Thread: What happened to my signature?

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!

What happened to my signature?

I know it's been a while since I have posted, I've been lurking. I just posted something and my sig looks like crap, what happened?
    [CENTER]-1976 CJ7 Body sitting on 79 full size Bronco Chassis 400 big block, OnBoard Air, 9" rear, Dana 44 front, 4spd, T-18 w/granny, [SIZE=2][B]Twin Sticked NP205[/B][/SIZE], 33" Tires, Fiberglass Body, HEI ignition
    [/CENTER]

-2000 F350 Extended cab long box. V10. "The Pig"
    [CENTER]
    [COLOR=#000080]
    [B][FONT=arial black][FONT=Arial]"To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society."[/FONT][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
    [FONT=Arial][I]~Theodore Roosevelt~

[/I][/FONT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [B][COLOR=#ff8c00]For all you Construction needs: 724-49-BUILD[/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Premium Supporting Member OverkillZJ's Avatar
    The free memberships were changed to text-only in signature lines - no fancy text, pictures, etc. Sorry to "cut back" on the freebies, but I need to try to show the benefit of supporting memberships to attempt to recoup my costs over the years somehow!

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    No worries, I understand you need to recoupe something from us leaches. Which membership should I set up? I have no problem throwing some cash your way after all that you have done for us.
    [CENTER]-1976 CJ7 Body sitting on 79 full size Bronco Chassis 400 big block, OnBoard Air, 9" rear, Dana 44 front, 4spd, T-18 w/granny, [SIZE=2][B]Twin Sticked NP205[/B][/SIZE], 33" Tires, Fiberglass Body, HEI ignition
    [/CENTER]

-2000 F350 Extended cab long box. V10. "The Pig"
    [CENTER]
    [COLOR=#000080]
    [B][FONT=arial black][FONT=Arial]"To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society."[/FONT][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
    [FONT=Arial][I]~Theodore Roosevelt~

[/I][/FONT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [B][COLOR=#ff8c00]For all you Construction needs: 724-49-BUILD[/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Premium Supporting Member OverkillZJ's Avatar
    You should get the membership that costs elevinty billion dollars! Just kidding, on the signup page you can see the differences - the premium supporting one just adds more storage space, PM space, an @pgh-offroad.com email address, etc. Any of them will allow custom signatures, but I think the premium one allows pictures in it too off the top of my head.

I'm still working on the details, but everyone that's supporting will have a tag under their name soon, but the features themselves are already working. I need to also put together some documentation on how to use the gallery's and the like.

Thread Information