Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

OK This time I really did get a NEW Trailer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK This time I really did get a NEW Trailer

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!

OK This time I really did get a NEW Trailer

Just pick it up this morning. Couldn't be happier with it. It is a 22ft 10k. Im looking forward to towing it wiht the jeep on it.

And the Dunbar gas station shot
    2000tj on D60's, custom long arms, 3link front, four link rear both locked with a 231/300 doubler twin sticked, Full Hydro steering, on 38 in boggers

Less posting, more wheeling!
    Can I borrow it....

PghOffRoad Regular
    Looks good Jeff, I like the extra part in the front. Do you think you will need ramps to get the jeep on or is the dove tail enough?
    '99 TJ

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Looks good.Did you add any of the options on? How long was build time or was it just ready on the lot? How does the powder coat look?
    02 Wrangler - Cut stretched and getting 1tons
    Companies that have treated me well
    [URL="http://www.4wd.com"]www.4wd.com[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.completeoffroad.com"]www.completeoffroad.com[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.currieenterprises.com/"]www.currieenterprises.com[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.northridge4x4.com"]www.northridge4x4.com[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.polyperformance.com/"]www.polyperformance.com[/URL]
    [U][COLOR=#0066cc][URL="http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com"]www.ruffstuffspecialties.com[/URL][/COLOR][/U]
    [URL="http://www.tuffyproducts.com"]www.tuffyproducts.com[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/"][COLOR=#ffcc00]http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/[/COLOR][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by mbg View Post
    Looks good Jeff, I like the extra part in the front. Do you think you will need ramps to get the jeep on or is the dove tail enough?
    I don't think that I will need the ramps for the jeep, But it does have slide in ramps.
    2000tj on D60's, custom long arms, 3link front, four link rear both locked with a 231/300 doubler twin sticked, Full Hydro steering, on 38 in boggers

Quote Originally Posted by Peccavi18 View Post
    Looks good.Did you add any of the options on? How long was build time or was it just ready on the lot? How does the powder coat look?
    The only options that I added were the extra 2ft of length, and the radial tire upgrade. The paint looks to be pretty damn good. It was a special build It took about three weeks to build.

Less posting, more wheeling! gonecheenin's Avatar
    Frickin sweet dude!

You mind me asking how much that set you back? Why'd you go with the fender style deck instead of deck over? (Seems like in our sport the fender style always get mangled due to the driving over them thing that always occurs)

I fit between the fenders. and those are the hd fenders, Not that i intend to drive on them. I dont like how hi the deck overs are. It was like 3400 before the tire upgrade and tax. It is the same as the 20 ft on their site. It worked out to $100 a ft to have the extra two ft added to the front.

Quote Originally Posted by tjblair View Post
    I fit between the fenders. and those are the hd fenders, Not that i intend to drive on them. I dont like how hi the deck overs are. It was like 3400 before the tire upgrade and tax. It is the same as the 20 ft on their site. It worked out to $100 a ft to have the extra two ft added to the front.
    That's less than my 18' corn pro. Seems like a great deal!
    taking unsafe rigs to a whole other level

Web Wheeler!
    Gonna want to relocate that plate to the fender, here's my redneck way of doing that. Just need to get a light on it.

03 Rubicon, It's stock

PghOffRoad Regular
    Nice trailer ! Happy trails...
    [URL]http://justjeepin.org/[/URL]
    [url]http://www.hrja.org/[/url]

Trail Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by alex211 View Post
    Gonna want to relocate that plate to the fender, here's my redneck way of doing that. Just need to get a light on it.

thas a neat idea i may be stealing
    I am looking forward to regretting this

mine is just screwed to the fender, completely hillbilly but works great.
    1998 GMC K2500 454 5 Speed
    Tow pig

1986 Reliant K
    Daily driver/Panty Dropper

1978 International Scout
    7 inches of lift 35x12.50x15 Maxxis Big Horns
    Aussie Locker front and rear

1974 International Scout
    3 inch rough country lift

1973 International Scout
    3 inch body lift 31x10.50x 15 Apache All terrains
    Western 7.5' snow plow

[B]
    Help keep four wheeling around get involved [SIZE=4][URL]http://www.nora-usa.com/[/URL][/SIZE][/B]

I think that it will be fine where the plate is. Every other trailer that I ave towed to my house has drug the tail at one point or another getting up the hill I live on. But this one didnt even drag once. I have an adjustable hitch and when the trailer is level there is about a foot between the plate and the ground.

www.RalphsOffRoad.com RalphDogg's Avatar
    nice!

PghOffRoad Regular
    Looks good. They're decent trailers for the price. I just bought a 16ft with no dovetail and it took them two weeks to build.

Gave it a coat of stain\sealer

Previously "TurboTJ"
    Richmond, Virginia formerly Cranberry TWP.
    Man that looks nice Jeff.. I love the extra 2" on it, The floor on the tongue will come in handy for a tool box, welder, winch or all the above. I am glad you got a trailer I know it been a while since you were looking for one.

The stain looks real nice too. I am sure you will be happy with the Appalachian... I have a 97' 18' 10K, and mine was beat when I dragged it out of the woods and its still going strong only after a mild refurbishment.

I wish mine had stake pockets on it too.. (are you reading this ralph? ) or better yet STEAK pockets and Beer Pockets.
    Last edited by DixieJeeper; 07-30-2012 at 02:13 AM.
    "Mixing my hobby with my profession sucked- thats why I wheeled my toolbox home- to jeep more."

Got the next piece in the puzzle tonight.

...you put a trailer... ...on your trailer...

96 xj rust
    some old chevy rust
    some motorsickles

and a dirtymax

"If i diddnt have bad luck, i wouldnt have any luck at all"

Nice.. camper/hauler combo.
    Saved by Grace

There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpation. – James Madison

Not on the trailer the right way yet but here it is set up.

Here it is in its final position....I hope. I think that I should have plenty of room for the jeep wit the camper folded up.....I hope LOL . I added two screw jacks, one on either side to help level the camper. I also added some eyelets to hold the awning poles.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    I like the porch. Looks good

Trail Leader
    are you gonna put screw jacks on the rear to help with toung movement while loadin and unloadin
    I am looking forward to regretting this

Thread Information