Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Shooting and Firearms For Sale/Wanted/For Trade/Free Thread
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shooting and Firearms For Sale/Wanted/For Trade/Free Thread

The Shooting and Firearms For Sale/Wanted/For Trade/Free Thread

Sethmans post gave me this idea (who knew there were so many Sigma owners?)

Post up your firearms and hunting stuff to trade/sell etc here. Only one post per item, either post a price of what you want in trade, don't clutter the thread with offers or bashing someones ad. Just pm if you want to make a deal and delete your post when the item is gone.

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!
    FN P-9 3 mags, i think i have the case and lock still. has an uncle mike's holster

or/and

Bersa thunder .380 hard chrome look to it with black grips. have a nice 80 dollar (gotta look at the brand) ankle holster to go along with it.

for trade... i want a big ass revolver ideally with a 3" barrel (or similar)
    taking unsafe rigs to a whole other level

I have to trade:
    SKS $200
    Semi-auto .22 rifle with scope it is an older Sears model made by Stevens and referred to as the 'gill gun' because of the shape of the left side of the reciever. $125
    Remington 700 30/06 with a scope and sling $500
    Keltec P32 175

I am looking to sell or trade towards a Glock pistol or a S&W or Ruger revolver. May consider other trades.
    Last edited by DMG; 04-04-2012 at 10:55 AM.

Less posting, more wheeling!
    Move it over here then
    S&W sigma 9ve, silver and black finish, two clips, fobus roto holster, houge slip over grips, original case and papers, and some federal ammo. very good cosmetic condition, maybe 1,00 rounds through it.

Like to trade for a walther p22 pistol or I'll add cash for a ar platform rifle or a ruger 30 series rifle.
    Not really lookin to sell.

Web Wheeler!
    Have a MP40c bought April 2011 so its 1 years old with under 1000 rounds through, 3 mags, 1 IWB holster, 1 detective style hard leather holster, and a 2 pack mag pouch. Looking to trade for a decent 1911 or trade + $$ if its that nice.

Or just plain looking for a 1911 if your not thinking a trade.
    Last edited by 95wrangler4life; 04-07-2012 at 11:44 AM.
    95 YJ.. 4 squirrels, AX5, HP30 & 8.8 with 4.88's, aussie front mini spool rear, 35" KM2's, 4" RC, 1.5" Booms, 1" BL, new frame thanks to PA road salt!

Less posting, more wheeling! joshs1ofakindxj's Avatar
    Mosin nagant ATI monte carlo synthetic stock - $40 OBO

Painted camo with flat krylon spray, no real pattern to it

Barrel has been floated (needs a little more work near the end of the stock) and I sanded a spot for the turned bolt handle

Less posting, more wheeling! JeepSteeler's Avatar
    S&W Sigma SW9VE. 2 mags. Perhaps 1500 rounds through it max. Excellent condition. Will include a Fobus belt holster that can accomodated the gun with accessory rail stuff (lasers/lights, etc) installed on it. Have a Picatinny rail adapter on it. Case and lock also included. Will consider selling, looking for a Ruger SR9 or Beretta PX4 Storm (9mm) in trade (plus cash from me of course) or a 1911 (plus cash from me) in trade, or possibly other semi-auto handguns or tactical rifles (SKS, AR, AK + cash). PM me an offer if interested.

"Freedom is something that dies unless its used" -HST

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    2 NIB ATI monte carlo stocks.. paid $40 for them, offer away. I would trade both for a 1/2 decent 3x+ adjustable scope and add cash.

My bud has a 1930's dated 91/30 that shoots pretty well, has everything including the bayonet, looking to get about $100 for that, dotn think he is up for trades.

Also have a Remington Sportsman 48 semi-auto 12ga (Based on the Browning A5 action) and a Ruger Police Service Six .357 that doesnt get much use. Willing to trade either, prefer 9mms (pistols or carbines), AR uppers, or other shotguns. Thought about selling both to fund a KSC.(Edit) I could also use a bolt gun or lever gun... .357 would be fine, 44mag would be cool, 30-30 or .308 fine as well...

Ive got a passion for weird and old guns. Been looking for a while for a Mateba Auto-revolver.
    Last edited by Azzy; 04-09-2012 at 04:15 PM.

PghOffRoad Regular
    Great idea DMG. Ive been all worked up about weapons this week...

Ive got a Yugo SKS. Rough wood stock but has a Tapco stock with 2 mags. Grenade launcher, site and bayonet.
    Looking for trades, open to $.
    Also a Savage 775A 12ga. semi auto.

WANTED- some kinda handgun. ive never owned a firearm other than a sears .22 rifle, shot a few rifles/shotguns. looking for something bigger than a .22 and easy to maintain, under $200
    96 xj rust
    some old chevy rust
    some motorsickles

and a dirtymax

"If i diddnt have bad luck, i wouldnt have any luck at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Sloth_Fratelli View Post
    WANTED- some kinda handgun. ive never owned a firearm other than a sears .22 rifle, shot a few rifles/shotguns. looking for something bigger than a .22 and easy to maintain, under $200
    You're looking at a Hi Point...

I'm looking for a used Glock 19. Preferably a 2nd gen, but would settle for a 3rd if the price was right.
    A bad day of wheelin' is still better than a good day at work

You have a jeep, that's so cute so does barbie.

'89 Toyota P/U 3.0 5 speed
    custom bumpers, sliders
    33x13.50 Super Swamper LTB

'03 Dodge Dakota 32" BFG AT DD

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    http://www.summitgunbroker.com/Confiscated_Weapons.html

Watch here.. nice guy, Ive gotten a few oddities off him in the past.

Exclamation WTS/WTT: LOTS of accessories, ammo, stocks, mounts, etc.

LOTTA "other" I'd like to get rid of, that's for sure!!!

ADM68 absolute co-witness mount, 30mm, NiB - $100.00

Propoint Optima 2000 - I got this as part of a package deal a while back - no paperwork or box with it. It works fine (you can see the gold electrodot "on" in the last picture). Comes WITH a weaver mount that WILL attach to a mil/ std. 1913 rail - the hard cover for it is also included, and I'll throw in the correct allen wrench for attaching it to your rail. Retailed $279 when new - yours, for $125.00

Aimpoint QRP 3/8" spacer - designed to give 30mm mounts a boost to co-witness. No screws - $15

Magpul GI mag ranger floorplates - FDE, NiB - $15.

Viking/VTAC mount spacer - FDE, new - never mounted - $10

Mossberg 500 pistol grip - new takeoff - $15

Benelli 12 guage stainless choke - $35

Mossberg 5500 (semi-auto) synthetic stock - new take-off for this now obsolete gun! $25

PTR91 6" 1913 rail with mounting allen screw - new take off - $20

For LOCAL PICKUP ONLY, I also have;

- 23 rounds of assorted commerical .40 S&W ammo - 20 of which are nickle-cased Speer 180gr. Gold Dot JHP's - $15
    - 13 rounds of SSA 6.8 SPC 115gr. OTM JHP's - $10
    - 29 rounds of Speer Lawman 200gr. TMJ .45 GAP - $15

THINGS I CAN USE IN TRADE

- PMags (especially BLK 20 & 30 rounders!)
    - .45 acp ammo (Blazer aluminum is acceptable)
    - 5.56 BRASS-CASED ammo ONLY (NO Wolf/Tula/Bear!!! )
    - 1911 Mags (BETTER quality - Wilson, Mec-Gar, Chip McCormick)
    - ...or...???

An Aimpoint or Trijicon optic, .357 Magnum ammo, a Gieselle Trigger, CR123 batteries - I'm open to hearing other trade offers, but reserve the right to say no. My days of owning UTG/Barska/Leapers/NcStar style CRAP are faaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr behind me, so keep that in mind with any offers.

I COULD use an Old Man Emu 2" lift for my Jeep Commander, or a 2 1/4 center in/center out Flowmaster Super 44 muffler right now, too, Anything else Commander/287 V-8 specific will also be considered.

I'm in the South Hills, for reference - E-Mail, PM - it's all good! Thanks for looking!
    '07 Commander - 2" Daystar lift, 32x17x10 Cooper ATPs, Flowtech exhaust, aFe CAI
    '92 Dodge Ramcharger - 4 1/2" lift, 35's, 318 Magnum... a work in progress...

PghOffRoad Regular
    NIB Savage 111 Long Range Hunter .308win with muzzlebreak and Karstan adj Cheek piece from factory.
    asking $800
    My liver has a restraining order against me for abuse.

Previously "TurboTJ"
    Richmond, Virginia formerly Cranberry TWP.
    Hi point C9 semi auto 9mm handgun... acurate, but big, not an ideal CC gun, has a tought trigger pull, but once you get past its ugly, a weird trigger pull, its really acurate, and you can buy it for $175 online and it has a lifetime warranty.
    "Mixing my hobby with my profession sucked- thats why I wheeled my toolbox home- to jeep more."

Quote Originally Posted by sethman15210 View Post
    Move it over here then
    S&W sigma 9ve, silver and black finish, two clips, fobus roto holster, houge slip over grips, original case and papers, and some federal ammo. very good cosmetic condition, maybe 1,00 rounds through it.

Like to trade for a walther p22 pistol or I'll add cash for a ar platform rifle or a ruger 30 series rifle.
    Not really lookin to sell.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/firearms-6/17...urgh-area.html

Here is one for sale. See if he will trade.

I don't have a acct with them. More than likely I'm gonna pony up for the target model and just sell my 9 outright.

Quote Originally Posted by bustabizz View Post
    Any interest in a FN FNAR Heavy Barrel .308 Semi Auto Rifle? Bought it brand new like 6 months ago, only have about 60 round through it. Honestly it is the nicest Rifle I have ever fired. Will include the Scope, believe is 3x42x9, and any of the ammo I have left. $1200.
    Please post up pics. Also, what mags does it take?

Previously "TurboTJ"
    Richmond, Virginia formerly Cranberry TWP.
    Looking for a Henry .22LR lever action or possibly a 10/22

5.56 NATO mags for my AR15

Optics for said AR15 and eys PM has been sent to war wagon.
    "Mixing my hobby with my profession sucked- thats why I wheeled my toolbox home- to jeep more."

Cool Norinco 100 round drum/Beta C-Mag - for sale!

Beta C-Mag NiB! (ammo NOT included!!!) ***SOLD***

Another brand new drum, black back, NEVER fired. Graphite lube, instruction manuals, dust cover, case, and speed loader are ALL included

NOT a cheap imitation, but the REAL DEAL - $225

Drop me a line, or see me at the Fairgrounds - I'll be the big, white, middle-aged guy with a beard & glasses, so I SHOULD stand out like a sore thumb at a gunshow!

My computer has given up the ghost, so money TALKS!!! NOT interested in trades, OTHER than for 'greenbacks!'
    Last edited by The_War_Wagon; 12-28-2012 at 01:45 AM. Reason: SOLD!
    '07 Commander - 2" Daystar lift, 32x17x10 Cooper ATPs, Flowtech exhaust, aFe CAI

A friend has 2 9mm Hi-points for sale. 125 each. Must be transferred legally. Located in Dormont.

Less posting, more wheeling! joshs1ofakindxj's Avatar
    delete
    Last edited by joshs1ofakindxj; 07-06-2012 at 02:31 PM.

PghOffRoad Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bustabizz View Post
    Any interest in a FN FNAR Heavy Barrel .308 Semi Auto Rifle? Bought it brand new like 6 months ago, only have about 60 round through it. Honestly it is the nicest Rifle I have ever fired. Will include the Scope, believe is 3x42x9, and any of the ammo I have left. $1300.
    $1300 firm for the gun plus 100 rounds of ammo and the Scope.
    Last edited by bustabizz; 04-02-2013 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by joshs1ofakindxj View Post
    I'm looking to buy a Saiga 12. Cash in hand baby!

Security Depot near Indiana, PA has them for $659 unconverted.

Best deal I found so far.

I see the 24" barrel online for $550 but I want the 19" barrel of course.

Call a friend of mine and have him give you a price. His name is Jason , he owns Westmoreland Shooters Supply 724-331-1255 tell him Scott sent you. He has great prices. He save a guy I work with about $100 on 2 Glocks he bought not to long ago.

btw he's in Mt. Pleasant

Thumbs up

Come to think of it, I think I'll let my Mossberg 500 Cruiser go, too. Heat shield, sidesaddle, sling, and ATI full length stock - as well as the original pistol grip stock - are all included (NO SHELLS, THOUGH!!!) NEVER been fired - $350 firm.

I'll have this on me at the Washington Gun Show Saturday as well. Plan to be there 9'ish to 1'ish at the latest.

Thread Information