Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to do?

Less posting, more wheeling!
    Quote Originally Posted by joshs1ofakindxj View Post
    Wow, that would really floor me. I'm not even going to type what I would be doing.
    I know Josh, I am thinking the same thing
    trailphotos.ragnorox.com
    A wise man once said: "Fighting on the internet is like the special Olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded."
    "I just don't get all the hype over it. If it doesn't make me a sammich or go down on me, I'm not going to rant and rave about it."
    -OverkillZJ

Less posting, more wheeling!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepGeneral View Post
    Then I would ride my ATV throughout the property every evening just to verify they're not still there.
    I was going to suggest for him to cut off the muffler from his TJ, wait until the first day of rifle season then drive around the trails in 4LO 1st gear with his foot to the floor all day
    [URL="http://www.pgh-offroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7670"][/URL]

High-horse-ASSumption-master
    Quote Originally Posted by RockHound View Post
    I can't agree with this more. As a hunter, when I'm scouting for land to hunt on, if there's no signs I assume its public land. There's a lot of places around here that are public hunting that don't post any signs so it can be easy to confuse public and private land.

As for the trashing of your cabin.... thats bull. Setup a trailcam to monitor the camp I guess.

EDIT: If you do have signs posted and they still trespass, contact the game commission.

DOH!!! so much misinformation in this thread.... the game commission has nothing to do with trespassing, unless it involves a game code violation. contact the police for trespassing.
    -s-10 d60/14bff, 496bbc, th400,205, locked- mud racer, NO PATIENCE

-'15 dmax

me asking about a jeep for sale --- actually its still for sale, I just didn't want it to go to an *** like you

Smart phone, dumb Wrecker! Wrecker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YZEATER View Post
    DOH!!! so much misinformation in this thread.... the game commission has nothing to do with trespassing, unless it involves a game code violation. contact the police for trespassing.
    I beg to differ. No misinformation. I did go to Kindergarden. I did learn to ask first. And also learned that I was never going to be a good student. They had lots of girls there. I was never going pay attention with some old bag going on about stupid stuff. Untill I got to 3rd grade and the teacher was a fox(this was awhile ago. Before the became hot, they were fox's) And I also learned that if i gave paste to Kevin, he would eat it.
    Gotta be a special place in heaven for those girls who believe in making a lot of guys happy instead of making one miserable

Free Frank!

Thread Information