJ Clayton Longarms 35s locked etc.
    94 YJ MTO
    98 5.9 ZJ Limited alllll original
    02 Cummins 6spd HO Studs, Sticks, Box, Pump...

High-horse-ASSumption-master
    why'd you cut the fenders off? now you'll just get covered in mud in every turn.

i'd be up for a atv/bike ride, i know lots of trails/play areas.
    -s-10 d60/14bff, 496bbc, th400,205, locked- mud racer, NO PATIENCE

-'15 dmax

me asking about a jeep for sale --- actually its still for sale, I just didn't want it to go to an *** like you

"Has anyone ever mistaken the chicken outside for a crab?" JeepGeneral's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by limegreentj View Post
    yeah man, i'd like to take you guys to the widow maker where i used to ride...you'd love it out there...hill climbs, motocross tracks, jumps, woods...everything....even some sand.
    One of the guys I work with talks about widow maker all the time, I've been waiting to see it in person. He lives right by Crooked Creek there is a ton of riding out there.

widow maker is great! and there is tons of riding around here...or was....everything is being locked down.

i cut the fenders because i can't stand the look of warrior fenders, and i'll get covered in mud anyway. you'll never stay clean on a quad, unless its completely dry outside.

Thread Information