Thread: Domination Chassis

Less posting, more wheeling! notmYJ's Avatar

Domination Chassis

Hey guys, I have been posting here for a while and met alot of you. For those who don't know me allow me introduce myself.

I am part of Domination Chassis. We are a high performance and fabrication shop in the Pittsburgh area. Now that I am more or less out of the shop as office manager, I am expanding our work to the offroad market. We were mainly catering to the on road and drag racing sports. But as I am a Jeep guy I want to expand into the off road market.

I would like to introduce the company and our services to you guys. Domination Chassis has been in buisness for over 3 years. We pride ourselves in being able to do what most other shops can't or won't do. We have the ability to do minor welding and fab to custom designed cages, motor builds, all the way up to full on, one off creations. We can cad design and laser cut anything out of any material. We have MIG and TIG machines to weld anything you would want. If you can dream it, We can build it. Its that simple.

There are three of us that make up the company, all of us are car guys. We all hold degrees in high performance auto and welding. Combined we have close to 30yrs of high performance expirience.

I am currently setting up a wide distributor network to be able to supply any customer with anything item they may want or need. From tires and wheels to lift kits, custom axles, engines, performance mods, and other retail items, as well as custom fabbed and in house designed items that are in R&D right now.

We are located one minute off of the Carnegie exit of I79. If you are in the market for aftermarket items for your rig, drop us line befor you buy. Instead of settling for a mass produced item, we may be able to make a custom one to your specs for near the same price.

If you have any questions, drop me a line on here or call the shop and ask for Dave or Jay

Check out our website for more info and pics of customer cars.
    www.DominationChassis.com
    Last edited by notmYJ; 11-18-2006 at 03:31 PM.
    92, 4.0, AW4, SOA, 8.8, D30, 37's, etc etc
    92, 2.5, 30, 8.8, 4.88, Locked, Winch, 15x8, 35's, 3.5" (RIP)

"Send lawyers, guns, and money. The shit has hit the fan" - Warren Zevon

Everytime someone installs a Super35 kit, an angel looses its wings. Do you want that on your shoulders every time you get in the jeep? Why, I think not...

Thread Information