Someone posed a question about the supporting memberships (free) for clubs I said I'd setup a while ago. I wanted to post my response here to keep everyone in the loop. In a nutshell: they're coming, and will be for you to support your club under your clubs name.
I completely forgot to set that up when I was rushing on the other ones. I will definitely do that, but it'll be at least 2 weeks out, maybe even a month. Sorry for the delay, I'm getting my ass kicked with selling everything in my house, closing on my fiancee's and my house, and settling into the new apartment, with that and my normal 60 hour work weeks my time working on the site hasn't been nearly what it should be.

As things settle down I will create the club memberships, I'm going to make them very similar to the Vendor accounts with a new forum area for you to announce club activities, rides, etc. It'll be one account for each club, with the clubs name (so SWPA offroaders would be good for yours). I'm trying to figure out a way to offer slight discounts to folks involved in real clubs, support tread-lightly, and things like that, but the integration between the website and PayPal makes it really difficult, and I'm trying to do this in a way that doesn't take intervention from me daily. Stay tuned. I'll post this info on the forum too, I'm sure a few others have the same question.

-Matt