Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
The Shooting and Firearms For Sale/Wanted/For Trade/Free Thread - Page 30
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: The Shooting and Firearms For Sale/Wanted/For Trade/Free Thread

Less posting, more wheeling!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2002wranglerX View Post
    i'll give that aimpoint a good home if you decide to sell it
    If the rifle sells without it, you got first crack at it!
    '07 Commander - 2" Daystar lift, 32x17x10 Cooper ATPs, Flowtech exhaust, aFe CAI
    '92 Dodge Ramcharger - 4 1/2" lift, 35's, 318 Magnum... a work in progress...

Withdrawn
    Last edited by The_War_Wagon; 04-30-2020 at 07:15 PM.
    '07 Commander - 2" Daystar lift, 32x17x10 Cooper ATPs, Flowtech exhaust, aFe CAI

Exclamation WTS: Aimpoint Pro in ADM68 mount

Sold
    Last edited by The_War_Wagon; 04-30-2020 at 07:16 PM.

Trail Leader
    I'm looking at buying a sig P226 on armslist. Have any of you guys purchased anything on there? Is there anything I should be aware of before I make the purchase? I never bought a used firearm online so I'm hoping to avoid pitfalls. Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by funnyguy595 View Post
    I'm looking at buying a sig P226 on armslist. Have any of you guys purchased anything on there? Is there anything I should be aware of before I make the purchase? I never bought a used firearm online so I'm hoping to avoid pitfalls. Thanks
    I've bought & sold firearms off Armslist, but there's a LOTTA sketchiness out there to beware of. If you're buying locally, that solves some problems. While a private sale is legal, a local FFL transfer is safer, and assures you're not getting a REPORTED stolen firearm. You can even have the on-site 'smitty look it over (which the seller should have NO OBJECTION to... unless he's selling you a boat anchor), to make sure it's not obviously broken. I've never owned a Sig, so I wouldn't know the first thing to look for; as a 1911 guy, I WOULD know what I'm looking at with those. Keep such things in mind.

If he ABSOLUTELY refuses to work with an FFL - EVEN if you pay the fees - run away. NOW. Something's wrong with him, or the firearm, or BOTH.

If he wants to meet in a dark alley, at 3am, in a strange part of town, for a CASH-ONLY deal - run away. NOW.

If you're comfortable on meeting time & place, but he then demands MORE money when you arrive, run away. NOW.

If you're comfortable on meeting time & place, but he then starts telling you about all the problems/things wrong with the firearm, and how EASY they'll be to fix, run away. NOW.

If the gun is coming from out of state, and he doesn't want to go through an FFL - either in shipping it, or you receiving it (which IS illegal in ALL 50 states, btw) - run away. NOW.

If it's coming from out of state, and he WON'T send you a picture of him & the gun in front of something like The Weather Channel (poor man's "timestamp") - to make sure he actually HAS the gun he SAYS he's sending you - run away. NOW.

If he demands some funktacular payment, like, a pre-paid credit card, silver bullion, or some hinky on-line payment (Apple pay, Paypal without the buyer protection, et.al.), run away. NOW.

If he says ANYTHING about NOT having the gun IN HAND (gotta get it back from his brother-in-law first, etc.), run away. NOW.

If ANY Part of the serial # is defaced (and this is an in-person, private deal), run away. NOW.

And with ALL that said... ... Armslist isn't usually that bad - especially a local deal. Thankfully, I've NEVER had any of these issues in 9+ years as a member... but these ARE what would raise a red flag with me. I've bought expensive Aimpoint optics, and even a used AR BCG recently, OUT of state, through Armslist, and never had a problem. I've also passed on deals that SEEMED "too good to be true," and sometimes discovered - they WERE (I bookmarked them under "favorites," to watch and see what happened).

If a deal FEELS wrong... trust your instinct. It beats trusting your bunkie... in prison.

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!
    I have a really nice Smith and Wesson SD40VE that looks like this

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=...AAAAAdAAAAABAD

1 mag, 50 rounds of speer gold dot.

Looking to trade for old revolvers, shot guns, rifles, etc. I can kick cash in if needed.
    taking unsafe rigs to a whole other level

Less posting, more wheeling! joshs1ofakindxj's Avatar
    Someone gave me reloading dies that I don't have a use for. They're pretty old and well used, so they could be worn out or something, which is why they're free if anyone wants them.

35 Rem
    270 Win
    222 Rem (NOT 223)

One each full length sizing/de-prime die and one each bullet seating die. No boxes.

If anyone has primer, powders, or projectiles for reloading 9mm, 38 special/357, 45acp, 308, 30-06, 5.56, or 300 blackout I'm buying. Don't really need any brass.
    Last edited by joshs1ofakindxj; 01-15-2021 at 04:32 PM.

What press do the dies fit , Josh?

They are the industry standard 7/8-14. Works in everything but oddball presses and I think the Dillon Square Deal press uses special dies.

I'd trade or sell my Ohio National Guard Remington 870. Cash price is $950 which would make it $100 less than the cheapest one to sell on gun broker. Fixed stock examples go from 1050-1300. Open to trades.

These are surplus ohio national guard 870s. the number i heard was 3-5k total 870's in this configuration were purchased by the military. These are pretty rare and really neat. They have a bayonette lug and extended magazine and it is as it came off the rack.

i've run 3 rounds through it to check function and it works as it should

Now that's cool!

Quote Originally Posted by joshs1ofakindxj View Post
    Now that's cool!
    These are selling for $2,000 on gun broker. my listing should be live sunday. lol

I'd trade or sell my Ohio National Guard Remington 870.
    ONLY if it has 4 notches carved in it.

Got 2 bids already - good luck with it!

Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    Got 2 bids already - good luck with it!
    Thanks man,

It went for $1,675

Thanks man,

It went for $1,675
    YOWZA!!! SCORE for you!

Now you can buy a box of .556 with that!

Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    YOWZA!!! SCORE for you!

Now you can buy a box of .556 with that!
    lol i already sold all my spare .223 before ammo prices come back down.

Lightbulb

lol i already sold all my spare .223 before ammo prices come back down.

I've THOUGHT about a little profit taking (or paying off Dave with my Ramcharger in it ) during this time... but I really don't see the price coming before the SlowJoe / BlowHo insurrection is concluded... and we might NEED it BEFORE then. anqueefers don't seem to be going anywhere!

Lightbulb

Haven't updated my "for sale/trade" crap lately, so here goes:

Bren 805 factory charging handle. New take-off - it's in the KNS package that THEIR handle came in. Replaced before it ever went in the safe. $30 DELIVERED CONUS.

Monstrum 1" Diameter Offset Flashlight Mount - brand new in the box. Ordered it, and switched over to InForce lights before I ever got to use it. Allen wrenches included. $25 DELIVERED CONUS

Pentagonlight F2-IR Infrared Filter (Fits ANY 1.25" diameter bezel) - $45 delivered CONUS

This filter permits only infrared light transmission for supplementing night vision goggles and other night vision devices to improve visual clarity. The housing of this professional grade infrared filter is made of light weight polymer with fiber-additive for high durability. Its rugged design features a double spring system that exerts force to facilitate the opening of the filter cap and to keep it in the open position. When closed, the unique safety latch is used to ensure tight closure and to prevent the filter cap from accidental opening. The filter cap can only be unlatched by slight compression on top the filter cap. This secured latching feature is especially critical for infrared filter for preventing the filter cap from accidental opening, which may compromise one's position. The filter cap perfectly fits through the recessed upper rubber lid for maximal closure, thereby eliminating any possibility of light leakage. The vacuum inner rubber seal is designed for the ultra-tight fitting of the filter to the flashlight head.single filter

Features of Pentagonlight F2-IR Infrared Filter F2B-IR:

• Secured Filter Cap Latch
    • Inner Vacuum Rubber Seal
    • Double Spring Filter Cap
    • Infrared Glass Lens
    • 1000 nm Wavelength
    • Black Polymer with Fiber Additive Housing

Aimpoint T-1/T-2/H-1/H-2 (may fit others - tried it on my SPARC, and it fit that, too!) rubber covers - three (3) total. $15 EACH delivered CONUS.

Tactical Hero 2 point padded sling - BLK, HK clips, NiB $25 delivered CONUS SOLD

Don't drop rounds all over the deck - load up a bandolier & rock 'n' roll!

Bandolier style # 1 (have two [2] of these) - Has seven (7) pouches holding 140 rds. on stripper clips. 7 cardboard inserts and 14 stripper clips are included, and the spoon (guide) is included and pinned to the shoulder strap.

Bandolier style #2 (have six [6] of these) - Has four (4) pouches, holding 120rds. on stripper clips. 4 cardboard inserts and 12 stripper clips are included, and the spoon (guide) is included and pinned to the shoulder strap.

The stripper clips add weight for shipping (as I just discovered with the LAST batch) - $20 each delivered CONUS!

Blackhawk Speed clips - BNiB, BLK - keep your gear attached to you! $13 delivered CONUS

Gear Sector sling auxiliary Adapters - BNiB, BLK (2) - $25 delivered CONUS

Batch of 1911 parts!

INCLUDES:

- SA Factory low-profile sights - taken off a SA Loaded. The factory white dot fell OUT of the front post, and left hand side of the rear sight, so I replaced them. Dropped some Tru-Glow luminescent paint in the dots - it ain't perfect, but if you've busted or broken a sight, they're great backups/replacements
    - Two different stainless guide rod plugs (different lengths), new, no packaging
    - Two (2) full-length, 1-piece guide rods, NiB
    - One 1911 bushing wrench (no-marring polymer!), NiB
    - Springfield Armory slide release, new take off
    - Two GI length guide rods (new take-offs)
    - One GI barrel bushing, take off
    - RIA factory slide release, new take off

$75 for ALL these 1911 goodies, delivered CONUS!

Magpul PMag standard floor plates.

49 new takeoffs and counting!
    A FEW M1's in here (all BLK); a LOT more M2's (mostly BLK; a few FDE's) and M3's (mostly BLK, but a few FDE's as well).

WOULD trade for M2/M3 PMag Ranger floorplates (all of them, for 15 Rangers - any color / used is fine, long as they're functional / NOT cracked), but MOSTLY I want them GONE!

$55 gets 'em all delivered CONUS - even if I add a few more more!

That's less than a $1 each, when you add in shipping! ONE low price, and they're ALL yours!

Located JUST south of downtown 'BURGH - could work a better deal in person as well.

Aside from the PMag Ranger floorplates, the ONLY thing I'm really looking for in trade, is .223/5.56 ammo, but would consider .45acp as well - and better quality 1911 8rd. mags. Or junk silver coins.

My neighbor is looking for some 45 acp. Anyone have some extra or know where it’s in stock

You basically have to camp on the internet all day to get the chance to buy some at a price that is twice what it was this time last year, or go to the few stores that have some on the shelf and pay triple. That is, if they will sell it without the purchase of a gun, which most are doing if they have any handgun ammo.

I've found that most stores in this area are sold out of everything.

If you go further out, like up to Erie, or the middle of nowhere Ohio, stores have some product but only sell in limited quantities.

Quite the delightful ammo and component shortage we have going on.

Stay away from the foreign ammo hitting the market from Turkey (Turan brand and others). I already saw someone had their gun blow up because of an overcharged load.

Stay away from the foreign ammo hitting the market from Turkey (Turan brand and others). I already saw someone had their gun blow up because of an overcharged load.
    I wouldn't mind some Igman, Privi, or Centurion/Olympic .223, all of which are European, but NOT Turkish. I didn't even know we were importing THEIR ammo these days, but desperate times and whatnot...

Remember the ZQI ammo at walmart? It was decent. Made by MKE, just like the MP5s sold by Zenith. MKE is run by the Turkish gov and some things went down and both of those are off the market now. I don’t know who is making the Turan ammo, but I am just going to be suspect of anything new coming to market these days since they are rushing it out the door to meet the demand.

Is Olympic 223 the Greek stuff? If so I have some of that brass and it doesn’t reload worth a damn. Primer pockets out of spec after one firing. I didn’t find many good reviews of the ammo either.
    Last edited by joshs1ofakindxj; 03-13-2021 at 10:13 PM.

Is Olympic 223 the Greek stuff? If so I have some of that brass and it doesn’t reload worth a damn. Primer pockets out of spec after one firing. I didn’t find many good reviews of the ammo either.
    It is, but I thought Olympic/Centurion were the same. Centurion was marketed as M193, but it was a little weaker than spec - brass always seemed good. I've never handled any Olympic fodder, but I guess I'll pass if I see it now!

Thread Information