Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
My newest toy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My newest toy

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore! limegreentj's Avatar

My newest toy

picked this up last weekend...dude listed it for 650.00 and i went and looked at it, rode it and bought it for 500 bucks.

it needed a hub and an axle (bought it used off ebay for 100 bucks) and the electric start is messed up. the starter solenoid is missing, so i bought one of those for 20 bucks, waiting for it to come in, then i hope thats all it needs to get it up and running.

then its basic general maintenance from here. i ordered some a arm bushings and thats probably it for a little while.

kid gave me a brand new AC racing front bumper that was never mounted, 4 almost new aluminum rims, decent RAZR 2 rear tires, it has almost new AC racing nerf bars, a white brothers e series pipe, and jet kit, and swing arm and A arm skid plates. so i think i did pretty well.. what do ya think?

we'll have to set up a dirtbike/atv ride someday

98 xj- project dad's baby hauler-3 inch skyjacker lift 31 inch at's custom bumper

00 xj- opposite sex-j or wife-j

97 tj-summer fun toy. 33's 4 inch lift custom tube fenders, custom armor and stuff.

Originally Posted by [B]dangerranger44[/B]
    i know how the thornbirds suck offroad and all that. but they ride good and they make any truck look badass though.

Trail Leader
    One of the best mods you can do to them is get the kit from DG that puts the 38mm carb on there. Did it to the one i had and it really woke it up.

But all around the warrior is a nice dependable quad that will take a beating.

I'm always down for a ride. Should have the project quad done soon. Steve Stiller always has that Toys for Tots ride in late November early December in Natrona heights.
    1999 RCSB Silverado, 4.8, clapped out 4l60E, NP241 swap, SYE, 3-Link SAS, King 2.5 10'' travel coilovers, 300/350 dual rate, Dana 44/60 combo, 4.10s, 16x10 simulated steelies, 35 MT ATZ's (SOLD)
    2002 ECSB, 5.13, Cammed, Stalled, Work in Progress
    2004 ECSB 5.3, LT's, No Kittens, K&N CAI, 412 Motorsports tuned
    85 K10 work in progress

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    I'd do a quad/bike ride any time. Is that a Warrior?
    Remo
    08 Rubicon

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!
    I'm always down for a toys for tots ride if bikes are welcome, get some more details on that and post it up!

Brandon we're riding often down this way so you need to get that bitch fixed up and a rockin! I want to get a ride goin here soon so i'll shoot ya a text as soon as my sunday's calm down a bit.
    97 XJ Clayton Longarms 35s locked etc.
    94 YJ MTO
    98 5.9 ZJ Limited alllll original
    02 Cummins 6spd HO Studs, Sticks, Box, Pump...

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Looks like ya got a great deal there!!
    I need to get my bike out. Been about 1½ years since I've really rode it.
    But..... sounds like things are gonna stay kinda busy at work (12hr a day w/ 6 on Saturdays ), so here's to hoping I have some time to ride it eventually!!
    ···╔════════╗
    ·█╢░░░░░░░░╟█
    ·._├────────┤_.
    ╘╕Θ║║║║║║║Θ╒╛
    ═══╩╩╩╩╩╩╩═══
    Hyper..... or, just call me Tim
    '13 Jeep JK Wrangler (his)
    '16 Jeep KL Cherokee Trailhawk (her's)

Jeep Ambassador to the FJORC

„ɹǝʇʇods ʎɯ ǝɯɐןq ˙˙˙˙sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı„

Wish i would have knew.I gave two old parts warriors away.To my juk man.To get them out of the way.They even ran.But werent started for like ten years

damn dude! FAIL!
    98 xj- project dad's baby hauler-3 inch skyjacker lift 31 inch at's custom bumper

97 tj-summer fun toy. 33's 4 inch lift custom tube fenders, custom armor and stuff.

i know how the thornbirds suck offroad and all that. but they ride good and they make any truck look badass though.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Nice score, I know where you can get a Lime green XJ for $1200. LMAO
    [quote=OverkillZJ;182503]You poopstick![/quote] [quote=Gibson;183934]i cant get my nut off, my hand is to damn big.[/quote] '94 XJ sport, 4 dr, 4.5" RC lift,and a Logan's front bumper.

pics! lol

PghOffRoad Forum Addict! PatF10's Avatar
    Been thinking about picking up a sport quad, i cant ever seem to find deals like that though
    88YJ with some stuff
    74 cj5. 360 powered!
    F150 ecoboost.

Less posting, more wheeling! gonecheenin's Avatar
    Nice - them old Warriors were a top shelf machine in their day & still are fun to ride.

hell yah! but....why are you on pgh offroad?? didnt you get married yesterday??? LOL

congrats man!

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    I'll get a couple pics next time I'm up there, prolly Monday. It's on Camp Horne Road in Emsworth. Look's to be in decent shape
    just from driving by.
    [quote=OverkillZJ;182503]You poopstick![/quote] [quote=Gibson;183934]i cant get my nut off, my hand is to damn big.[/quote] '94 XJ sport, 4 dr, 4.5" RC lift,and a Logan's front bumper.

Less posting, more wheeling!
    I had one of those...damn fun quad. Only 2 issues i ever had with it was i ALWAYS had to buy fresh gas for it before it rode it, and my swing arm skid decided to form a 'U' right under one of the grease nipples.
    03 s10 4x4
    89 irocz mullet mobile
    90 miata v8 project

Trail Leader
    I had one of those...damn fun quad. Only 2 issues i ever had with it was i ALWAYS had to buy fresh gas for it before it rode it
    What does that mean, did you have problems with how it ran? I don't think that old gas would affect the way it runs imo, my Sport sets for months with its race gas in it and it fires up the first two pulls and runs fine but then again its a two stroke buzzbomb.

Is your garage heated? I know our Yamaha, Big Bear 350, which is basically the same motor as the warrior, was cold blooded. Took a little to get her going but after she set and warmed up for five or ten minutes she was good to go. Nice buy tho.
    97 Ram 2500 V10 5 Spd on 33 ST'S, Intake and Headers soon to be leveled with 4:10s
    99 TJ 4.0 32rh, 231 SYE 2wd low locked 30/35 with 4:10s on 35 KM2
    05 Rubi on 35 STTs-Broken

this thing sat for 2 weeks before i looked at it, and since the starter wasnt all there he had to pull it behind his dads quad...it started within the first 10 feet of the pull.

Trail Leader
    Thats good if it fired up that fast, how does it run? Seem to burn any oil? My buddy had one and they were a fun quad to ride in the woods, easy to throw around and a good hill climber.
    97 Ram 2500 V10 5 Spd on 33 ST'S, Intake and Headers soon to be leveled with 4:10s
    99 TJ 4.0 32rh, 231 SYE 2wd low locked 30/35 with 4:10s on 35 KM2
    05 Rubi on 35 STTs-Broken

nope. smoked a bit since the kid didnt have any regular gas so we put some premix in it so i could hear it run.

Trail Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by ridgerunner97 View Post
    I'm always down for a toys for tots ride if bikes are welcome, get some more details on that and post it up!

Brandon we're riding often down this way so you need to get that bitch fixed up and a rockin! I want to get a ride goin here soon so i'll shoot ya a text as soon as my sunday's calm down a bit.
    Suppose to be in the works for this year. i will get the date up when i hear more.
    1999 RCSB Silverado, 4.8, clapped out 4l60E, NP241 swap, SYE, 3-Link SAS, King 2.5 10'' travel coilovers, 300/350 dual rate, Dana 44/60 combo, 4.10s, 16x10 simulated steelies, 35 MT ATZ's (SOLD)
    85 K10 work in progress

if my quad is done in time i might go to the toys for tots run. i used to ride that area a ton for about 10 years or so

i'd be interested in tagging along on the toys for tots run.
    2007 Quad cab frontier LE
    1998 wrangler with pink wheel centers (hers)
    2004 trx450r stress reliever.

Trail Leader
    The Toys for Tots run is one of my favorites. Stiller puts on a good ride.

Trail Leader
    Steve stillers 14th annual toy run has moved from november 19/20 to sunday november 13th only. Atvs/dirtbikes and utvs are welcome.

New location this year is: 1130 ridge road, scrubgrass village ohv park, templeton, pa

for more info call 724-545-1070
    85 K10 work in progress

most recent picture for you guys.

lookin good!
    03 s10 4x4
    89 irocz mullet mobile
    90 miata v8 project

Thread Information